Trump Will Be In East Palestine OH Today....And Biden Hasn't Bothered To Help Them One Bit

They announced this only after Trump announced he would visit East Palestine. Before that they claimed all of those suffering white MAGA voters didn't qualify for FEMA aid and could all go suck eggs.
You're FOS, as usual.

Trump just announced he would visit the 21st.

February 18 2023
The Federal Emergency Management Agency is deploying federal assistance to Ohio now more than two weeks after the toxic Norfolk Southern train derailment that threatened the village of East Palestine.

Gov. Mike DeWine said the move came following further discussions with the agency.

You wanted Trump to do these people's jobs yet you figure Biden can go skipping around the world starting wars while ignoring major problems he helped cause in the United States.
You logic is flawed to say the least.
Your post is full of Swiss Cheese and you know it.

The issue of East Palestine is being taken care of. Stop crying or lying about it.

Russia is starting wars, not the US, not Biden.

Nobody said anything about Trump being able to do anything as a civilian. I asked about is record during the 4 years in office, and you cannot find an answer to it.

I see you Trumpers really don't give a fuck about states rights like yall claim...

The Gov didn't declare it an emergency to just recently....and once he did that, that is when FEMA and other federal related operations kick in....and that is also when federal money is allocated...

But I like how you folks are showing how full of shit you are by constantly giving free pass after free pass to the corporation responsible for this mess....
The federal money is allocated.....and will probably be sent elsewhere so Biden and the Democrats can steal more elections with it.

Ask yourself why they tried to keep this disaster quiet.
No media source was allowed to even mention it till pictures of a huge mushroom cloud of poisonous gas you could see from space was splashed all over the Internet.

You're FOS, as usual.

Trump just announced he would visit the 21st.

February 18 2023
The Federal Emergency Management Agency is deploying federal assistance to Ohio now more than two weeks after the toxic Norfolk Southern train derailment that threatened the village of East Palestine.

Gov. Mike DeWine said the move came following further discussions with the agency.
Liar....Trump announced on the 18th...and they responded with this announcement after the fact. :muahaha:

Here's the proof:

Ohio train derailment: Trump confirms visit to East Palestine, Ohio, says he will visit on 'Wednesday'​

by Asher Notheis, Breaking News Reporter |

February 18, 2023 12:33 PM

Former President Donald Trump has confirmed that he will visit East Palestine, Ohio, next week, following a report on Friday that claimed he would visit the town.

Trump claimed on social media that President Joe Biden and the Federal Emergency Management Agency would not be sending federal aid to East Palestine, but reversed course "as soon as I announced that I’m going." The initial report by Fox News claiming Trump would visit East Palestine was published at 6:12 p.m. EST on Friday, with Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R) announcing roughly an hour later that FEMA would be deploying federal resources to East Palestine.:auiqs.jpg:

I see you Trumpers really don't give a fuck about states rights like yall claim...

The Gov didn't declare it an emergency to just recently....and once he did that, that is when FEMA and other federal related operations kick in....and that is also when federal money is allocated...

But I like how you folks are showing how full of shit you are by constantly giving free pass after free pass to the corporation responsible for this mess....
Fema hasn't done anything yet.

The federal money is allocated.....and will probably be sent elsewhere so Biden and the Democrats can steal more elections with it.

Ask yourself why they tried to keep this disaster quiet.
No media source was allowed to even mention it till pictures of a huge mushroom cloud of poisonous gas you could see from space was splashed all over the Internet.
So this is why I have zero respect for you morons...

You whine about "why isn't Biden doing anything" -- then turn around and claim "well he is just going to spend the money on stealing elections" -- if you think that, why the fuck are you asking him about doing anything?? You sound like a bitch....

Trump is a billionaire ain't he? He raised over 250 million alone getting you idiots to pay for his "election fraud legal team" and didn't spend a dime of it on a single case....you should ask him to spend some of that money on East Palestine...

Fema hasn't done anything yet.
So is the Republican Governor of Ohio lying then?

joint-statement-governor-fema

And didn't you folks all claim FEMA was some deep state organization that was going to put all white Christians into concentration camps?? Yall begging for them to help? I swear yall are children...

Last week Biden said it didn't qualify for federal aid and would not be receiving anything.

"The Biden administration turned down a request for federal disaster assistance from Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine in the aftermath of the train derailment in the state earlier this month that led to a large release of toxic chemicals.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) told Ohio's state government that it was not eligible for disaster assistance to help the community recover from the toxic spill, Dan Tierney, a spokesperson for DeWine, told Fox News Digital on Thursday. Tierney explained that FEMA believed the incident didn't qualify as a traditional disaster, such as a tornado or hurricane, for which it usually provides assistance.
"The DeWine Administration has been in daily contact with FEMA to discuss the need for federal support, however FEMA continues to tell Governor DeWine that Ohio is not eligible for assistance at this time," DeWine's office said in a statement earlier in the day. "Governor DeWine will continue working with FEMA to determine what assistance can be provided.""

So this is why I have zero respect for you morons...

You whine about "why isn't Biden doing anything" -- then turn around and claim "well he is just going to spend the money on stealing elections" -- if you think that, why the fuck are you thing about him not doing anything?? You sound like a bitch....

Trump is a billionaire ain't he? He raised over 250 million alone getting you idiots to pay for his "election fraud legal team" and didn't spend a dime of it on a single case....you should ask him to spend some of that money on East Palestine...
Why must you always lie?????:cuckoo:

Clearly you're making all of this shit up.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Liar....Trump announced on the 18th...and they responded with this announcement after the fact. :muahaha:

Here's the proof:

Ohio train derailment: Trump confirms visit to East Palestine, Ohio, says he will visit on 'Wednesday'​

by Asher Notheis, Breaking News Reporter |

February 18, 2023 12:33 PM

Former President Donald Trump has confirmed that he will visit East Palestine, Ohio, next week, following a report on Friday that claimed he would visit the town.

Trump claimed on social media that President Joe Biden and the Federal Emergency Management Agency would not be sending federal aid to East Palestine, but reversed course "as soon as I announced that I’m going." The initial report by Fox News claiming Trump would visit East Palestine was published at 6:12 p.m. EST on Friday, with Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R) announcing roughly an hour later that FEMA would be deploying federal resources to East Palestine.:auiqs.jpg:

That does confirm it.

So.................let me guess, Trump is going to, donate, set up a "charity" or do what exactly?
After all Trump knows more about trains and train derailments than anyone.........

Last week Biden said it didn't qualify for federal aid and would not be receiving anything.

"The Biden administration turned down a request for federal disaster assistance from Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine in the aftermath of the train derailment in the state earlier this month that led to a large release of toxic chemicals.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) told Ohio's state government that it was not eligible for disaster assistance to help the community recover from the toxic spill, Dan Tierney, a spokesperson for DeWine, told Fox News Digital on Thursday. Tierney explained that FEMA believed the incident didn't qualify as a traditional disaster, such as a tornado or hurricane, for which it usually provides assistance.
"The DeWine Administration has been in daily contact with FEMA to discuss the need for federal support, however FEMA continues to tell Governor DeWine that Ohio is not eligible for assistance at this time," DeWine's office said in a statement earlier in the day. "Governor DeWine will continue working with FEMA to determine what assistance can be provided.""
Norfolk Southern should pay the impacted people, not the taxpayers.

the EPA is running the cleanup, so no need for Biden photo op that accomplishes nothing. Instead, you should see the railroad CEO there.

Why must you always lie?????:cuckoo:

Clearly you're making all of this shit up.
:abgg2q.jpg:

"Earlier this week, DeWine said the federal agency had determined the town was not eligible for FEMA aid despite concerns about water and air quality, saying “although FEMA is synonymous with disaster support, they’re most typically involved with disasters where there is tremendous home or property damage” such as hurricanes or tornadoes."

It isn't my fault you don't know the scope of what these federal agencies you claim to know so much about actually is.....but to claim there is no federal assistance is just your bitch ass lying as usual...

So is the Republican Governor of Ohio lying then?

joint-statement-governor-fema

And didn't you folks all claim FEMA was some deep state organization that was going to put all white Christians into concentration camps?? Yall begging for them to help? I swear yall are children...
There have been rumors that FEMA was planning a CCP style operation.
Rumors of FEMA detention camps all over the US to deal with all of the bodies after some massive bio/chemical attack hits the US.
Yeah, we've been hearing about it for a long time.
But clearly FEMA has been politicized....because they refused to respond appropriately to this disaster simply because there was too many white people effected.

That does confirm it.

So.................let me guess, Trump is going to, donate, set up a "charity" or do what exactly?
After all Trump knows more about trains and train derailments than anyone.........
Oh really? :huh1::disbelief:
When did all of this happen?:icon_sjung:
Are making up more shit....because it seems to me you're shit argument has been totally blown to hell!!:auiqs.jpg:

There have been rumors that FEMA was planning a CCP style operation.
Rumors of FEMA detention camps all over the US to deal with all of the bodies after some massive bio/chemical attack hits the US.
Yeah, we've been hearing about it for a long time.
But clearly FEMA has been politicized....because they refused to respond appropriately to this disaster simply because there was too many white people effected.
So FEMA, a federal agency whose management staff is mostly comprised of white folks; did not offer assistance because they were racist against other white folks??

But when we show you examples of REAL ENVIRONMENTAL racism, like how the residents of Flint was treated when they were actually dying from toxic water....

the response of FEMA under Bush during Katrina, was definitely racially motivated.....but when we talk about that, morons like you claim its not racist at all....shut yo bitch ass up..

"Earlier this week, DeWine said the federal agency had determined the town was not eligible for FEMA aid despite concerns about water and air quality, saying “although FEMA is synonymous with disaster support, they’re most typically involved with disasters where there is tremendous home or property damage” such as hurricanes or tornadoes."

It isn't my fault you don't know the scope of what these federal agencies you claim to know so much about actually is.....but to claim there is no federal assistance is just your bitch ass lying as usual...
Why must you always lie.
The truth is Biden hates Americans....but he loves smooching black asses because it's politically expedient.
He wasn't about to lift a finger to help someone he feels voted against him in the election.
Instead of being a uniter he's been a divider.
He's marginalized over half of America because they think he's a dishonest POS.
If this had happened in a black community, or around a bunch of trans/Pedophiles, the worthless bastard would have tripped over himself trying to get there to console what he considers his only support left in America.

So FEMA, a federal agency whose management staff is mostly comprised of white folks; did not offer assistance because they were racist against other white folks??

But when we show you examples of REAL ENVIRONMENTAL racism, like how the residents of Flint was treated when they were actually dying from toxic water....

the response of FEMA under Bush during Katrina, was definitely racially motivated.....but when we talk about that, morons like you claim its not racist at all....shut yo bitch ass up..

What makes you think that the feds are mostly comprised of White People, you silly f*ck?

After Obama and Susan Rice have gutted our institutions and replaced nearly everyone with Black officials and foreign invaders, most of the Whites are gone.

I retired from federal service myself....and Obama was replacing everyone with blacks.

Oh really? :huh1::disbelief:
When did all of this happen?:icon_sjung:
Are making up more shit....because it seems to me you're shit argument has been totally blown to hell!!:auiqs.jpg:
WHERE was the orange retard for for 15 DAYS?
Didn't do ANYTHING until FEMA announced they would provide assistance.
Teabaggers, again, whining about the US government response for corporation malfeasance.
Shouldn't teabaggers whine to Norfolk-Southern?
Hell no.

February 21 2023
Norfolk Southern CEO Alan Shaw defended his company’s actions since the disaster caused by the derailment of one of its trains in East Palestine, Ohio, and promised the railroad will pay for the cleanup.

“Norfolk Southern is committed to the community and citizens of East Palestine,” Shaw told CNN Tuesday. “We’re going to be here today, we’re going to be here tomorrow, we’re going to be here a year from now and we’re going to be here five years from now.”

Shaw’s defense of his company came as Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro charged that Norfolk Southern’s “corporate greed, incompetence and lack of care for our residents is absolutely unacceptable to me.” He announced that his state has made a criminal referral to investigate the railroad’s handling of the derailment, which occurred near the Ohio-Pennsylvania state line.

Forum List

Back