Trump will destroy Biden in a debate !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
can you imagine if the gaff machine that doesnt even know what state he's in half of the time wins the dem nomination and has to face Trump in a debate !!! i know dems on this board will attempt to say that he will hold his own against Trump .....but come on !! we know they know everybody knows that Trump will absolutely destroy Biden ! as a matter of fact he will not only easily win against Biden on the debate stage he will humiliate the poor sap ! and after the election loss a crushed humiliated bitter Biden may slink away never to be heard from again ! if Biden has any friends or family that cares about him they should stage an intervention and tell him that he should forget politics and enjoy retirement while he still has any dignity left ! seriously !! if Biden gets the nomination its going to be very sad and ugly for him ...i almost feel sorry for the guy !

Oh dude.... Trump will have Plugs down for the count in the first 5 minutes. Pedo Joe will likely be jacked up remembering his disembowelment of Eddie Munster Ryan, but that was slow pitch girl's softball. This is the majors. I'm not sure how QuidProJoe will react to being humiliated but it could include throwing shit, walking off the stage, crying or faking mental illness. Can't wait!

Oh dude.... Trump will have Plugs down for the count in the first 5 minutes. Pedo Joe will likely be jacked up remembering his disembowelment of Eddie Munster Ryan, but that was slow pitch girl's softball. This is the majors. I'm not sure how QuidProJoe will react to being humiliated but it could include throwing shit, walking off the stage, crying or faking mental illness. Can't wait!
you are exactly right !! it will be bad !! and ive noticed no dems are on this board are willing to even attempt to put up an opposing opinion ! they know it too !! thats one of the reasons they are trying to remove him before the election !

I don't know. Biden might confuse Trump with his incoherence.

Trump, nor anyone else, has ever been in a Presidential debate with an almost completely senile old fool...who was a Dumb-Ass before he became senile.

How do you prepare?

can you imagine if the gaff machine that doesnt even know what state he's in half of the time wins the dem nomination and has to face Trump in a debate !!! i know dems on this board will attempt to say that he will hold his own against Trump .....but come on !! we know they know everybody knows that Trump will absolutely destroy Biden ! as a matter of fact he will not only easily win against Biden on the debate stage he will humiliate the poor sap ! and after the election loss a crushed humiliated bitter Biden may slink away never to be heard from again ! if Biden has any friends or family that cares about him they should stage an intervention and tell him that he should forget politics and enjoy retirement while he still has any dignity left ! seriously !! if Biden gets the nomination its going to be very sad and ugly for him ...i almost feel sorry for the guy !
and even morons like Lakhota [lachutspa] can only post a funny face ...even he is smart enough not to refute the painful truth .

Forum List

Back