Trump will dump Paris MMGW Treaty

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
Former Trump aide says US will pull out of Paris climate deal within 'days'

I again have to admit I was was wrong.

I really did not expect Trump to fight the left much at all. I certainly didn't expect him to slaughter the prized sow of the DNC though. I figured he'd at least pay it lip service and let them continue to profit from this hoax.

So far on every issue he has addressed he starts with a kick to the faces of the treasonous regressive libturds, and negotiates from there. Getting rid of the MMGW hoax will have a serious impact on the DNC's ability to extort money from corporations and steal from the treasury.

In 8 years when Mike Pence hopefully gives his Inaugural address he will be able to point out that the planet is doing fine in spite of bed wetters who caterwauled and predicted Water World was upon us.

Many underestimated President Trump. They are now learning the error of their judgement.

Many underestimated President Trump. They are now learning the error of their judgement.

You bet they did.

The President has hit the ground running and he's doing exactly what he said he would do on the campaign trail.

Kudo's to him big time.

How can you tell conservative success?

Just look at how hard the left is bitching, protesting, rioting and making utter asshats of themselves.

It IS good for conservativeism. They have been rejected by America and the more they act out, the greater the contrast.

Just look at how hard the left is bitching, protesting, rioting and making utter asshats of themselves.

It IS good for conservativeism. They have been rejected by America and the more they act out, the greater the contrast.

It will pass-----January is a very dull month-------it will end as soon as april
showers drop VIOLETS on the land

I wasn't a Trump supporter in the primaries, and I waited until the last minute in the voting booth before I voted for him, but the total meltdown by the left alone is good enough for me to be OK with my choice to vote for him and not the Libertarian ticket.

It will pass-----January is a very dull month-------it will end as soon as april
showers drop VIOLETS on the land

Nope. Acting like 5 year old psychopaths is part of the RaT DNA.

Forum List

Back