Trump Wins Again - CNBC Caves

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Twitter ^ | October 15, 2015 | Charles Gasparino
@realDonaldTrump wins again: ppl inside @CNBC say he network will cave to his debate demands because ads sold based on Trumped-up audience!!!!!!

trump-winning-2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Also Ben Carson on the boycott threat list. Don't forget him.

Most of the candidates thought CNBC was out of line. CNBC wanted to encourage a slug fest, and all of them disliked that aspect of the coverage. Especially since CNN put in a softballs only policy for the democrats

Also Ben Carson on the boycott threat list. Don't forget him.

Most of the candidates thought CNBC was out of line. CNBC wanted to encourage a slug fest, and all of them disliked that aspect of the coverage. Especially since CNN put in a softballs only policy for the democrats
Yeah, yeah, Ben Carson; as though he's a blip on the radar.
I'm sure at least 500,000 people tune in for Mr. Mellow.

The deal is, we are looking for the standard bearer of our party. Cason is infinitely more interesting to watch. Bombast and insult gets tiresome real fast

The deal is, we are looking for the standard bearer of our party. Cason is infinitely more interesting to watch. Bombast and insult gets tiresome real fast

Well, if you have the temperament of a Browsing Deer, I can see where you're coming from.

A Trump/Carson win. Folks I THINK you just met the NEW team.
A Trump/Carson ticket. Because THIS pulls THEM away from the pack.
You are correct.
It's just that Carson is too much of a Free Market guy for me.

You are correct.
It's just that Carson is too much of a Free Market guy for me.
Let President Trump take on the economy and trade deals.
Vice President Carson can take on the social issues.

• Trump, Carson demand that next debate be limited to 2 hours
    yahoo ^ | 10/15/2015
    Republican presidential candidates Donald Trump and Ben Carson are threatening to boycott the next GOP debate over its proposed format, underscoring a rare political alliance between the leading outsider candidates. In a joint letter to CNBC's Washington bureau chief Thursday, the billionaire businessman and retired neurosurgeon told the hosting network they will not appear at the Oct. 28 debate unless it's capped at two hours with commercials and the candidates are allowed to speak directly to the camera at its opening and close.

"Trump Wins Again - CNBC Caves"

That you're a clueless dullard who doesn't get it comes as no surprise – Trump didn't 'win' anything, what the network might do isn't the issue; the issue is that this further confirmation of the fact that Trump isn't a serious 'candidate,' it's further confirmation of his arrogance, his contempt for sound, responsible governance, and his comprehensive ignorance of effective public policy.

It's one of many reasons why Trump won't be the GOP nominee in 2016.

Trump is nearly 70 years old...He can't stand up more then a few hours at tops...That 3 hour debate he was holding himself up and having a real hard time.

He is too old. We need someone young to be our president.
And he condemned the other candidates for being "low energy" while he lacks the energy to stand for 3 hours and they don't!!!

It has nothing to do with energy. CNBC intended to sell an hours worth of commercial time and stretch a two hour debate into three hours by cramming in more and longer commercials.

The network could get these advertisers for the republican debate. It could never get them for the democrats.

Trump is nearly 70 years old...He can't stand up more then a few hours at tops...That 3 hour debate he was holding himself up and having a real hard time.

He is too old. We need someone young to be our president.
Yeah, like Bernie Sanders.

I_think_this may be the case. Trump hasn't really attacked him (like he's done the others) and he actually defended him on Twitter when the dipshits were trying to say his (Carson's) comments on attacking a shooter was a slap in the face to the Oregon victims/families.

Don't rule out a Trump/Cruz ticket. You can rule out Trump/Fiorina.
That would be a stupid move on Trumps part. It will be Carson or some one we're not even thinking about right now (not any of the other Republican schlubs though)

Don't rule out a Trump/Cruz ticket. You can rule out Trump/Fiorina.
That would be a stupid move on Trumps part. It will be Carson or some one we're not even thinking about right now (not any of the other Republican schlubs though)
It would behoove him to have someone with legislative or executive experience on the ticket but still considered an outsider. I don't see why Cruz would be a liability.

Forum List

Back