Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
Ok so they did issue new equity already. They issued equity to get $311MM in cash. Good job. That will keep them going for a bit.

A company usually has to show profitability before it rises up.
True, but not necessarily.
Remember Gamestop? There were a few stocks where the kids stuck together and the pros got smoked.
For DJT there may be folks buying some as a 2-fer to get diversity and help Trump hurt the swamp.

Remember Gamestop? There were a few stocks where the kids stuck together and the pros got smoked.
For DJT there may be folks buying some as a 2-fer to get diversity and help Trump hurt the swamp.
So you've gone form "This is going to be a great stock" to "This is a loser stock, but we need to invest in it so Dear Leader" doesn't look like a farce.

Why do I get the feeling you bought a $400 pair of Trump shoes and a $59 Trump Bible?

So you've gone form "This is going to be a great stock" to "This is a loser stock, but we need to invest in it so Dear Leader" doesn't look like a farce. Why do I get the feeling you bought a $400 pair of Trump shoes and a $59 Trump Bible?
Why are you so concerned?
Afraid that Trump's new stock windfall and the non-kangaroo courts won't help Genocide Joe enough?
The DJT stock does what it does. You don't but a stock for tomorrow, you buy it for years from now.

Any predictions on the Trump legal cases? Alvin's on deck waiting for the gavel. Should be interesting.

Gamestop is a meme stock.

And where is it now? It's pretty much settled to where it was before all the wild trading. The stock unlike DJT has an EPS.

Gamestop is a meme stock.
And where is it now? It's pretty much settled to where it was before all the wild trading. The stock unlike DJT has an EPS.
I know where Gamestop is now, but it had a very wild ride for some reason.
I never understood why the kids backed Gamestop?!
My point was that some stocks get played by multiple players for multiple reasons.
If you don't like a stock don't buy it.

I know where Gamestop is now, but it had a very wild ride for some reason.
I never understood why the kids backed Gamestop?!
My point was that some stocks get played by multiple players for multiple reasons.
If you don't like a stock don't buy it.
Gamers backed the stock as a giant fuck you to wall street vultures shorting the stock. The point of a meme stock is that the wild trading is a fad and reality will settle the stock to its own value level.

Why are you so concerned?
Afraid that Trump's new stock windfall and the non-kangaroo courts won't help Genocide Joe enough?
The DJT stock does what it does. You don't but a stock for tomorrow, you buy it for years from now.

Any predictions on the Trump legal cases? Alvin's on deck waiting for the gavel. Should be interesting.

Look, I hope you didn't buy these, because you are getting screwed.

I want to see everything Trump does destroyed. I want this stock to fail. I want him to lose the elections, I want him found guilty in all his criminal cases, and I want him to lose all his money to judgements from all the people he's cheated.

Point is, we all told you this was going to happen and why, and now it's happening.

I'd suggest, don't throw away any more of your money to feed his ego.

1712010799363.png

Forum List

Back