Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
He absolutely can if state laws were violated, as they were.
Trump falsified business records in NY State

Trump should stop committing crimes in Blue States.

I did my own research. It's a fake quote from probably a fake document.

Nope. There would still be a fraud question, particularly if they altered the document or passed it off as something.

Which, again, doesn't matter, because the passage about showers isn't in there.

It sure is, you fucking liar.

He absolutely can if state laws were violated, as they were.
Trump falsified business records in NY State
Trump should stop committing crimes in Blue States.
I did my own research. It's a fake quote from probably a fake document.
Nope. There would still be a fraud question, particularly if they altered the document or passed it off as something.

You can deny reality all you want, you can even persecute Trump all you want, but you can't escape the fact that Joe Biden is your unelectable candidate.

Good luck in November. May the more competent man win.
Oh, that would be Biden, to be sure.

A guy who has created 14 million new jobs vs. the guy who posted the first net job loss since Herbert Hoover.

Easy-peasy.

Trump probably won't make it to November, though. He's clearly unhinged and he can't raise money, because donors don't want to pay for his legal fees.

Oh, I’m not wrong.

Meme stock carnival barker.
DJT up 40% in 5 days.

You said it would drop like the rock as soon as it opened,

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

You
Were
Wrong.

And you act like the typical cult fucks and cant just admit you are a shit talking nothing who is never correct.

YOU SAID DROP LIKE A ROCK. IT WAS UP 40%.

Fuck, thats a big miss.

DJT up 40% in 5 days.

You
Were
Wrong.

And you act like the typical cult fucks and cant just admit you are a shit talking nothing who is never correct.

Fuck, thats a big miss.

I’m going to wait and enjoy the fall if Yass

Whn have any of you claimed a stock would drop like a rock, but it immediately jumped 40% when you claimed it would tank?

Did you act like a 2 year old little baby after you got it all wrong, or did you just own it and move on like an adult?

hmmmmm

DJT up 40% in 5 days.

You
Were
Wrong.

Fuck, thats a big miss.

And...back down. ALL MAGAs BUY TRUMP STOCK NOW BEFORE THE ANNUAL REPORT IS RELEASED! ITS GOING TO GO UP 200%!!!

Whn have any of you claimed a stock would drop like a rock, but it immediately jumped 40% when you claimed it would tank?

Did you act like a 2 year old little baby after you got it all wrong, or did you just own it and move on like an adult?

hmmmmm
Oh, it’s going to drop like a rock and cost you fuckup retail investors millions.

I will enjoy the tears.

Oh, it’s going to drop like a rock and cost you fuckup retail investors millions.

I will enjoy the tears.
The next post of yours containing any facts will be the first.

You just talk useless shit. Go back and read your posts. You add no value whatsoever.

What have you educated anyone on? That Truth Social will drop like a rock as soon as it starts trading?

Such a

Sexy-Lizzo-Pictures.jpg

NEMA-L6-15-250VAC-15A-twist-lock-electrical-male-plug_2048x.jpg

The next post of yours containing any facts will be the first.

You just talk useless shit. Go back and read your posts. You add no value whatsoever.

What have you educated anyone on? That Truth Social will drop like a rock as soon as it starts trading?

Such a

Sexy-Lizzo-Pictures.jpg

NEMA-L6-15-250VAC-15A-twist-lock-electrical-male-plug_2048x.jpg
Yup, I stand by my post.

Buy more fuckup

Forum List

Back