Trump wins big in debate!!!

[
Like I said this may be the first election where the social media and other online news sources finally overtake traditional media like CNN and MSNBC in relevancy. At least that's what Trump seems to be banking on. We might be watching the fall of the fascist lapdogs of the Democrst party. .

And see the rise of fascism via the Trumpster! I love that he's into tweeting. Everytime he says something, he loses votes. Love it. Keep it up Trumplethinskin...
So you don't see any problem with the media throwing all objectivity and fairness out the window and brainwashing the public by repeating the left's talking points channel after channel 24 hours a day. Perhaps you'd feel at home in N. Korea. :rofl:

[
So you don't see any problem with the media throwing all objectivity and fairness out the window and brainwashing the public by repeating the left's talking points channel after channel 24 hours a day. Perhaps you'd feel at home in N. Korea. :rofl:

They don't. That's just the victim mentality of neocon whackjobism. They don't have to show any bias. Trump just tweets, or open his mouth, and he hangs himself. Nothing to do with the media. Just himself. Anyway, you have your little joke channel Fox News. Of course, nobody takes them seriously.

do any of you want to know a secret? this is absolutely the most powerful meme in america right now and has been for almost a year:

View attachment 94508

no one really knows why because it's absurdly simplistic, it's just trump in a car with a gun, but that's america so go figure.

Trump's short arm does not have the hammer pulled back and therefore is not locked and loaded. I have bigger hands than Trump and would take his gun away if pointed at me. I have quick reaction and am good with my hands.

do any of you want to know a secret? this is absolutely the most powerful meme in america right now and has been for almost a year:

View attachment 94508

no one really knows why because it's absurdly simplistic, it's just trump in a car with a gun, but that's america so go figure.

Trump's short arm does not have the hammer pulled back and therefore is not locked and loaded. I have bigger hands than Trump and would take his gun away if pointed at me. I have quick reaction and am good with my hands.
you know, you're reacting to a photoshopped image. you've placed yourself in it and are now trying to what, defend yourself? you're really trying to explain how you're even more of a bad ass? and the whole time it's just a picture on a screen? you see what i mean when i say the meme is powerful?

That bitch never once mentions Veterans either.
Why would she when she they are deplorable fascists?

I only watched to see if hillary would fall out.

It was a shame she did not come out in a witches outfit....how appropriate that would have been...might have won her the election. hehheh

Surely, I jest...she is truly disgusting....but the low-information voters fall for her b.s.
View attachment 94495

Actually she did break one loophole he took, and also he obviously does not realize how the congress works, one senator and one secretary of state does not have much authority to change everything, that is why she is becoming President and then with all the congress and their pork, its really a wonder anything gets pass.

Actually she did break one loophole he took, and also he obviously does not realize how the congress works, one senator and one secretary of state does not have much authority to change everything, that is why she is becoming President and then with all the congress and their pork, its really a wonder anything gets pass.
Senators can introduce bills, she didn't because she's part of the system. That's his point.

He kicked her ass so hard last night her nose was bleeding. She even called out Russia without evidence. What a stupid stupid thing to do!

Trump wins big in debate!!

WRONG

Last edited:
is.jpg

Apparently these are the leaders of ISIS, lol.

These idiots will consume any clickbait bullshit they can get their hands on.

Senators can introduce bills, she didn't because she's part of the system. That's his point.

He kicked her ass so hard last night her nose was bleeding. She even called out Russia without evidence. What a stupid stupid thing to do!

Here's the best theory we've seen of how Trump paid so little tax (Hillary did introduce a bill to stop it)

Here's the best theory we've seen of how Trump paid so little tax (Hillary did introduce a bill to stop it)
It doesn't like my ad blocker but no theory is needed. If you have a loss you can deduct it from future income. What did Trump do that was unique and what bill did Hillary introduce?

The point Trump was making is that Hillary made no serious effort to change these tax loopholes because the donors who control wouldnt go for it and they might sponsor someone else in the next election.

moral of the story? We simply MUST get corporate money out of our election system in order to save our Republic for the People of this nation.

Watched two episodes of "Blacklist" instead.

Great show.
Lol, that whole "CIA agent that helps the Little People" is standard liberal fantasy, Mac.

I prefer Reality when it is viewable.

What we saw in the last debate about the people that run our nation economically and politically is REALITY.

Haven't seen the debate yet. Have to watch it on u tube. No room for big screen t.v. in my single wide unless I get rid of a few guns. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Anyone who really listened, and knows the difference between reality and rhetoric knows Trump is the only one on the stage that can save this country.

Lying "War criminals" who take photos with the leaders of ISIS, and have no respect for the rule of law and the Constitution are in reality America's worst nightmare.

Hillary is a pathological liar!!!!

is.jpg

They're brown and swarthy. Must be terrorists!

Great show.
Lol, that whole "CIA agent that helps the Little People" is standard liberal fantasy, Mac.

What we saw in the last debate about the people that run our nation economically and politically is REALITY.
It is? Naw.

Great show.

It is? Naw.
Nope. It really is fantasy, because ....well, just take my word for it, hombre.

:)

I am really enjoying this MFing election!

roflmao

If anyone has had any training on keeping their guns, you dont stand a chance of snatching their gun away, dude.

Try that and get yourself killed is all I can say.

If you have to do it, biggest tips are:

1. Get out of line of the shot

2. Control the gun and direct it harmlessly

3 Try to peel the gun away in the direction of their palm if one can do so safely

4 Cripple the gunman with painful force. Gouge an eye, fish hook their mouth or eye socket, punch their Adams Apple, etc

But dont think you will snatch a gun away from someone in a modified Weaver stance.

Forum List

Back