Trump wins!!!

Hillary got throat punched and never recovered. She was bumbling, stumbling and stammering when he went after her emails, Bill's rapist past and threatening to have her jailed. She never recovered.

Trump not only won, he massacred her. What a beating she took tonight

you can also hear that she has cotton mouth

which means she has had her bell rung

Hillary got throat punched and never recovered. She was bumbling, stumbling and stammering when he went after her emails, Bill's rapist past and threatening to have her jailed. She never recovered.

Blame it on Abraham Lincoln.

It actually may have been a knock out punch.

She may have thought he was going to assault her, he was constantly looming behind her, breathing heavily, pacing around her...

Very creepy and alarming.

Howd you like that libs?

You know Trump is going to get wiped out. Now while I am certain that Trump Supporters were going crazy ivan on those online polls tonight, voting 100 times each, it doesn't matter.

No one gives a rats ass about your polls. Next week the Howard Stern interviews with Donald Trump will be out, and you'll be back to square one, trying to defend this asshole.

This will be the first one.
Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

160405Trumpc.jpg

Howd you like that libs?

Didn't you say he won the last debate too?

How'd that work out for you?
Like a charm.

If you think so, you're incredibly dense.
538 has gone from her having a 57% chance to something in the mid 80% range.
Nearly every poll said she won the debate and even AZ and IA are blue in one prognosticator's website.
..... says the paid- DNC poster

its funny how the lefties all see hillary as the winner and the righties all see trump as the winner......just like the last debate....
It's all mostly about what people prefer, Trump did a good job being a mean ass attack dog like you like and Clinton did a good job maintaining a rational presidential dignity. Not everyone likes anger in their debates, mostly just you people.

Howd you like that libs?

You know Trump is going to get wiped out. Now while I am certain that Trump Supporters were going crazy ivan on those online polls tonight, voting 100 times each, it doesn't matter.

No one gives a rats ass about your polls. Next week the Howard Stern interviews with Donald Trump will be out, and you'll be back to square one, trying to defend this asshole.

Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

160405Trumpc.jpg

Trump scores high in Luntz focus group

Read the link, the focus group shows more cared about the missing emails then the tape.

Miscalculation?

She may have thought he was going to assault her, he was constantly looming behind her, breathing heavily, pacing around her...

He should have tapped her on the head with his mic and yelled BOO!

yeah sure

--LOL

Howd you like that libs?

160405Trumpc.jpg

Trump scores high in Luntz focus group

Read the link, the focus group shows more cared about the missing emails then the tape.

Miscalculation?

one has to ask why did hillary have the tape released when she did instead of the friday before election

was it because of the wikileaks update

--LOL

The breitbart crowd ate up what Trump was serving. Moderates won't be moved. The biggest winner tonight was Ken Bone.
You are so pathetically incorrect.
You're part of the breitbart crowd.
I take that as a personal insult and I insist you elaborate.
I'll take you at your word that you aren't part of the breitbart crowd. My apologies.

I still disagree with you on the debate.

Forum List

Back