Trump wins!!!

Let me guess, Trump Tards think he won; Hillary chumps think she won?
...and we all know you are never a winner.

Why the hell come into this thread and start this shit?

Great debate....Trump did very well and Hillary tried to personalize things again and looked like a fool.

All the Hillary Campaign have is to throw more dirt at The Donald and do more character assassination stuff, and it'll all backfire on them.

During the primary contests Cruz and Jeb and Rubio all attempted this on The Donald, that all backfired also.

Hillary cannot win on the issues, Hillary is just more of Obama, same policies, same disasters for the Western world and Middle East, Open Borders, Trade Deals to help Globalists, more "poor refugees" etc, so all Hillary has is to throw dirt at Trump.

Let say if you are .01% correct....... why is Hillary beating Trump most or all of the polls?
Trump was acting tough, bully and creepy doesn't mean he won the debate.
Threatening his political opponents with jail? Give me a break.

The polls, like you, lie.

Your role model bragged every time he is ahead of several polls...... Now that he is behind his it's rigged.
He even claimed yesterday that he won the debate by land slide according to his polls. Wondering what polls is he talking about.

Great debate....Trump did very well and Hillary tried to personalize things again and looked like a fool.

All the Hillary Campaign have is to throw more dirt at The Donald and do more character assassination stuff, and it'll all backfire on them.

During the primary contests Cruz and Jeb and Rubio all attempted this on The Donald, that all backfired also.

Hillary cannot win on the issues, Hillary is just more of Obama, same policies, same disasters for the Western world and Middle East, Open Borders, Trade Deals to help Globalists, more "poor refugees" etc, so all Hillary has is to throw dirt at Trump.

Let say if you are .01% correct....... why is Hillary beating Trump most or all of the polls?

simple, because the pollsters are in the tank for the hildebeast and they oversample dems.

wake up, they are lying to you, your bitch is losing.

Where do you based that Hillary is losing? Your role model is in panic mode.

Helly looked old and tired tonight.. She could barely make the 1.5 hrs.. She sat most of the time.. Trust me people noticed that old fucking bag of fat not being able to support those cankles

Did you ever wear high heels and stand there for one and half hour?

she did not have on high heels, very low almost flat. The truth is that she is a very sick old woman, brain issues, heart issues, lung issues. They had her as drugged up as possible and she still could not stand up for any length of time.

That's right Bro. They gave her cocaine to make sure she is hyper and a hidden head set so she can answer the question. There's also a miniature oxygen tank hidden in her back.
She was wearing 2" high heels. What an impressive woman standing against a bully.

898c78117520eee4796d049240c2c67b.png

Helly looked old and tired tonight.. She could barely make the 1.5 hrs.. She sat most of the time.. Trust me people noticed that old fucking bag of fat not being able to support those cankles

she did not have on high heels, very low almost flat. The truth is that she is a very sick old woman, brain issues, heart issues, lung issues. They had her as drugged up as possible and she still could not stand up for any length of time.

That's right Bro. They gave her cocaine to make sure she is hyper and a hidden head set so she can answer the question. There's also a miniature oxygen tank hidden in her back.
She was wearing 2" high heels. What an impressive woman standing against a bully.

1c2rtm.jpg

1c2rtm.jpg

So far this all you know..... posting stupid shit. Grow up dude.

1c2rtm.jpg

So far this all you know..... posting stupid shit. Grow up dude.
The new "presumed boss" is just like the old boss

hillary-fly-slow-motion.gif

Obama%20Fly%20.GIF%2001_zps2mqjev8m.gif

So if she gets in we can expect to be served the same Dung Pudding for desert after listening to a steady diet of their weak minded nonsense and false promises.

simple, because the pollsters are in the tank for the hildebeast and they oversample dems.

Trump gets 25,000 to a rally, the hildebeast is lucky to get 2500. There is zero enthusiasm for the crooked lying bitch. That is what I base it on, and the FACT that the corrupt media refuses to disclose what is really going on in this country.

Trump gets 25,000 to a rally, the hildebeast is lucky to get 2500. There is zero enthusiasm for the crooked lying bitch. That is what I base it on, and the FACT that the corrupt media refuses to disclose what is really going on in this country.

Yeah right. When Trump is ahead you and your role model are jumping up and down and bragging that he is winning....... The same polls it's rigged when he is behind.
Americans are fascinated with celebrities like the kardashian that is why your lousy role model is popular even before he became a candidate. So spare me your bullshit.
Your role model is a danger to democracy not only here but worldwide.
Corrupt media? Trump is like the owner Fox News. His brother Hannity is also work at Fox. So what is your point?

Rallies don't equal victory. I vote every year. I've never been to a rally, and neither have 99% of other voters.

Your own party is fleeing the Trumpster Dumpster Fire in droves.

Howd you like that libs?

I like him better than Cruz Rubio or Jeb. But now he's looking weak on N. Korea. Real weak.

Wouldn't need to do anything about NK if previous administrations weren't such weenies with the little dude.
And neither will future administrations if Trump does his job. LOL.

Previous administrations didn't have justification to bomb north korea and kill over 1 million south koreans for acting so foolishly. But now Kim is disrespecting our boy and making him look weak and stupid. What did Trump say last week? He was braggadotious about how he respected kim for respecting the USA?

And Obama wouldn't have had to deal with Kim if Bush dealt with him. Unfortunately for many reasons Bush didn't. I'm not going to question why he didn't. It was a different time. Different leader. Little kim didn't fuck with Bush. He fucked with Obama when he was a lame duck. But he is fucking with Trump in year one. Zero respect for the man with little hands. I'm scared because I think Trump and his generals are stupid. Stupid as you are. Remember we have a bunch of Breitbarts and Steve Bannon's running the white house now. The crazies are in charge. Good luck. You will need it.

And almost certainly no matter what you do, I'll say it's wrong. Why would I do that? Because that's what you did to Obama. Only I won't be lying. LOL.

Howd you like that libs?

I like him better than Cruz Rubio or Jeb. But now he's looking weak on N. Korea. Real weak.

Wouldn't need to do anything about NK if previous administrations weren't such weenies with the little dude.

Previous administrations didn't have justification to bomb north korea and kill over 1 million south koreans for acting so foolishly. But now Kim is disrespecting our boy and making him look weak and stupid. What did Trump say last week? He was braggadotious about how he respected kim for respecting the USA?

And Obama wouldn't have had to deal with Kim if Bush dealt with him. Unfortunately for many reasons Bush didn't. I'm not going to question why he didn't. It was a different time. Different leader. Little kim didn't fuck with Bush. He fucked with Obama when he was a lame duck. But he is fucking with Trump in year one. Zero respect for the man with little hands. I'm scared because I think Trump and his generals are stupid. Stupid as you are. Remember we have a bunch of Breitbarts and Steve Bannon's running the white house now. The crazies are in charge. Good luck. You will need it.

And almost certainly no matter what you do, I'll say it's wrong. Why would I do that? Because that's what you did to Obama. Only I won't be lying. LOL.
Jughead failed in other words?

Howd you like that libs?

So Obama kicked the can down the road and you're cool with that?

Good God you are a fool.

Forum List

Back