Trump wins!!!

Trump was a idiot last night and didn't win a damn thing. Both scientific polls of the population shown a nice win for Clinton...

Remember, playing to his extremist are only around 35% of the electorate. The fact that his debate aim wasn't to expand his hold outwards = losing. He did just that.

Orange Jesus's worshipers and those who hate Hillary loved when Trump said he'd put her jail. To the other 70% of the population, it either didn't matter or scared them.

But then there was the other Donald Trump—the Trump who said of Clinton, “You’d be in jail,” and threatened to appoint a special nations prosecutor to pursue her possibly criminal behavior. It’s the kind of politics practiced in nations with a shaky commitment to the peaceful resolution of differences. Like Russia.​

Trump Gives Us a Glimpse of the Challenger Who Might Have Been

Last edited:
Orange Jesus's worshipers and those who hate Hillary loved when Trump said he'd put her jail. To the other 70% of the population, it either didn't matter or scared them.
Yes, everyone who likes rage and fear in their candidate is already going to vote for Trump. I'm not a big fan of Hillary but how about that self control? Clinton's Buddha like calm in the face of his histrionics was impressive to say the least, that's how presidents are supposed to act.

Orange Jesus's worshipers crowing that Trump is going to be elected President because of this debate is like a Cleveland Browns fan saying they are going to beat the Patriots because they just got a first down even though they are losing by four touchdowns in the fourth quarter.

its funny how the lefties all see hillary as the winner and the righties all see trump as the winner......just like the last debate....
It's all mostly about what people prefer, Trump did a good job being a mean ass attack dog like you like and Clinton did a good job maintaining a rational presidential dignity. Not everyone likes anger in their debates, mostly just you people.
you people?....what people would that be?...

Orange Jesus's worshipers crowing that Trump is going to be elected President because of this debate is like a Cleveland Browns fan saying they are going to beat the Patriots because they just got a first down even though they are losing by four touchdowns in the fourth quarter.

Perhaps you can get you an orange blow up doll and felate it?

its funny how the lefties all see hillary as the winner and the righties all see trump as the winner......just like the last debate....
It's all mostly about what people prefer, Trump did a good job being a mean ass attack dog like you like and Clinton did a good job maintaining a rational presidential dignity. Not everyone likes anger in their debates, mostly just you people.

Hillarybots-the unthinking drones who support Hillary and ensured that Bernie wouldn't be given a fair shake.

You know...people like you.

Hillarybots-the unthinking drones who support Hillary and ensured that Bernie wouldn't be given a fair shake.

You know...people like you.
ill tell you what .....why dont you get a post of mine saying i support hillary.....when you cant find one ill expect an apology for accusing me of such a thing,.....ill be waiting....

No one has ruled crime didn't happen. FBI simply stated that they don't recommend indictment. Which after the FBI employees complained of a biased process.

She will be going to prison... finally.

NBC polls shows her beating Trump by double digits... Meanwhile the RNC is having a meeting tonight about cutting off funds to Trump and concentrating resources down ballot.

Guy, I'm trying to break this to you gently... you guys picked the wrong horse.

No one has ruled crime didn't happen. FBI simply stated that they don't recommend indictment. Which after the FBI employees complained of a biased process.

NBC polls shows her beating Trump by double digits... Meanwhile the RNC is having a meeting tonight about cutting off funds to Trump and concentrating resources down ballot.

"RNC: We're Standing Behind Trump

Over the last 24 to 48 hours there have been a lot of false rumors that we didn’t want to engage in,” Priebus told the 168 members of the RNC, many of whom have also stood behind Trump, according to a person on the call. “Nothing has changed in terms of our support for the nominee.”

Priebus told them that Trump had issued a “heartfelt” apology and that “I think the issue was taken care of at the debate.” Three people on the call verified Priebus’ remarks."

RNC: We're Standing Behind Trump

Bold moves here

Let me guess, Trump Tards think he won; Hillary chumps think she won?
...and we all know you are never a winner.

Why the hell come into this thread and start this shit?

Great debate....Trump did very well and Hillary tried to personalize things again and looked like a fool.

All the Hillary Campaign have is to throw more dirt at The Donald and do more character assassination stuff, and it'll all backfire on them.

During the primary contests Cruz and Jeb and Rubio all attempted this on The Donald, that all backfired also.

Hillary cannot win on the issues, Hillary is just more of Obama, same policies, same disasters for the Western world and Middle East, Open Borders, Trade Deals to help Globalists, more "poor refugees" etc, so all Hillary has is to throw dirt at Trump.

Let say if you are .01% correct....... why is Hillary beating Trump most or all of the polls?
Trump was acting tough, bully and creepy doesn't mean he won the debate.
Threatening his political opponents with jail? Give me a break.

Over the last 24 to 48 hours there have been a lot of false rumors that we didn’t want to engage in,” Priebus told the 168 members of the RNC, many of whom have also stood behind Trump, according to a person on the call. “Nothing has changed in terms of our support for the nominee.”

Priebus told them that Trump had issued a “heartfelt” apology and that “I think the issue was taken care of at the debate.” Three people on the call verified Priebus’ remarks."

Bold moves here

Are you missing something? Maybe this link help you. Also Paul Ryan came out today he will no longer defend Trump.

Who's jumping off the Trump train?
List: Which Republicans are abandoning Trump and which are sticking by him? - CNNPolitics.com

Bold moves here

That's right.

It's very bold for the national committee to stand behind it's Presidential candidate.

170 Elected Republican officials have denounced Trump. And you KNOW that Hillary's got more dirt on this guy.

A big shitbomb is going to go off, and the GOP is trying not to get flecks of it on their fancy suits.

Great debate....Trump did very well and Hillary tried to personalize things again and looked like a fool.

All the Hillary Campaign have is to throw more dirt at The Donald and do more character assassination stuff, and it'll all backfire on them.

During the primary contests Cruz and Jeb and Rubio all attempted this on The Donald, that all backfired also.

Hillary cannot win on the issues, Hillary is just more of Obama, same policies, same disasters for the Western world and Middle East, Open Borders, Trade Deals to help Globalists, more "poor refugees" etc, so all Hillary has is to throw dirt at Trump.

Let say if you are .01% correct....... why is Hillary beating Trump most or all of the polls?

The polls, like you, lie.

simple, because the pollsters are in the tank for the hildebeast and they oversample dems.

wake up, they are lying to you, your bitch is losing.

Helly looked old and tired tonight.. She could barely make the 1.5 hrs.. She sat most of the time.. Trust me people noticed that old fucking bag of fat not being able to support those cankles

Did you ever wear high heels and stand there for one and half hour?

she did not have on high heels, very low almost flat. The truth is that she is a very sick old woman, brain issues, heart issues, lung issues. They had her as drugged up as possible and she still could not stand up for any length of time.

simple, because the pollsters are in the tank for the hildebeast and they oversample dems.

That's what you tards claimed in 2012 and yet, it turned out Democratic turn out was exactly as they predicted it would be.

Forum List

Back