Trump wins!!!

Did you all miss the part where he both publicly disagreed with his running mate and admited in a terribly dismissive manner that they hadn't talked? Seems a candidate might think it good to get together and compare notes with his running mate, is his secret ISIS strategy too secret even for Pence? I would not blame Pence if he quit right now.

The breitbart crowd ate up what Trump was serving. Moderates won't be moved. The biggest winner tonight was Ken Bone.

But but but what about the Huffington Post crowd and the Mother Jones crowd, you know the Hillarybots? :smoke:

Did you all miss the part where he both publicly disagreed with his running mate and admited in a terribly dismissive manner that they hadn't talked? Seems a candidate might think it good to get together and compare notes with his running mate, is his secret ISIS strategy too secret even for Pence? I would not blame Pence if he quit right now.
Obama LOVES TPP.
Clinton LOVES TPP.

Obama LOVES TPP.
Clinton not so sure about TPP.

Is there a lack of communication?
It's not like she's busy campaigning.

The breitbart crowd ate up what Trump was serving. Moderates won't be moved. The biggest winner tonight was Ken Bone.

But but but what about the Huffington Post crowd and the Mother Jones crowd, you know the Hillarybots? :smoke:
Wait till The View comes on Monday morning. Those women will be using jack hammers for vibrators.

YouGov | Post-debate poll: Clinton 47%, Trump 42%

HILLARY 47 TRUMP 42

Woman: Clinton won 50-38%

Presidential: Clinton 57% to 31% margin
Bu-bu-but it's an on-line, non-scientific poll!
False.
800 people from WHERE?
I'd like to see the population breakdown.

"800 people from WHERE?
I'd like to see the population breakdown."

Where was the debate held? Was it in Missouri?

So I Googled Missouri Lunatic Asylum and Fulton State Hospital came up, so here's where the 800 people were polled :smoke:

"Fulton State Hospital, authorized in 1847 and opened in 1851, is the oldest public mental health facility west of the Mississippi River. The hospital is certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and has been accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC) since 1984."

Fulton State Hospital

Obama LOVES TPP.
Clinton LOVES TPP.

Obama LOVES TPP.

He threw his own running mate under the bus. I do not think Pence is the kind of guy to just let that pass. Oh well. we'll see by tomorrow evening if the debate cured anything that is ailing his public image. Pence stepping down would be a death blow.

Obama LOVES TPP.
Clinton LOVES TPP.

Obama LOVES TPP.

He threw his own running mate under the bus. I do not think Pence is the kind of guy to just let that pass. Oh well. we'll see by tomorrow evening if the debate cured anything that is ailing his public image. Pence stepping down would be a death blow.
I don't want Pence; he's an open borders Neo-Con.

Let me guess, Trump Tards think he won; Hillary chumps think she won?
...and we all know you are never a winner.

Why the hell come into this thread and start this shit?

Great debate....Trump did very well and Hillary tried to personalize things again and looked like a fool.

Obama LOVES TPP.
Clinton LOVES TPP.

Obama LOVES TPP.

Why did The Donald choose Pence, do you know?

Obama LOVES TPP.
Clinton LOVES TPP.

Obama LOVES TPP.

--LOL

you really think that politicians are so thinned skinned

Obama LOVES TPP.
Clinton LOVES TPP.

Obama LOVES TPP.

Why did The Donald choose Pence, do you know?
To get the Stick Up Their Asses Christian Vote.

The crowd laughing in Hillary's face is going to be my new ring tone.

Forum List

Back