Trump Won - Get Over It

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
He won the electoral college and is the President elect.

The GOP, somehow (and in spite of it's own stupidity) managed to hold onto the Senate.

They retained the House where they will be in the Majority for another two years (and likely more than that).

Listening to the whining of the left has been hysterical.

The GOP, somehow (and in spite of it's own stupidity) managed to hold onto the Senate.

They retained the House where they will be in the Majority for another two years (and likely more than that).

It was fun at first, but the novelty has worn and now it's simply annoying.

• Banned
Lakhota & rdean are spamming the board as is Billy000 with threads about Trump.

The butthurt is beyond pale.

I recall when Obama lost...the right did the same thing.

What makes people such sore losers ?

Obama had written 2 books in which he talked about his radical ideas, his drug use, and his Marxism. There was plenty of reason for concern. The criticism of Trump, however, is baseless. He is accused of everything the left can think of that would be offensive but none of them can be substantiated. The only thing they can hang on him is the fact that he likes pussy.

Obama had written 2 books in which he talked about his radical ideas, his drug use, and his Marxism. There was plenty of reason for concern. The criticism of Trump, however, is baseless. He is accused of everything the left can think of that would be offensive but none of them can be substantiated. The only thing they can hang on him is the fact that he likes pussy.
Come on... The protests against Obama in 2008 and 2012 were focused on racial bigotry, lynching, slavery, kenyan imagery, and birther conspiracy's. The protests happening now are about Trumps divisive campaign and the actual words and policies that he talked about that legitimately put fear in the hearts of millions of Americans in minority communities. I don't agree with the protests and would advocate to give the guy a chance, but I also very much understand the disappointment and concerns of the protestors. They should say what they need to say but then I hope they get back to their lives and try their best to be objective as Trump begins his presidency.

The real question is how long will it take before those that voted for Trump to disavow any knowledge of voting for Trump?

• Banned
The real question is how long will it take before those that voted for Trump to disavow any knowledge of voting for Trump?

Whty don't you start a list and keep track ?

I don't like Trump. In the end I voted for him. Regardless of what may go on, unless he really screws up the SCOTUS nomination.....I won't say it was a mistake.

61% of the state Governors are Republicans. Time for a Constitutional convention.

61% of the state Governors are Republicans. Time for a Constitutional convention.

Not sure I get it.

For what ?

Whty don't you start a list and keep track ?

I don't like Trump. In the end I voted for him. Regardless of what may go on, unless he really screws up the SCOTUS nomination.....I won't say it was a mistake.

And I seriously doubt you'll ever admit that voting for Bush was a huge mistake also.

You Repugs are simply idiots who never learn from your mistakes. Period.

Not sure I get it.

For what ?

So these racist Trumpkins can create their racist utopia, that's what.

Not sure I get it.

For what ?

So these racist Trumpkins can create their racist utopia, that's what.
Bed wetter

Come on... The protests against Obama in 2008 and 2012 were focused on racial bigotry, lynching, slavery, kenyan imagery, and birther conspiracy's. The protests happening now are about Trumps divisive campaign and the actual words and policies that he talked about that legitimately put fear in the hearts of millions of Americans in minority communities. I don't agree with the protests and would advocate to give the guy a chance, but I also very much understand the disappointment and concerns of the protestors. They should say what they need to say but then I hope they get back to their lives and try their best to be objective as Trump begins his presidency.
Are you stupid? Where were the riots after either of obie's elections? There were none. We just went to work and made sure we decimated the entire democrat party from local elections all the way to the White House. Didn't have to burn a single thing or rob a single business.

We're not going to stop complaining. Hillary won the popular vote by a significant margin. The Democrats have won the popular vote in every presidential election going back to 1988, and that includes the election stolen from Kerry in 2004.

If it wasn't for Repug voter suppression in states like N. Carolina, Arizona, and Wisconsin, Hillary might have won the election by close to 5 million votes. Republican-elected officials eliminated over 800 voting locations nationwide in Democratic precincts for the 2016 election, in order to create massive lines so that Democratic voters would go home without voting:

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Fuck them all.

Yes, I voted for Bush.
Yes, that was a big mistake.
But voting for Algore would have been far worse.
Too bad Trump sat that one out.

Al Gore would never have invaded Iraq.

Al Gore would never have let oil and gas companies run the EPA and the Dept of Interior, like Bush did.

Al Gore would have done A LOT to combat global warming, unlike the fucking idiot Bush.

A Gore Administration would have competent people running FEMA and the Dept of Homeland Security, so that hundreds of Americans would not have died from Hurricane Katrina.

In other words, your analysis is total horseshit.

We're not going to stop complaining. Hillary won the popular vote by a significant margin. The Democrats have won the popular vote in every presidential election going back to 1988, and that includes the election stolen from Kerry in 2004.

If it wasn't for Repug voter suppression in states like N. Carolina, Arizona, and Wisconsin, Hillary might have won the election by close to 5 million votes. Republican-elected officials eliminated over 800 voting locations nationwide in Democratic precincts for the 2016 election, in order to create massive lines so that Democratic voters would go home without voting:

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Fuck them all.
You're correct. We don't believe in democracy. Democracy gives you Cuba and Venezuala. We believe in a Republic where the popular vote can't over run the rest of the country. It's a crazy concept I'm sure you will struggle with for a long time but the majority of the country would prefer not to watch election night to see who New York and LA tell us who our president is going to be.

Forum List

Back