Trump won't throw the first pitch at Nationals' game because he would get booed

It is funny people associate Obama as good at sports because he's black(Half black), The truth is opposite of that.
Not only can he not play any sport worth a shit he probably does not even know the rules on how to play any sport.
He has the coordination of a girly boy.
He's just a fucking sheltered piece of shit... fact

Last edited:
American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
Donald Trump Reportedly Won't Throw 1st Pitch for Nationals Due to Scheduling
This is certainly ground breaking & worthy of debate.

*facepalm*

maybe the people we elect as president should do their fucking job rather than all this other horse shit

When is he gonna start that?

You've been watching CNN again I see, you gotta stop watching the lying media if you want to know what is really going on with Trump.
Us Trumpets know he is doing what he promised because liberals are still kicking and screaming, we love it. Get on the Trump train or get out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, quit watching that evil CNN, if you want to be true trumptard you need to sit and watch Fox news all day and read breitbart. You guys better get in line we'll all be trumptards one day lying dead in the street from the polution or suicides from the isps that sell our personal info and it comes back to bite us. Yep make america great again, damn it.
Obama is responsible for the deaths of untold numbers of cops here at home and troops overseas, helped create wars in Syria and Libya which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians, which caused millions of Arabs to flee from their home countries, yet you worry about the remote possibility of asphyxia from air pollution because Trump relaxed a couple of government regulations??

Obviously yer nuts.

American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
Kind of like this fucking piece of shit… LOL
obama-larger.png
Obama knew he sucked at baseball, but he had the courage to do his best. Your orange clown is a coward. He knows he would probably be out of breath by the time he walked out to the mound.
Barry sucks at all sports... fact

To be fair, we all can posses the natural athletic abilities of Trump. :lol:
First of all Trump has never claimed to be good at sports, and he is much older than Obama. Obama is a lying piece of fucking shit Who obviously has no coordination… fact

He knows all about baseball.

After all, he was born on third base and thought he hit a triple

maybe the people we elect as president should do their fucking job rather than all this other horse shit

When is he gonna start that?

You've been watching CNN again I see, you gotta stop watching the lying media if you want to know what is really going on with Trump.
Us Trumpets know he is doing what he promised because liberals are still kicking and screaming, we love it. Get on the Trump train or get out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, quit watching that evil CNN, if you want to be true trumptard you need to sit and watch Fox news all day and read breitbart. You guys better get in line we'll all be trumptards one day lying dead in the street from the polution or suicides from the isps that sell our personal info and it comes back to bite us. Yep make america great again, damn it.
Obama is responsible for the deaths of untold numbers of cops here at home and troops overseas, helped create wars in Syria and Libya which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians, which caused millions of Arabs to flee from their home countries, yet you worry about the remote possibility of asphyxia from air pollution???

Obviously yer nuts.

Who tells you to say such things?

obama-larger.png
Obama knew he sucked at baseball, but he had the courage to do his best. Your orange clown is a coward. He knows he would probably be out of breath by the time he walked out to the mound.

First of all Trump has never claimed to be good at sports, and he is much older than Obama. Obama is a lying piece of fucking shit Who obviously has no coordination… fact

Yeah the lying piece of shit claims he's good at basketball too…
:lmao:

Somebody should tell this guy that Obama is not the president anymore

Same reason why the chickenshit wouldn't attend the Correspondence Dinner. He's afraid people might be mean to him.
Pure conjecture. He didn't want to attend the correspondence dinner because it's difficult to sit in a room with a bunch of dishonest assholes that hate you and then give them an opportunity to repeat everything they've been saying about you for the last year or so. I don't see the point of giving the pricks the satisfaction.

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. Obama had plenty of time to fuck around. Trump doesn't .
I don't see Trump as being a "throw the ball" kind of guy. He's a golfer. Probably doesn't know how.

no but we'll always have this

[

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. .

So golf isn't a game played with a ball?

lolol
How many baseball parks does Trump own?
Is sitting in a ballpark a secure location to discuss Top Secret information?
From what I've seen the White House is full of spies. Why would Trump want to talk to anyone there when he can talk to them on his on course where Obama hasn't been able to bug the place.
Besides, you'd be surprised how many deals have been completed while golfing. Obama used it all of the time to bribe politicians. It worked with Speaker Boehner and John Kasich.
Obama and Boehner team up to win golf match against Biden and Kasich
golf.jpg
obama-playing-golf-shh.jpg

There is truth to the fact that Trump can speak more confidently while on the golf course. Very difficult to listen in on conversations there and I had considered this from day one quite frankly.

Same reason why the chickenshit wouldn't attend the Correspondence Dinner. He's afraid people might be mean to him.
Pure conjecture. He didn't want to attend the correspondence dinner because it's difficult to sit in a room with a bunch of dishonest assholes that hate you and then give them an opportunity to repeat everything they've been saying about you for the last year or so. I don't see the point of giving the pricks the satisfaction.

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. Obama had plenty of time to fuck around. Trump doesn't .
I don't see Trump as being a "throw the ball" kind of guy. He's a golfer. Probably doesn't know how.

Trump's idea of throwing out the first pitch was doing the first promo for 'Trump University'.

Well you've surprised me. I didn't think your posts could get any nuttier.

Muddy seems to have hit a new level of nuttiness...
Hatred does this to a person.

That and the Herculean task of trying to defend Trump and his criminal enterprise every day.
Defending being a Republican from lying liberals is a full-time job.
Democrats don't solve problems.....they are the problem.

Last edited:
Well you've surprised me. I didn't think your posts could get any nuttier.

Muddy seems to have hit a new level of nuttiness...
Hatred does this to a person.

That and the Herculean task of trying to defend Trump and his criminal enterprise every day.
Defend being a Republican from lying liberals is a full-time job.
Democrats don't solve problems.....they are the problem.

What's the last problem the Republicans solved?

obama-larger.png

He throws like an 8 year old girl.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back