Trump won't throw the first pitch at Nationals' game because he would get booed

maybe the people we elect as president should do their fucking job rather than all this other horse shit

He could start by not going Golfing every weekend at his private club where the Secret Service can't vet who comes in.
yeah and?

I never heard you complain about Obama golfing

The president is only in office for 4 years. IMO he should work 12 hours a day at least and sorry but he doesn't need a vacation. He gets a fucking pension for life after only a 4 year contract so he can work every fucking day

I never heard Obama complaining about Presidents golfing

Trump on the other hand....
Probably because he would be complaining about himself. Bush stopped golfing before Obama became a national figure.

Bush still fished, rode his bike, read comic books

yeah and?

The president is only in office for 4 years. IMO he should work 12 hours a day at least and sorry but he doesn't need a vacation. He gets a fucking pension for life after only a 4 year contract so he can work every fucking day

of course he didn't

but that's neither here nor there

I am not commenting on any party

I know that's hard for you to understand being such a blind partisan sheep and all

I never complained about Obama golfing....Presidents are free to do what they want in their free time

However, Trump made a habit of criticizing Obama for playing golf on weekends and swore he would be too busy for such activities
Making Trump fair game for criticism

Gee imagine that another politician is a fucking hypocrite

let's see how many hypocrite politicians are there now?

Oh yeah ALL OF THEM

I believe our current President is in a category all his own
Yeah.
He doesn't need to be president to stay out of jail for one.

maybe the people we elect as president should do their fucking job rather than all this other horse shit

He could start by not going Golfing every weekend at his private club where the Secret Service can't vet who comes in.
yeah and?

Probably because he would be complaining about himself. Bush stopped golfing before Obama became a national figure.

How terrible. There should be laws against such things.

yeah and?

Reagan watched cartoons, and look at how much he was admired.

It was hilarious watching Obama trying to make everyone think he was an athlete, when all he prove was he's an uncoordinated pussy with a big mouth.

Trump actually was an athlete, he was a scouted prospect to be drafted into minor league baseball, one of the teams that wanted to daft him had he entered the draft was the Red Sox.

American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
Donald Trump Reportedly Won't Throw 1st Pitch for Nationals Due to Scheduling
Kind of like this fucking piece of shit… LOL
obama-larger.png
Obama knew he sucked at baseball, but he had the courage to do his best. Your orange clown is a coward. He knows he would probably be out of breath by the time he walked out to the mound.
Barry sucks at all sports... fact

American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
obama-larger.png
Obama knew he sucked at baseball, but he had the courage to do his best. Your orange clown is a coward. He knows he would probably be out of breath by the time he walked out to the mound.

To be fair, we all can posses the natural athletic abilities of Trump. :lol:

It was hilarious watching Obama trying to make everyone think he was an athlete, when all he prove was he's an uncoordinated pussy with a big mouth.

Trump actually was an athlete, he was a scouted prospect to be drafted into minor league baseball, one of the teams that wanted to daft him had he entered the draft was the Red Sox.

Anyone that thinks Obama was any sort of an athlete whatsoever has to be fucking stupid in the head…

When is he gonna start that?

You've been watching CNN again I see, you gotta stop watching the lying media if you want to know what is really going on with Trump.
Us Trumpets know he is doing what he promised because liberals are still kicking and screaming, we love it. Get on the Trump train or get out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, quit watching that evil CNN, if you want to be true trumptard you need to sit and watch Fox news all day and read breitbart. You guys better get in line we'll all be trumptards one day lying dead in the street from the polution or suicides from the isps that sell our personal info and it comes back to bite us. Yep make america great again, damn it.

Same reason why the chickenshit wouldn't attend the Correspondence Dinner. He's afraid people might be mean to him.
Pure conjecture. He didn't want to attend the correspondence dinner because it's difficult to sit in a room with a bunch of dishonest assholes that hate you and then give them an opportunity to repeat everything they've been saying about you for the last year or so. I don't see the point of giving the pricks the satisfaction.

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. Obama had plenty of time to fuck around. Trump doesn't .

Then why does he live in the WH or visit capitol hill, surely no one can stand him at either venue.

obama-larger.png

To be fair, we all can posses the natural athletic abilities of Trump. :lol:
First of all Trump has never claimed to be good at sports, and he is much older than Obama. Obama is a lying piece of fucking shit Who obviously has no coordination… fact

Trump is an overweight POS

First President since Nixon who does not exercise regularly

First of all Trump has never claimed to be good at sports, and he is much older than Obama. Obama is a lying piece of fucking shit Who obviously has no coordination… fact

It was a joke. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your Trump hand job. lol

All of this shit is unacceptable... the fucker has been sheltered all his life…

obama-larger.png

a3545209c165949fe439cc1a43153190.jpg

You're the one that sucks too much Obama dick...
Obama should not be anywhere near a sport… Fact

Well, in general, I'm inclined to agree with you on that. Last week's AHCA failure shows us just how much of their job they did, Trump especially given his campaign promises about winning and health insurance/healthcare and his braggadocio about negotiating. Given that performance, it's plausible to think that things would have been just as well (bad) off had Trump instead just played another round of golf and relegated himself to the status of figurehead.

Mind you, it was ages ago recognized that Trump doesn't know "jack" about negotiating, especially re: public policy, so why anyone ever thought he'd pull togeter a good deal on health insurance policy -- something he understands less than he does Muslims and minorities -- I cannot say. See also:
[I wish I could find the video of Trump remarking on negotiating with politicians.]

If he ever gets round to negotiating new trade deals, let's hope he'll have by then actually learned how to negotiate and performs more effectively than he was with the AHCA...I know that's setting the bar quite low, seeing as his efforts resulted in resources expended and yielding.....wait for it.....nothing other than a more complete understanding of just how FOS that man is.

Edit:
You know, as I think about it, perhaps the U.S. should modify the Constitution to make the nation a Constitutional monarchy and the POTUS a figurehead as is the Queen of England. That way Trump could promenade around and say whatever he wants and nobody would have to really care or consider whether to think he "means it." He could be eccentric and it wouldn't matter.

Last edited:

You're the one that sucks too much Obama dick...
Obama should not be anywhere near a sport… Fact

rrcaQ0N.gif

Says the brave keyboard badass.

I'd be out there showing off my wicked fastball

Trump is a pussy
Try working for him.
I doubt you could hang.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with dull pencils
Pussy.
Trump is a working pussy.
I have to agree that Trump is a working fool
What's work/working got to do with it?