Trump wore an earpiece during debate..

But the Trump photograph was taken at a campaign event in Arizona on 16 December 2015, where wearing such an earpiece would have been expected and allowable, not during the "Commander-In-Chief" form in September 2016, where the use of an earpiece would have been frowned upon.

you think I don't know that? I read the entire article. He used an earpiece to cheat his way to a nomination ... cheaters cheat, Trump cheats, always has and always will ...

So why did you lie?

But the Trump photograph was taken at a campaign event in Arizona on 16 December 2015, where wearing such an earpiece would have been expected and allowable, not during the "Commander-In-Chief" form in September 2016, where the use of an earpiece would have been frowned upon.

you think I don't know that? I read the entire article. He used an earpiece to cheat his way to a nomination ... cheaters cheat, Trump cheats, always has and always will ...
if you knew that then why did your thread title say it was during the debate?....just asking....

keeping the pace of RW bullshit ... dying Clinton etc ... cheating, deaf Donnie ... why not ?

if you knew that then why did your thread title say it was during the debate?....just asking....

keeping the pace of RW bullshit ... dying Clinton etc ... cheating, deaf Donnie ... why not ?

So, you like just because someone else lied? Guess that makes you a liar AND a hypocrite, now don't it?

He used it in a debate?

So, you like just because someone else lied? Guess that makes you a liar AND a hypocrite, now don't it?

its called trolling on a message board, you dumbass ... you're the fucking hypocrite if you don't call out the RW's when the do the exact same thing

now swim away guppieboi waaaaaaaay away

He used it in a debate?

campaign in Az

He used it in a debate?

campaign in Az

Then it wasn't c heating, was it?

He used it in a debate?

campaign in Az

Then it wasn't c heating, was it?

you read the article ... do I need to hold your little hand too?

Forum List

Back