Trump would be correct to assert a national emergency in order to build the wall

I don’t see anything in there stating it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private email server. Thanks for posting the link though.

Well, you can take my word for it that it's illegal to transmit classified documents through Facebook Messenger, Hotmail, Yahoo email, etc. You're free to argue that it's legal.
It was her own private server, not Facebook messenger, Hotmail or Yahoo.

You really suck at this. Try arguing with reality on your side next time.

It was her own private server, not Facebook messenger, Hotmail or Yahoo. You really suck at this. Try arguing with reality on your side next time.

I was mocking your ignorance that you apparently believe that it's legal to transmit top-secret information on a private fucking server. Now, repeat after me, "Hillary committed serious crimes and skated".

It was her own private server, not Facebook messenger, Hotmail or Yahoo. You really suck at this. Try arguing with reality on your side next time.

I was mocking your ignorance that you apparently believe that it's legal to transmit top-secret information on a private fucking server. Now, repeat after me, "Hillary committed serious crimes and skated".
And yet, neither of us can quote from the law you posted stating it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private fucking server.

And yet, neither of us can quote from the law you posted stating it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private fucking server.

You're too fucking stupid and dishonest to engage further. If it wasn't illegal, then why did the FBI conduct a criminal investigation of the matter? Cue the twat act.

You're too fucking stupid and dishonest to engage further. If it wasn't illegal, then why did the FBI conduct a criminal investigation of the matter? Cue the twat act.
LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, do you realize you just convicted trump of all the crimes for which he’s being investigated?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, do you realize you just convicted trump of all the crimes for which he’s being investigated?

The Democrats love useful idiots like you. They sell you and your family out, yet you're right there telling the rest of us that it's raining when it's actually the Democratic Party taking a giant piss on you - again. It's because of morons like you that we have a monolithic amount of crime and corruption at the highest levels of government. Thanks, dumbass.

LOLOLOLOL

The Democrats love useful idiots like you. They sell you and your family out, yet you're right there telling the rest of us that it's raining when it's actually the Democratic Party taking a giant piss on you - again. It's because of morons like you that we have a monolithic amount of crime and corruption at the highest levels of government. Thanks, dumbass.
LOLOL

Spits the idiot who can’t show where the law, he posted himself, says it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private server, like he claims.

Your projection is off the charts.

Spits the idiot who can’t show where the law, he posted himself, says it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private server, like he claims. Your projection is off the charts.

People get prosecuted for this type of stuff regularly, you're just too ignorant to know it, apparently. Either that or you're just a dishonest, political hack. Which is it?

Spits the idiot who can’t show where the law, he posted himself, says it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private server, like he claims. Your projection is off the charts.

People get prosecuted for this type of stuff regularly, you're just too ignorant to know it, apparently. Either that or you're just a dishonest, political hack. Which is it?
LOLOL

If you knew what you’re talking about, why can’t you quote the section of the law you posted that states it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private server?

:dance:

If you knew what you’re talking about, why can’t you quote the section of the law you posted that states it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private server?

I did. You ignored it.

Besides, only a partisan hack that is in delusional denial would need a link to believe that it's illegal to transmit classified materials on a private server.

Hillary appreciates your support but also knows you're a moron. Congratulations.

Liar. If she was guilty of actual crimes, Trump would make sure she was prosecuted.

Hillary has avoided justice. If you disagree, then answer these two questions.

1) Is it illegal to transmit or receive classified materials on a private server?

2) Did Hillary transmit or receive classified materials on a private server?

The answer to both questions is - "yes". Was Hillary prosecuted? No, she was not prosecuted. She committed crimes and she skated for her crimes.

I don't know why Jeff Sessions didn't pursue the matter. What is undeniable, however, is that Hillary most definitely committed numerous felonies and she skated. Your blind loyalty to Hillary and to your Democratic masters prohibits you from being honestly and acknowledging this basic truth.

Golly! It looks like Trump lied again when he promised to "lock her up" during his campaign! But, he seemed SO sincere!

Golly! It looks like Trump lied again when he promised to "lock her up" during his campaign! But, he seemed SO sincere!

You or I would have been prosecuted. Hillary skated, and you were fine with it. You don't have a problem with crime and corruption; you have a problem with Republican crime and corruption.

I did. You ignored it.

Besides, only a partisan hack that is in delusional denial would need a link to believe that it's illegal to transmit classified materials on a private server.

Hillary appreciates your support but also knows you're a moron. Congratulations.
LOLOLOL

Now you’re flat out lying, a clear sign that even you know you lost this argument.

In reality, you posted nothing but a link and unrelated nonsense about yahoo and Facebook. And nowhere in the link you posted did it state it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private server.

:dance:

You or I would have been prosecuted. Hillary skated, and you were fine with it. You don't have a problem with crime and corruption; you have a problem with Republican crime and corruption.
She “skated” because she didn’t break any laws. You know like the law you claim she broke but couldn’t actually find in the statute you linked.

Thanks for clearing that up for the forum.
thumbsup.gif

Now you’re flat out lying, a clear sign that even you know you lost this argument.

I posted a simple truth, that Hillary broke the law and skated. You have gone into contortions and delusional denial to avoid admitting this basic fact. That's because you're a partisan hack. Your loyalty isn't to truth, justice and to your fellow Americans. Your loyalty is to your Democratic masters.

I posted a simple truth, that Hillary broke the law and skated. You have gone into contortions and delusional denial to avoid admitting this basic fact. That's because you're a partisan hack. Your loyalty isn't to truth, justice and to your fellow Americans. Your loyalty is to your Democratic masters.
LOL

It’s not a truth when you can’t prove it. And citing yourself because you can’t cite the law only makes you look like a bitter, angry partisan.

Dumbfuck, if she broke the law, don’t ya think you’d be able to show the law she broke?

I did, but your fourth grade reading comprehension did not permit you to understand all of the big words in the citation that I provided.

Dumbfuck, if she broke the law, don’t ya think you’d be able to show the law she broke?

I did, but your fourth grade reading comprehension did not permit you to understand all of the big words in the citation that I provided.
LOLOL

Moron, you posted a link to a law that didn’t state it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private server, as you falsely claimed. I wish I could say I’m shocked to see you claim the law says what you claim it does and that you posted the relevant portion even though you didn’t — but I’m not.

Forum List

Back