Trump would be correct to assert a national emergency in order to build the wall

Dumbfuck, if she broke the law, don’t ya think you’d be able to show the law she broke?

I did, but your fourth grade reading comprehension did not permit you to understand all of the big words in the citation that I provided.
LOLOL

Moron, you posted a link to a law that didn’t state it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private server, as you falsely claimed. I wish I could say I’m shocked to see you claim the law says what you claim it does and that you posted the relevant portion even though you didn’t — but I’m not.

Murder is also illegal. Do you need a link? LOL.

Dumbfuck, if she broke the law, don’t ya think you’d be able to show the law she broke?

I did, but your fourth grade reading comprehension did not permit you to understand all of the big words in the citation that I provided.
LOLOL

Moron, you posted a link to a law that didn’t state it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private server, as you falsely claimed. I wish I could say I’m shocked to see you claim the law says what you claim it does and that you posted the relevant portion even though you didn’t — but I’m not.

Murder is also illegal. Do you need a link? LOL.
No, but I can quote the law that says murder is illegal. Unfortunately for you, you’re unable to do that to corroborate your claim that it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private server.

But I like the part where you indicated “collusion” is a crime amid your failed attempt to prove Hillary committed a crime because you couldn’t prove it with an actual law.

:dance:

Last edited:
American citizens are being victimized by millions of illegals and it is clear that the U.S. Congress is unwilling to protect their American constituents.

However, I'm not confident that the SCOTUS is willing to defend the American people and it's possible that they would ultimately rule that Trump cannot protect the people.
Trump can create an imaginary national emergency but his evidence will not hold up in court

Was healthcare a national emergency?
Could have passed Obamacare that way
I suppose Donald Trump is using a different dictionary than the rest of us. The definition of an emergency is an unexpected or unforeseen situation. How could illegal immigration be either unexpected or unforeseen. It's been an ongoing problem for over 70 years and has been far worse than it is now. Furthermore you don't propose a response to an emergency that will take 5 to 10 years.

American citizens are being victimized by millions of illegals and it is clear that the U.S. Congress is unwilling to protect their American constituents.

However, I'm not confident that the SCOTUS is willing to defend the American people and it's possible that they would ultimately rule that Trump cannot protect the people.
Trump can create an imaginary national emergency but his evidence will not hold up in court

I suppose Donald Trump is using a different dictionary than the rest of us. The definition of an emergency is an unexpected or unforeseen situation. How could illegal immigration be either unexpected or unforeseen. It's been an ongoing problem for over 70 years and has been far worse than it is now. Furthermore you don't propose a response to an emergency that will take 5 to 10 years.

The American president has a responsibility to protect the American people and to uphold the law. Clearly, Congress is unwilling to assist in this endeavor. Therefore, and in the interests of protecting the American people as well as our nation's immigration laws, Trump must declare an emergency and take the appropriate steps needed.

The American president has a responsibility to protect the American people and to uphold the law. Clearly, Congress is unwilling to assist in this endeavor. Therefore, and in the interests of protecting the American people as well as our nation's immigration laws, Trump must declare an emergency and take the appropriate steps needed.
LOL

Spits an idiot who doesn’t know the difference between legal and illegal. :eusa_doh:

Tell me again how collusion is a crime. Now THAT was funny. :lol:

So what you're saying is if congress won't give the president what he wants, he claims he needs it to protect America so then it's his responsibility to declare a national emergency and just take it. I'm sure the next democrat president is going just love this.

upload_2019-2-13_23-22-39.jpeg

So what you're saying is if congress won't give the president what he wants, he claims he needs it to protect America so then it's his responsibility to declare a national emergency and just take it. I'm sure the next democrat president is going just love this.

Illegal immigration is a MASSIVE problem for the U.S. American citizens are victimized in terms of crime and higher taxes and medical care as a direct result of many millions of illegals in America. These are undeniable facts. What's also clear is that he U.S. Congress has abdicated its responsibility to protect Americans and to protect our nation's immigration laws. Therefore, Trump is wholly within his right, and responsibility, to declare the emergency.

By the way, Obama also avoided obtaining congressional approval for his horrific deal with Iran, the Paris Accord, etc. Trump taking unilateral action is not unprecedented, as evidenced by the community organizer that preceded him. At least in Trump's case, he is working for the interests of the American people, as opposed to the detriment of the American people, as Obama habitually did.

Actually its your homework. Educate yourself then get back to me
LOL

Proving you right isn’t my job, it’s yours.

You failed. Miserably.
Actually i succeeded admirably in exposing you as being too uninformed to bother with. Have a nice day.:bye1:
LOL

My day is just fine. Meanwhile, all you did was make baseless claims about the housing and auto industry which you then flat out refused to demonstrate was true.

oh, and now I see why you flat out refused to back your claims ... because they're bullshit...

Housing markets are at an all-time high ...

case-shiller-home-price-index-history.png

and so are auto loans/leases...

saupload_US-consumer-credit-auto-2018-Q2-.png
Well at least you tried. Leftist love charts and graphs because they tell an incomplete story.

US New Home Sales Unexpectedly Drop to 2-1/2-Year Low
Sales of new single-family houses in the United States slumped 8.9 percent from the previous month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 544 thousand in October 2018, following an upwardly revised 1 percent growth in September and missing market expectations of a 3.7 percent jump. New home sales were at the lowest level since March 2016.
Published on 2018-11-28

US New Home Sales Lowest Since 2016
Sales of new single-family houses in the United States dropped 5.5 percent from the previous month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 553 thousand in September of 2018, following a downwardly revised 3.0 percent decline in August. It is the lowest rate since December 2016, worse than market expectations of 625 thousand. Sales in the Northeast went down to its lowest level since April 2015. Also, sales decreased in the West and in the South.
Published on 2018-10-24

United States New Home Sales | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

"So far, the slowdown in new vehicle sales is slow and gradual. Through the first two months of 2018 they have slipped a barely noticeable 0.8%.

That is about to change.

Auto loan interest rates are now at levels not seen since 2010 – an average of 5.2% in February, compared with 4.4% in February 2013, according to Edmunds.com.

That means higher monthly payments regardless of whether one is buying or leasing."

Auto Sales Are Down. Here's Why They'll Continue To Fall.
LOL

What an idiot you are, huh? Your links are about new single-family homes only. The graph I posted was for ALL home sales.

And your link about auto loans is from March 12, 2018, at which point, the Federal fund rate had increased on a whopping 0.75 points under trump. Still doesn't refute the chart I posted showing auto loans and leases are at an all time high.
"When debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser".

perhaps build a prison to house the whole trump scumbag family instead of a wall?

Your desire to jail people, for political reasons, shows that the Left is fascist.
Oh, for fuck's sake ...

Did you vote for Trump?

Your idiocy is beyond words.

Hillary was guilty of actual crimes.

Liar. If she was guilty of actual crimes, Trump would make sure she was prosecuted. He even said so when was running for president.

So, now you're position is the anything and everything Trump says, should be regarded as the absolute Truth and nothing but the TRuth?

Interesting. YOu libs really will spew whatever shit you need to make your latest shit sort of hold together enough to give yourself a rationalization to be a shitty asshole, regardless of how much shit you have to spew from your face anus.

Meanwhile, while you’re calling folks on the left, “fascists,” for looking to lock up political opponents, you forgive folks on the right for doing the same.

And you cowardly avoid answering... did you vote for trump?

Funny, how you ignored the "for political reasons" which is obvious your motivation for EVERYONE, you fascist.

It takes time and energy to dig a tunnel. That they had to dig a tunnel, shows progress.

Squeeze down on cross border traffic enough, and we free up more and more agents to look for shit like tunnels.

Why are you against Americans having the ability to control who and what enters our community?

The wall. A simple solution to simple minded people.

Nice play on words. To an actual "simple mind" that word play, might look like a point.

There is nothing wrong with simple solutions. Sometimes that is what is called for.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Like throwing money down a well in order to fill it up so that nobody will drown in it.

The topic is simple enough that we don't need analogies to explain it.

Build a wall to keep out people and things that we don't want to enter our community.

As is our right. As is the right of EVERY sovereign nation.
We already have walls and fences.

Which you are against maintaining.

Because you don't believe that America has the same rights as other nations.

Because you hate America.

Correll, I live down here, and the wall is a sick joke that can be overcome by a ladder, a tunnel, and airplane, a boat, or even a hydraulic splitter. You can park an 18 wheeler next to it, put a ladder on top, and a knotted rope down the other side, charge $100 per person, and make a 23 billion dollar wall obsolete. Here are some photos of the over 130 tunnels that have so far been found under Nogales:

pictures of nogales tunnels - Yahoo Search Results

It takes time and energy to dig a tunnel. That they had to dig a tunnel, shows progress.

Squeeze down on cross border traffic enough, and we free up more and more agents to look for shit like tunnels.

Why are you against Americans having the ability to control who and what enters our community?

The wall. A simple solution to simple minded people.

Nice play on words. To an actual "simple mind" that word play, might look like a point.

There is nothing wrong with simple solutions. Sometimes that is what is called for.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
How much have you given...?

Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Correll doesn't get out much. He is not aware that Mexicans have ladders, shovels, airplanes, boats, rafts, and visas. Where the wall doesn't work, he is in favor of printing signs reading "no trespassing" to hang on it.

That was the words of a very simple mind.

Too simple to understand how walls work.

33,000 Americans are killed by guns each year
Why isn’t our President protecting us?

Illegal immigration is a MASSIVE problem for the U.S. American citizens are victimized in terms of crime and higher taxes and medical care as a direct result of many millions of illegals in America. These are undeniable facts. What's also clear is that he U.S. Congress has abdicated its responsibility to protect Americans and to protect our nation's immigration laws. Therefore, Trump is wholly within his right, and responsibility, to declare the emergency.

By the way, Obama also avoided obtaining congressional approval for his horrific deal with Iran, the Paris Accord, etc. Trump taking unilateral action is not unprecedented, as evidenced by the community organizer that preceded him. At least in Trump's case, he is working for the interests of the American people, as opposed to the detriment of the American people, as Obama habitually did.

Someone coming across the border to mow our lawns and make our beds is not a massive problem

As soon as Mexico’s check clears

Why are you against Americans having the same rights as everyone else?
I have read the Constitution

There is no right to a wall

Every sovereign people in the world, has the right to determine who enters and joins their community.

Except it seems, Americans.

Why is that? Why are we second class citizens in the eyes of the Left?

People come to mow lawns, make beds and build Trumps golf courses

I don’t need billions of dollars of fence to stop them

I asked a serious question. You dodged.

Why? Because you can't answer it truthfully without revealing what type of person you really are.
Here is a more serious question. There is no express immigration clause or wall building clause in the Republican Doctrine. We should be Saving money not Spending more money.

Why are you against Americans having the same rights as everyone else?

Every sovereign people in the world, has the right to determine who enters and joins their community.

Why? Because you can't answer it truthfully without revealing what type of person you really are.
Here is a more serious question. There is no express immigration clause or wall building clause in the Republican Doctrine. We should be Saving money not Spending more money.

1. That is not a question.

2. The government is spending over four trillion dollars this budget year, with no complaint from you. YOur pretense that you are concerned about money is dismissed.

3. And you still have not answered my question, coward.

perhaps build a prison to house the whole trump scumbag family instead of a wall?

Your desire to jail people, for political reasons, shows that the Left is fascist.

Trump has surrounded himself with criminals

We should be more concerned with millionaire criminals than some Mexican struggling to feed his family

I am most concerned with "Americans" like yourself, that want to imprison your political enemies on trumped up bullshit.

But the fact that you see yourself as allied with the Mexican instead of your fellow Americans, is noted and not surprising at all.
We have a First Amendment; your moral bigotry is worthless. Besides, it takes morals to have moral forms of indignation.

2. The government is spending over four trillion dollars this budget year, with no complaint from you. YOur pretense that you are concerned about money is dismissed.

which question is that, brave guy?

Our Founding Fathers already provided an express solution. The right wing has no better solutions at lower cost. See the problem?

Speed is not what we want. We want a good solution. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, you mexican.
Promoting the general welfare is what we want. There is no wall building power or immigration clause. See the problem.

It will promote the general welfare of AMERICANS, to build the Wall, and keep out Mexicans like you.

Which is why you are against it.

You are loyal to your fellow Mexicans, not your supposedly fellow Americans.
a wall does Nothing for the general welfare.

We have a Commerce Clause. Why does the Right Wing,

Insist on Losing money on border policy yet allege to be Capitalists.

Trump has surrounded himself with criminals

We should be more concerned with millionaire criminals than some Mexican struggling to feed his family

I am most concerned with "Americans" like yourself, that want to imprison your political enemies on trumped up bullshit.

But the fact that you see yourself as allied with the Mexican instead of your fellow Americans, is noted and not surprising at all.
We have a First Amendment; your moral bigotry is worthless. Besides, it takes morals to have moral forms of indignation.

It is not moral bigotry to distinguish between wanting to imprison people for political reasons, and wanting to see them imprisoned for criminal reasons.

It takes a dim mind to not see that.

which question is that, brave guy?

Forum List

Back