Trump would be correct to assert a national emergency in order to build the wall

As soon as Mexico’s check clears

Why are you against Americans having the same rights as everyone else?
I have read the Constitution

There is no right to a wall

Every sovereign people in the world, has the right to determine who enters and joins their community.

Except it seems, Americans.

Why is that? Why are we second class citizens in the eyes of the Left?
Our Founding Fathers already provided an express solution. The right wing has no better solutions at lower cost. See the problem?

Speed is not what we want. We want a good solution. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, you mexican.
As soon as Mexico sends the pesos. Oy!

Don't care. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
As soon as Mexico’s check clears

Every sovereign people in the world, has the right to determine who enters and joins their community.

People come to mow lawns, make beds and build Trumps golf courses

I don’t need billions of dollars of fence to stop them

I asked a serious question. You dodged.

Why? Because you can't answer it truthfully without revealing what type of person you really are.

American citizens are being victimized by millions of illegals and it is clear that the U.S. Congress is unwilling to protect their American constituents.

However, I'm not confident that the SCOTUS is willing to defend the American people and it's possible that they would ultimately rule that Trump cannot protect the people.
perhaps build a prison to house the whole trump scumbag family instead of a wall?

Your desire to jail people, for political reasons, shows that the Left is fascist.

Trump has surrounded himself with criminals

We should be more concerned with millionaire criminals than some Mexican struggling to feed his family

I am most concerned with "Americans" like yourself, that want to imprison your political enemies on trumped up bullshit.

But the fact that you see yourself as allied with the Mexican instead of your fellow Americans, is noted and not surprising at all.

Our Founding Fathers already provided an express solution. The right wing has no better solutions at lower cost. See the problem?

Speed is not what we want. We want a good solution. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, you mexican.
Promoting the general welfare is what we want. There is no wall building power or immigration clause. See the problem.

It will promote the general welfare of AMERICANS, to build the Wall, and keep out Mexicans like you.

Which is why you are against it.

You are loyal to your fellow Mexicans, not your supposedly fellow Americans.

American citizens are being victimized by millions of illegals and it is clear that the U.S. Congress is unwilling to protect their American constituents.

However, I'm not confident that the SCOTUS is willing to defend the American people and it's possible that they would ultimately rule that Trump cannot protect the people.
perhaps build a prison to house the whole trump scumbag family instead of a wall?

Your desire to jail people, for political reasons, shows that the Left is fascist.
Oh, for fuck's sake ...

Did you vote for Trump?

Your idiocy is beyond words.

Hillary was guilty of actual crimes.

The time for talk was done decades ago. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

As soon as Mexico sends the check junior.

YOur delaying tactics are noted and held against you.

Why are you against allowing Americans to control who and what enters their community?

Correll, I live down here, and the wall is a sick joke that can be overcome by a ladder, a tunnel, and airplane, a boat, or even a hydraulic splitter. You can park an 18 wheeler next to it, put a ladder on top, and a knotted rope down the other side, charge $100 per person, and make a 23 billion dollar wall obsolete. Here are some photos of the over 130 tunnels that have so far been found under Nogales:

pictures of nogales tunnels - Yahoo Search Results

It takes time and energy to dig a tunnel. That they had to dig a tunnel, shows progress.

Squeeze down on cross border traffic enough, and we free up more and more agents to look for shit like tunnels.

Why are you against Americans having the ability to control who and what enters our community?

The wall. A simple solution to simple minded people.

Nice play on words. To an actual "simple mind" that word play, might look like a point.

There is nothing wrong with simple solutions. Sometimes that is what is called for.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Why do you want the world to have unfettered access to our community and citizens?

Why do you want the world to have unfettered access to our community and citizens?

Why do you hate America?

Why do you hate America?

Nothing in my posts or position could sanely be interpreted that way.

Your constant looking for excuse to not build a wall to protect the US border,

Does justify the reasonable question,

And you know it. So don't be a coward and answer the question.

Why are you against allowing Americans to control who and what enters their community?

Correll, I live down here, and the wall is a sick joke that can be overcome by a ladder, a tunnel, and airplane, a boat, or even a hydraulic splitter. You can park an 18 wheeler next to it, put a ladder on top, and a knotted rope down the other side, charge $100 per person, and make a 23 billion dollar wall obsolete. Here are some photos of the over 130 tunnels that have so far been found under Nogales:

It takes time and energy to dig a tunnel. That they had to dig a tunnel, shows progress.

Squeeze down on cross border traffic enough, and we free up more and more agents to look for shit like tunnels.

Why are you against Americans having the ability to control who and what enters our community?

Nice play on words. To an actual "simple mind" that word play, might look like a point.

There is nothing wrong with simple solutions. Sometimes that is what is called for.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Like throwing money down a well in order to fill it up so that nobody will drown in it.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Like throwing money down a well in order to fill it up so that nobody will drown in it.

The topic is simple enough that we don't need analogies to explain it.

Build a wall to keep out people and things that we don't want to enter our community.

As is our right. As is the right of EVERY sovereign nation.

Oh, for fuck's sake ...

Did you vote for Trump?

Your idiocy is beyond words.

Hillary was guilty of actual crimes.

Liar. If she was guilty of actual crimes, Trump would make sure she was prosecuted. He even said so when was running for president.

Meanwhile, while you’re calling folks on the left, “fascists,” for looking to lock up political opponents, you forgive folks on the right for doing the same.

And you cowardly avoid answering... did you vote for trump?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
How much have you given...?

Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Correll, I live down here, and the wall is a sick joke that can be overcome by a ladder, a tunnel, and airplanes, a boat, or even a hydraulic splitter. You can park an 18 wheeler next to it, put a ladder on top, and a knotted rope down the other side, charge $100 per person, and make a 23 billion dollar wall obsolete. Here are some photos of the over 130 tunnels that have so far been found under Nogales:

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

The topic is simple enough that we don't need analogies to explain it.

Build a wall to keep out people and things that we don't want to enter our community.

As is our right. As is the right of EVERY sovereign nation.
We already have walls and fences.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
How much have you given...?

Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Correll doesn't get out much. He is not aware that Mexicans have ladders, shovels, airplanes, boats, rafts, and visas. Where the wall doesn't work, he is in favor of printing signs reading "no trespassing" to hang on it.

Liar. If she was guilty of actual crimes, Trump would make sure she was prosecuted.

Hillary has avoided justice. If you disagree, then answer these two questions.

1) Is it illegal to transmit or receive classified materials on a private server?

2) Did Hillary transmit or receive classified materials on a private server?

The answer to both questions is - "yes". Was Hillary prosecuted? No, she was not prosecuted. She committed crimes and she skated for her crimes.

I don't know why Jeff Sessions didn't pursue the matter. What is undeniable, however, is that Hillary most definitely committed numerous felonies and she skated. Your blind loyalty to Hillary and to your Democratic masters prohibits you from being honestly and acknowledging this basic truth.

Liar. If she was guilty of actual crimes, Trump would make sure she was prosecuted.

Hillary has avoided justice. If you disagree, then answer these two questions.

1) Is it illegal to transmit or receive classified materials on a private server?

2) Did Hillary transmit or receive classified materials on a private server?

The answer to both questions is - "yes". Was Hillary prosecuted? No, she was not prosecuted. She committed crimes and she skated for her crimes.

I don't know why Jeff Sessions didn't pursue the matter. What is undeniable, however, is that Hillary most definitely committed numerous felonies and she skated. Your blind loyalty to Hillary and to your Democratic masters prohibits you from being honestly and acknowledging this basic truth.
Post the law you think she violated...

I don’t see anything in there stating it’s illegal to transmit classified material from a private email server. Thanks for posting the link though.

Well, you can take my word for it that it's illegal to transmit classified documents through Facebook Messenger, Hotmail, Yahoo email, etc. You're free to argue that it's legal.

Forum List

Back