Trump would be correct to assert a national emergency in order to build the wall

If Trump is forced to declare a national emergency that may well happen and may be the only way for it to happen.

A national emergency? Has his favorite golf course flooded? There are plenty of illegal immigrants who can fix that for him.

Irrelevant. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

No problem. Mexico says that the check is in the mail.

Don't care. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
Fuck you. We're not rebuilding the wall.

Why do you think that Americans do not deserve the same rights as everyone else?

Or do you think they do, and you just are an asshole?

No excuses, BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

No excuses. We just don't want it for at least a dozen common sense reasons, For one thing, it has been reported that Mexicans ha discovered the ladder.

The time for talk was done decades ago. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

As soon as Mexico sends the check junior.

YOur delaying tactics are noted and held against you.

Why are you against allowing Americans to control who and what enters their community?

Correll, I live down here, and the wall is a sick joke that can be overcome by a ladder, a tunnel, and airplane, a boat, or even a hydraulic splitter. You can park an 18 wheeler next to it, put a ladder on top, and a knotted rope down the other side, charge $100 per person, and make a 23 billion dollar wall obsolete. Here are some photos of the over 130 tunnels that have so far been found under Nogales:

pictures of nogales tunnels - Yahoo Search Results

It takes time and energy to dig a tunnel. That they had to dig a tunnel, shows progress.

Squeeze down on cross border traffic enough, and we free up more and more agents to look for shit like tunnels.

Why are you against Americans having the ability to control who and what enters our community?

A national emergency? Has his favorite golf course flooded? There are plenty of illegal immigrants who can fix that for him.

As soon as Mexico’s check clears

Why are you against Americans having the same rights as everyone else?
I have read the Constitution

There is no right to a wall

Every sovereign people in the world, has the right to determine who enters and joins their community.

Except it seems, Americans.

Why is that? Why are we second class citizens in the eyes of the Left?

American citizens are being victimized by millions of illegals and it is clear that the U.S. Congress is unwilling to protect their American constituents.

However, I'm not confident that the SCOTUS is willing to defend the American people and it's possible that they would ultimately rule that Trump cannot protect the people.
perhaps build a prison to house the whole trump scumbag family instead of a wall?

Every sovereign people in the world, has the right to determine who enters and joins their community.

Our Founding Fathers already provided an express solution. The right wing has no better solutions at lower cost. See the problem?

American citizens are being victimized by millions of illegals and it is clear that the U.S. Congress is unwilling to protect their American constituents.

However, I'm not confident that the SCOTUS is willing to defend the American people and it's possible that they would ultimately rule that Trump cannot protect the people.
perhaps build a prison to house the whole trump scumbag family instead of a wall?

Your desire to jail people, for political reasons, shows that the Left is fascist.

Our Founding Fathers already provided an express solution. The right wing has no better solutions at lower cost. See the problem?

Speed is not what we want. We want a good solution. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, you mexican.

People come to mow lawns, make beds and build Trumps golf courses

I don’t need billions of dollars of fence to stop them

Your desire to jail people, for political reasons, shows that the Left is fascist.

Trump has surrounded himself with criminals

We should be more concerned with millionaire criminals than some Mexican struggling to feed his family

Great, let’s see your evidence the housing and auto markets have slowed down with any semblance of significance....
Auto and home sales both slowed in 2018. If you dont know this then do your own research. Dont display your ignorance.
Sorry, I don’t do others’ homework. You made the claim; if you won’t support it, I won’t believe it.
Actually its your homework. Educate yourself then get back to me
LOL

Proving you right isn’t my job, it’s yours.

You failed. Miserably.
Actually i succeeded admirably in exposing you as being too uninformed to bother with. Have a nice day.:bye1:
LOL

My day is just fine. Meanwhile, all you did was make baseless claims about the housing and auto industry which you then flat out refused to demonstrate was true.

oh, and now I see why you flat out refused to back your claims ... because they're bullshit...

Housing markets are at an all-time high ...

case-shiller-home-price-index-history.png

and so are auto loans/leases...

saupload_US-consumer-credit-auto-2018-Q2-.png

Last edited:

Speed is not what we want. We want a good solution. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, you mexican.
Promoting the general welfare is what we want. There is no wall building power or immigration clause. See the problem.

Fuck you. We're not rebuilding the wall.

Why do you think that Americans do not deserve the same rights as everyone else?

Or do you think they do, and you just are an asshole?
Oh? What rights are Americans lacking that everyone else on the planet enjoys?

Very few countries in the world have enclosed their borders with walls. Most countries have open borders which anyone can sneak across.

Oh, for fuck's sake ...

Did you vote for Trump?

Auto and home sales both slowed in 2018. If you dont know this then do your own research. Dont display your ignorance.
Sorry, I don’t do others’ homework. You made the claim; if you won’t support it, I won’t believe it.
LOL

You failed. Miserably.
Actually i succeeded admirably in exposing you as being too uninformed to bother with. Have a nice day.:bye1:
LOL

My day is just fine. Meanwhile, all you did was make baseless claims about the housing and auto industry which you then flat out refused to demonstrate was true.

oh, and now I see why you flat out refused to back your claims ... because they're bullshit...

Well at least you tried. Leftist love charts and graphs because they tell an incomplete story.

US New Home Sales Unexpectedly Drop to 2-1/2-Year Low
Sales of new single-family houses in the United States slumped 8.9 percent from the previous month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 544 thousand in October 2018, following an upwardly revised 1 percent growth in September and missing market expectations of a 3.7 percent jump. New home sales were at the lowest level since March 2016.
Published on 2018-11-28

US New Home Sales Lowest Since 2016
Sales of new single-family houses in the United States dropped 5.5 percent from the previous month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 553 thousand in September of 2018, following a downwardly revised 3.0 percent decline in August. It is the lowest rate since December 2016, worse than market expectations of 625 thousand. Sales in the Northeast went down to its lowest level since April 2015. Also, sales decreased in the West and in the South.
Published on 2018-10-24

United States New Home Sales | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

"So far, the slowdown in new vehicle sales is slow and gradual. Through the first two months of 2018 they have slipped a barely noticeable 0.8%.

That is about to change.

Auto loan interest rates are now at levels not seen since 2010 – an average of 5.2% in February, compared with 4.4% in February 2013, according to Edmunds.com.

That means higher monthly payments regardless of whether one is buying or leasing."

Auto Sales Are Down. Here's Why They'll Continue To Fall.

No excuses. We just don't want it for at least a dozen common sense reasons, For one thing, it has been reported that Mexicans ha discovered the ladder.

The time for talk was done decades ago. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

As soon as Mexico sends the check junior.

YOur delaying tactics are noted and held against you.

Why are you against allowing Americans to control who and what enters their community?

Correll, I live down here, and the wall is a sick joke that can be overcome by a ladder, a tunnel, and airplane, a boat, or even a hydraulic splitter. You can park an 18 wheeler next to it, put a ladder on top, and a knotted rope down the other side, charge $100 per person, and make a 23 billion dollar wall obsolete. Here are some photos of the over 130 tunnels that have so far been found under Nogales:

pictures of nogales tunnels - Yahoo Search Results

It takes time and energy to dig a tunnel. That they had to dig a tunnel, shows progress.

Squeeze down on cross border traffic enough, and we free up more and more agents to look for shit like tunnels.

Why are you against Americans having the ability to control who and what enters our community?

The wall. A simple solution to simple minded people.

LOL

You failed. Miserably.
LOL

Well at least you tried. Leftist love charts and graphs because they tell an incomplete story.

US New Home Sales Unexpectedly Drop to 2-1/2-Year Low
Sales of new single-family houses in the United States slumped 8.9 percent from the previous month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 544 thousand in October 2018, following an upwardly revised 1 percent growth in September and missing market expectations of a 3.7 percent jump. New home sales were at the lowest level since March 2016.
Published on 2018-11-28

US New Home Sales Lowest Since 2016
Sales of new single-family houses in the United States dropped 5.5 percent from the previous month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 553 thousand in September of 2018, following a downwardly revised 3.0 percent decline in August. It is the lowest rate since December 2016, worse than market expectations of 625 thousand. Sales in the Northeast went down to its lowest level since April 2015. Also, sales decreased in the West and in the South.
Published on 2018-10-24

United States New Home Sales | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

"So far, the slowdown in new vehicle sales is slow and gradual. Through the first two months of 2018 they have slipped a barely noticeable 0.8%.

That is about to change.

Auto loan interest rates are now at levels not seen since 2010 – an average of 5.2% in February, compared with 4.4% in February 2013, according to Edmunds.com.

That means higher monthly payments regardless of whether one is buying or leasing."

Auto Sales Are Down. Here's Why They'll Continue To Fall.
LOL

What an idiot you are, huh? Your links are about new single-family homes only. The graph I posted was for ALL home sales.

And your link about auto loans is from March 12, 2018, at which point, the Federal fund rate had increased on a whopping 0.75 points under trump. Still doesn't refute the chart I posted showing auto loans and leases are at an all time high.

Forum List

Back