Trump wows CIPAC crowd

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Even got applause & standing ovations when talking about the disasters of Obama & Hillary.

I will admit it was a good appearance for him. Funny the only Jew in the race for potus was a no show lol

th

Greatest speech ever, even krauthammer liked it. Ayatollah cruz scared the Jewish group.

Even got applause & standing ovations when talking about the disasters of Obama & Hillary.

I will admit it was a good appearance for him. Funny the only Jew in the race for potus was a no show lol
I heard he went the Obama route and used the telepromter today probably not a bad idea as his mouth tends to outrun his brain.
Everyone uses a teleprompter.

I heard he went the Obama route and used the telepromter today probably not a bad idea as his mouth tends to outrun his brain.
Actually Trump usually doesn't there others who are more comfortable talking off the cuff than using the telepromoter though some probably shouldn't.

Actually Trump usually doesn't there others who are more comfortable talking off the cuff than using the telepromoter though some probably shouldn't.
If you mean by off the cuff , making shit up as you go along then I agree.

I thought they were all sickening how they :bowdown::bow3::bow3: to AIPAC today. Very sad to watch, especially Cruz.

No that's not what I mean can't say I'm surprised that's your take though.

No that's not what I mean can't say I'm surprised that's your take though.
My take is 30 years experience lighting and audio for public events.
Trump bullshit's with the best of them .
He's so good at people like you think it's gospel.

Forum List

Back