Trump wows CIPAC crowd

I heard he went the Obama route and used the telepromter today probably not a bad idea as his mouth tends to outrun his brain.
Everyone uses a teleprompter.
Actually Trump usually doesn't there others who are more comfortable talking off the cuff than using the telepromoter though some probably shouldn't.
If you mean by off the cuff , making shit up as you go along then I agree.
No that's not what I mean can't say I'm surprised that's your take though.
My take is 30 years experience lighting and audio for public events.
Trump bullshit's with the best of them .
He's so good at people like you think it's gospel.
You just proved how little your alleged 30 years experience means as anyone who has seen my post on Trump knows I'm not a Trump supporter.

Everyone uses a teleprompter.
Actually Trump usually doesn't there others who are more comfortable talking off the cuff than using the telepromoter though some probably shouldn't.
If you mean by off the cuff , making shit up as you go along then I agree.
No that's not what I mean can't say I'm surprised that's your take though.
My take is 30 years experience lighting and audio for public events.
Trump bullshit's with the best of them .
He's so good at people like you think it's gospel.
You just proved how little your alleged 30 years experience means as anyone who has seen my post on Trump knows I'm not a Trump supporter.

Which post is that?

Even got applause & standing ovations when talking about the disasters of Obama & Hillary.

I will admit it was a good appearance for him. Funny the only Jew in the race for potus was a no show lol

Excuse me, I think you got the acronym wrong. AIPAC?
I probably did. I don't pay attention to that stuff. Just happened to be off work today

Even got applause & standing ovations when talking about the disasters of Obama & Hillary.

I will admit it was a good appearance for him. Funny the only Jew in the race for potus was a no show lol

I probably did. I don't pay attention to that stuff. Just happened to be off work today
You're a moron: Donald Trump's AIPAC Speech Gets Subdued Response

Time magazine? Lol

Come back with a REPUTABLE link later kid

Time magazine? Lol

Hey Dumbfuck:
Ai.PNG

http://www.aipac.org/

Time magazine? Lol

Hey Dumbfuck:
View attachment 68495
Yeah so? That has nothing to do with the leftwing rag you quoted.

I watched the speech. I saw all the applause & standing ovations so the lies you are dumb enough to believe have no basis in reality.

Time magazine? Lol

Hey Dumbfuck:
View attachment 68495

I watched the speech. I saw all the applause & standing ovations so the lies you are dumb enough to believe have no basis in reality.
I quoted it so you could get the fucking name right.

As for his bullshit speech, pandering to Zionists is like pandering to terrorists, just scream for blood and they clap...

Time magazine? Lol

Hey Dumbfuck:
View attachment 68495

As for his bullshit speech, pandering to Zionists is like pandering to terrorists, just scream for blood and they clap...
Just as I thought, you didn't watch it. Hacks be hackin

Just as I thought, you didn't watch it. Hacks be hackin
Watch Trump? You must be kidding? I don't even watch Clinton, and I voted for her.

Time magazine? Lol

Since when is time not reputable?

Forum List

Back