Trump Wrecks Election Hopes By Turning Immigration Policy Speech Into A Klan Rally

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Trump Wrecks Election Hopes By Turning Immigration Policy Speech Into A Klan Rally

Donald Trump's immigration policy speech was so full of vile hatred and hot air that it virtually destroyed whatever chance he had left of winning the election.
By Jason Easley on Wed, Aug 31st, 2016

Donald Trump’s immigration policy speech was so full of vile hatred and hot air that it virtually destroyed whatever chance he had left of winning the election.

Trump’s speech rehashed all of his scare tactics about immigrants coming to the US and killing white people. Trump repeated his widely debunked claim that immigrants come to the US and steal jobs for American workers and added the claim that immigrants in the country illegally are treated better than veterans.

Two weeks of outreach to the hispanic community, blacks and intelligent people down the drain. Now he has only the stupid of our society!!!!!

Trump!

nuremberg-rally-1938-hitler-mounts-the-steps-to-the-podium-from-where-ARJFK9.jpg

Matthew...I ♥ you. You make me laugh, and I love laughing. :lol:

I remember last week that they were crowing about Trump "flip-flopping" on immigration and how that was going to kill his support, and now they are saying his sticking to his immigration stance is going to kill his support.

Matthew...... The wall is infrastructure. You should be a Trump supporter.

it was a good speech same as him slapping 'nieto' down was good . Trump looked very presidential in mexico standing next to the midget nieto . vincente fox and calderone didn't like Rump being invited to mexico . In my opinion yesterday was a very good day for Mr. Trump .

Forum List

Back