Trump you have done a great huge diservice to the American people

So you guys love comey today?

I know you agree with me, just can't admit your error. If Comey had not come out and Hillary won , the GOP and Trump would of hung him out to dry, just like now.

Please save me that Trump cares about the election and Comey coming out due to Clintons aides husbands email. He could careless bout ether.

Trump has been a charlatan from day one , all out for himself and only himself. Pay to play on steroids, even though he blasted Clinton for it. He makes me sick to my stomach.
If Hillary won, we wouldn't of heard Shit about this. Thank God she didn't win!

So good to see the minions rally to Trump.

His defeat will make their suffering sweet.

They were warned that the Russians were involved and the informant was there to protect them. Yet his campaign went along with the Russians and "Russia if you can find the 30,000 emails of Hillary it would be greatly appreciated" the Mon after the Fri meeting. Ding dong , does not take a mastermind to know what was going on.
They were there to protect Trump? What about protecting Hillary? They left her vulnerable. Shame on the FBI. Bad boy!

and Clapper said informant , not spy. Trump makes up crap, he never speaks the truth.. Clapper has a book about and not a lot of good things about Trump.

I believe Clapper, Comey and Mueller, since Trump is a compulsive liar, always has been and always will be. I have never seen such a low life scum animal in my life, beyond reprehensible.

Excuse me animals everywhere, he is much worst than any animal could be. He is a vicious arrogant slob that goes for the throat of his victims and not for food, but to get even and save his arse.

I am not a fan of Trump either because same as Obama,he also lied about ending the middle east war but you lose more and more credibility here everyday by saying you voted for Hitlery and would AGAIN no less.:D Only an idiot would have voted for Hitlery over trump.:rolleyes:

I am dissapointed with Trump for kissing Isreals ass as he has done but you say you would vote for Hitlery just proves what a hypocrite you are because SHE is just as much a zionist pig as trump is.SHE has kissed Israels ass as much as he has and yet we never hear you say ONE BAD WORD about that mass murderering bitch.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

the people with logic and common sense voted for trump because unlike the evil witch,he is not a career politician so he was our only hope to change things.everyone knew nothing would change with that globalist facist pig HITLERY in office.:haha:

The clintons same as the Bushs have long time connections to the evil CIA organization and have had HUNDREDS of people murdered that knew about the clintons drug running operations in the mid 90's alongside the Bushs when Bush was VP under reagan while he was governor of arkansa so people thought with trump there was at LEAST a chance he might get rid of the evil CIA,FBI and fed which EVERY america knew would NEVER happen with clinton and yet you voted for that evil monster over someone not a career politician.:rolleyes:.
I read your post until I saw something called Hitlery. Grow up already.

I know you agree with me, just can't admit your error. If Comey had not come out and Hillary won , the GOP and Trump would of hung him out to dry, just like now.

Please save me that Trump cares about the election and Comey coming out due to Clintons aides husbands email. He could careless bout ether.

Trump has been a charlatan from day one , all out for himself and only himself. Pay to play on steroids, even though he blasted Clinton for it. He makes me sick to my stomach.

But 50% approval sweets!!

:oops8::oops-28::oops8:

Who's not winning?
Under Trump in 2017, the number of veterans experiencing homelessness increased for the first time since 2009. Homelessness among veterans dropped 45 percent since 2009. The drastic increase during the past year was almost entirely accounted for by increases among unsheltered veterans in major cities. There were 12 percent more individuals with chronic patterns of homelessness in 2017 than in 2016, after it declined by 40 percent since 2007. Unlike other increases in the last year, the increase in chronic homelessness included both sheltered populations (8% increase) and unsheltered populations (14% increase).

Trump voters think he loves vets because he makes black NFL players salute the flag. Who cares if Trump trashed their VA healthcare & made 14% more of them homeless, because at least he ain't Obama or Clinton. "Oorah!!!"

Planting a INFORMAT is ILLEGAL. It's what low life communists do and others like youself aprove of.

They were warned that the Russians were involved and the informant was there to protect them. Yet his campaign went along with the Russians and "Russia if you can find the 30,000 emails of Hillary it would be greatly appreciated" the Mon after the Fri meeting. Ding dong , does not take a mastermind to know what was going on.
Informat was there to PROTECT him?
Yu got a LINK for that line of bullshit?

Who's not winning?
Under Trump in 2017, the number of veterans experiencing homelessness increased for the first time since 2009. Homelessness among veterans dropped 45 percent since 2009. The drastic increase during the past year was almost entirely accounted for by increases among unsheltered veterans in major cities. There were 12 percent more individuals with chronic patterns of homelessness in 2017 than in 2016, after it declined by 40 percent since 2007. Unlike other increases in the last year, the increase in chronic homelessness included both sheltered populations (8% increase) and unsheltered populations (14% increase).

Trump voters think he loves vets because he makes black NFL players salute the flag. Who cares if Trump trashed their VA healthcare & made 14% more of them homeless, because at least he ain't Obama or Clinton. "Oorah!!!"

since you are a disinformation agent troll,you should have passed that on to someone else who has credibility around here t post it for you.LOL

and Clapper said informant , not spy. Trump makes up crap, he never speaks the truth.. Clapper has a book about and not a lot of good things about Trump.

I believe Clapper, Comey and Mueller, since Trump is a compulsive liar, always has been and always will be. I have never seen such a low life scum animal in my life, beyond reprehensible.

Excuse me animals everywhere, he is much worst than any animal could be. He is a vicious arrogant slob that goes for the throat of his victims and not for food, but to get even and save his arse.

I am not a fan of Trump either because same as Obama,he also lied about ending the middle east war but you lose more and more credibility here everyday by saying you voted for Hitlery and would AGAIN no less.:D Only an idiot would have voted for Hitlery over trump.:rolleyes:

I am dissapointed with Trump for kissing Isreals ass as he has done but you say you would vote for Hitlery just proves what a hypocrite you are because SHE is just as much a zionist pig as trump is.SHE has kissed Israels ass as much as he has and yet we never hear you say ONE BAD WORD about that mass murderering bitch.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

the people with logic and common sense voted for trump because unlike the evil witch,he is not a career politician so he was our only hope to change things.everyone knew nothing would change with that globalist facist pig HITLERY in office.:haha:

The clintons same as the Bushs have long time connections to the evil CIA organization and have had HUNDREDS of people murdered that knew about the clintons drug running operations in the mid 90's alongside the Bushs when Bush was VP under reagan while he was governor of arkansa so people thought with trump there was at LEAST a chance he might get rid of the evil CIA,FBI and fed which EVERY america knew would NEVER happen with clinton and yet you voted for that evil monster over someone not a career politician.:rolleyes:.

anybody else notice how Penny ducked out out here with her tail between her legs when I took her to school and educated her how only an idiot would have voted for Hitlery over Trump? Looks like she is too embarrassed to show herself her knowing she has egg on her face.:iyfyus.jpg:

Who's not winning?

Fake news.

Who's not winning?

Fake news.
You LIE!!!!! & link proves it!

Who's not winning?

Fake news.
Nope, his statement is right on, and your reply is a fake news comment, nothing more.

Who's not winning?

Fake news.
Nope, his statement is right on, and your reply is a fake news comment, nothing more.

This coming from the king of fakes on the internet???

Who is more like Putin;

Mueller, or Trump?
Mueller of course. Deep state guys.

Who is more like Putin;

Mueller, or Trump?

Is this a trick question?

I don't know, is it?

How much do you trust the information that is fed to you?

How much do you REALLY know about what is going on in the world?

To me you seem motivated by an awful lot of propaganda. Your emotions and what you write sounds a lot like the parroting I hear from a lot of the others on the so called "left." I know you are smarter than this though.

In the sixties and seventies, the left would never endorse or trust spooks. Why are they doing so now?

I have known of Trump and his shenanigans for decades, always tried to make the news. I can't stand a white collar crook, liar and arrogant slob who is a serial adulterer and self proclaimed assaulter. How many people has he ripped off and still is ruining people reputation so he can gloat in his arrogance , he is paying for play on steroids now and you are buying his Toilet paper. Good job.
I can't stand a white collar crook, liar and arrogant slob
then you should hate the asswipes in DC also.....

Forum List

Back