Trumpgas hitting an all new high

It's knocking on 3 a gallon in south Louisiana.

I seem to recall all the libs here saying that the POTUS has no control over gas prices. But of course, that was when Obama was POTUS and gas was $4.00 a gallon.

Well then why did Trump ask Saudi Arabia to produce 2 million more barrels?

Last edited:
This Is How Much U.S. Households Lose As Gas Prices Rise | OilPrice.com

Gas prices are going to be higher this July 4th than any year all the way back to 2014. This is bad news for the Trump administration. Tax cuts don't matter when all they do is go into the gas tank.
You’re exactly correct.
Problem is that it’s democrat green agenda forcing the increase by denying offshore extraction and allowing OPEC leverage.
The exact same process that obama applied more comprehensively as policy.
Blame democrats, not trump.

Higher fuel prices means higher trucking prices, which means prices for everything goes up.

MAGA.

Obama cost our household $80,000 in disposable income as a result of his intentional squeeze-down on domestic oil extraction.
The green agenda stifles domestic supply.
Rich white democrats don’t feel it but middle class Americans do.
3rd-world populations saw their bottom-feeders go from pestilence and poverty to starvation and death. All due to obama and the green agenda.
Now the green agenda continues its death march.
Democrat stupidity and ignorance is creepy.

I said it with Bush and Obama...presidents have very little to do with gas prices

Market driven and too many players involved

I said it with Bush and Obama...presidents have very little to do with gas prices

When gov has the authority to stifle some of the richest areas in the world to extraction, it can manipulate. That is exactly what is happening with the green scam and west coast governments.

When gov has the authority to stifle some of the richest areas in the world to extraction, it can manipulate. That is exactly what is happening with the green scam and west coast governments.

US oil production is at an all time high

Trump is also pressuring the Saudis to increase production by 2 million barrels a day

This thread is nonsense

Forum List

Back