Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

Arrest every damn one of 'em and toss em in a cage where they can swap spit.
And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!! :mad:

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And itā€™s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trumpā€”who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this monthā€”and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title ā€œSigned Permission Slip to Leave Your House.ā€ Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, ā€œLove this!ā€ A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, ā€œSeems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ā¦@RichardGrenellā© isnā€™t a fan of the stay at home orders.ā€ Grenell responded, ā€œā€˜Seemsā€™ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.ā€​

MORE:

Note: No face masks, no social distancing. and kids in tow - Idiots on parade!

michigan-protest.jpg

merlin_171619626_a89bc2ae-39c2-477a-b05f-3aa40c323f13-articleLarge.jpg

michigan.jpg
Some laws invoked by state governors are not in accordance with Constitutional practicing of owning one's Bill of Rights protections. I don't believe it would be hard to rescind the Michigan governor's anti-freedom order. Maybe she would have been more effective if she made a request for people to avoid entering someone else's residence, which could result in their getting the virus. Government should always respect the Constitution first, and if she wants to influence the people, she should have requested nonessential visits to be considered by her fellow Michiganers. That would have brought people together to decide if they had a strong desire to lay aside their visitations on account of the virtues of not going by their own choice.

Please do what you can to influence requests by important government people. There's no sense in creating a maelstrom that would just bring lawsuits and its accompanying hatred by the people feeling their rights are being abridged unfairly.

People are keenly aware of unfairness by the way key Democrats in Congress made wild and untrue accusations on a pre-planned basis to get rid of the people's choice of who would be President.

The greater public health and safety supersedes any constitutionally protected individual's rights.

Time will tell............in locking down Americans..........telling them to tell on their neighbors for violating.......can't visit your neighbor.........This shit is PISSING PEOPLE OFF...........

I say America locks down Congress & see how they like it

~S~
They used this virus to get themselves a pay raise............Imagine that.....didn't think any of them where unemployed for the virus...............

I'm sure big cats are having a field day at the back door of the Federal Reserve right now.
Yep...same with the jackasses in the activist media. Just wait until the media companies start laying off and not paying freelance writers etc... their tune will change. They donā€™t care because they arenā€™t effected.

The lib politicians will change their tune when they run out of money. Millions of tourists travel to NY, NJ and other liberal locales and pay massive amounts of hotel and sales taxes. Guys like Fredo Cuomo are basically schlonged unless they can resolve this problem. Further, the dream of the "new green deal" and "medicare for all" is dead, with the economy in the toilet.
Because money is more important that life......right?
Yes, it is. For example, you could save MANY lives by donating 75% of every paycheck to supply malaria vaccines in African nations. I bet you dont do that because, your money is more important than the lives of people you dont know.

And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And itā€™s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trumpā€”who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this monthā€”and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title ā€œSigned Permission Slip to Leave Your House.ā€ Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, ā€œLove this!ā€ A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, ā€œSeems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ā¦@RichardGrenellā© isnā€™t a fan of the stay at home orders.ā€ Grenell responded, ā€œā€˜Seemsā€™ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.ā€​

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg
Some laws invoked by state governors are not in accordance with Constitutional practicing of owning one's Bill of Rights protections. I don't believe it would be hard to rescind the Michigan governor's anti-freedom order. Maybe she would have been more effective if she made a request for people to avoid entering someone else's residence, which could result in their getting the virus. Government should always respect the Constitution first, and if she wants to influence the people, she should have requested nonessential visits to be considered by her fellow Michiganers. That would have brought people together to decide if they had a strong desire to lay aside their visitations on account of the virtues of not going by their own choice.

Please do what you can to influence requests by important government people. There's no sense in creating a maelstrom that would just bring lawsuits and its accompanying hatred by the people feeling their rights are being abridged unfairly.

People are keenly aware of unfairness by the way key Democrats in Congress made wild and untrue accusations on a pre-planned basis to get rid of the people's choice of who would be President.

Goes to the root of the diff between liberals and leftists.. Liberals HAD (they're largely extinct now) a basic DISTRUST of big intrusive government.. Leftists do not because PRINCIPLES are secondary to POWER to them.. And they THRIVE on ever bigger more muscular govt and imposing WHIMS on people and reducing their freedoms and choices...

I'm STILL and always WILL be an "endangered" liberal...

People ignoring lockdowns should be shot like rats with plague or wild animals and dogs with rabies.

The more govs you have making ludicrous demands on citizens, the more protests you're gonna get.. Justify for me the Mich Governors' law that

1) You can't have people come mow your lawn or do yardwork.
2) You can canoe, kayak and paddle board but CANNOT take a power boat out of any kind..
3) Why the liquor stores, pot shops, lottery stations, remain OPEN, but she threatens to close churches that are improvising with "drive-in" services or "drive-thru" confessions.
4) Why she will allow you to get an abortion, but not a heart valve surgery or hip replacement..

Sounds to me her focus is on keeping SIN taxes alive and religious expression dead..
Seems to me she doesn't like motorboats or personal vehicles.
It all rings a bit of lefty dogma..

Amazing that not ONE of leftists misunderstanding this protest took argument with the STUPID and ARBITRARY decisions of the Mich gov I listed above... Discussion of this is WORTHLESS without digging at the SOURCE of public agitation....

People ignoring lockdowns should be shot like rats with plague or wild animals and dogs with rabies.

The more govs you have making ludicrous demands on citizens, the more protests you're gonna get.. Justify for me the Mich Governors' law that

2) You can canoe, kayak and paddle board but CANNOT take a power boat out of any kind..
3) Why the liquor stores, pot shops, lottery stations, remain OPEN, but she threatens to close churches that are improvising with "drive-in" services or "drive-thru" confessions.
4) Why she will allow you to get an abortion, but not a heart valve surgery or hip replacement..

Sounds to me her focus is on keeping SIN taxes alive and religious expression dead..

Amazing that not ONE of leftists misunderstanding this protest took argument with the STUPID and ARBITRARY decisions of the Mich gov I listed above... Discussion of this is WORTHLESS without digging at the SOURCE of public agitation....

Curious Flak - You're a thoughtful, articulate poster. But why are you ragging so hard on the Michigan Gov when close to 40 other states, including bright red ones with Republican governors have done the same thing?

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg
you are just like the nazis

Curious Flak - You're a thoughtful, articulate poster. But why are you ragging so hard on the Michigan Gov when close to 40 other states, including bright red ones with Republican governors have done the same thing?

Those governors have not MICRO-MANAGED compliance according to (apparently) their political dogma... Go see the post I just REPOSTED and EXPLAIN those decisions to me... We should focus on HER actions as much as the protester actions.

Those governors have not MICRO-MANAGED compliance according to (apparently) their political dogma... Go see the post I just REPOSTED and EXPLAIN those decisions to me... We should focus on HER actions as much as the protester actions.

#237 ???

If true, Okay - Number one is stupid, Number two is stupid, Number three is BORDERLINE stupid depending on how these drive thru confessions are conducted, but I would question your claims on number four.

Ex. If the heart valve surgery is a critical/ life and death need - I'm certain you can get one in Michigan. Hip replacements are generally elective unless they involve an extreme amount of pain, surely they can be postponed for a month or so.

New Michigan rules on abortion:

RESTRICTIONS ON ABORTION
In Michigan, the following restrictions on abortion were in effect as of March 1, 2020:

• A patient must receive state-directed counseling that includes information designed to discourage the patient from having an abortion, and then wait 24 hours before the procedure is provided.
  • Private insurance policies cover abortion only in cases of life endangerment, unless individuals purchase an optional rider at an additional cost.
  • Health plans offered in the stateā€™s health exchange under the Affordable Care Act can only cover abortion in cases of life endangerment, unless individuals purchase an optional rider at an additional cost.
  • Abortion is covered in insurance policies for public employees only in cases of life endangerment, unless individuals purchase an optional rider at an additional cost.
  • The parent of a minor must consent before an abortion is provided.
  • Public funding is available for abortion only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.
  • An abortion may be performed at or after viability only if the patient's life is endangered.
  • The state requires abortion clinics to meet unnecessary and burdensome standards related to their physical plant, equipment and staffing.

To my eye, these new rules are plenty restrictive. Would you SERIOUSLY disagree?

They assume these ā€œ rulesā€ will never be imposed on them...just their political enemies.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg
A reasonable thing to do would be to research the COVID-19 situation by county. If you reside in a county (or town for that matter) that has either no, or only a couple of cases, then you should feel free to wander about in "your" county or town, as the likelihood of being infected is nil.
The left wants this economy ground to a halt for as long as possible, in the hopes that if this once positive economy fails completely, they can claim that they can save it by adopting Socialist policies. Their actions so far clearly show they don't care one bit about anyone losing their jobs. Winning is what is important to them, even at the cost of our nation.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg
A reasonable thing to do would be to research the COVID-19 situation by county. If you reside in a county (or town for that matter) that has either no, or only a couple of cases, then you should feel free to wander about in "your" county or town, as the likelihood of being infected is nil.
The left wants this economy ground to a halt for as long as possible, in the hopes that if this once positive economy fails completely, they can claim that they can save it by adopting Socialist policies. Their actions so far clearly show they don't care one bit about anyone losing their jobs. Winning is what is important to them, even at the cost of our nation.

That's a RIDICULOUS contention ^ :rolleyes:

Nonsense - That's a goofy and borderline TINFOIL contention ^ :rolleyes:

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

No it's not.. IN FACT -- THAT IS the recommendation just made and APPROVED by CDC and NIH...

THere are "gates" to cross into different levels of "containment" and MANY STATES RIGHT NOW can meet those guidelines....

You WANT the entire fucking country to suffer dontcha???

That poster is right. Winning is the only thing Progs are for. They use every crisis as a platform for it. The thing is they know how to attain it, to mange it until the revenue streams reduce but not how to keep it. So we see the authoritarian result in front of us in many states and blame the President to blur the reality. If you win in November, I win. For vengeance will get thy enemies also. But what is right is Trump must win. For our children. For the return of good traditions along with the new ones.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

No it's not.. IN FACT -- THAT IS the recommendation just made and APPROVED by CDC and NIH...

THere are "gates" to cross into different levels of "containment" and MANY STATES RIGHT NOW can meet those guidelines....

Nope, I want a slow return to a NEW normal based on our best brains in SCIENCE and MEDICINE.

That poster is right. Winning is the only thing Progs are for. They use every crisis as a platform for it. The thing is they know how to attain it, to mange it until the revenue streams reduce but not how to keep it. So we see the authoritarian result in front of us in many states and blame the President to blur the reality. If you win in November, I win. For vengeance will get thy enemies also. But what is right is Trump must win. For our children. For the return of good traditions along with the new ones.

Hey Goofy - Mickey's been lookin' fer ya!

886e49c2c384a5c084be8ca91decf41c.jpg

If true, Okay - Number one is stupid, Number two is stupid, Number three is BORDERLINE stupid depending on how these drive thru confessions are conducted, but I would question your claims on number four.

Well NOW we're at the nut of the problem and it AINT the "nuts" protesting... As for #4 -- The SUGGESTIONS (again read that word carefully) from CDC and ACCardiologists about heart procedures are about a MILE long for things to get deferred... I'll let you sort those out, but SOME OF THEM to me as person who's researched and developed about 5 different cardiology/radiology products and seen them thru clinical testing and hospital quality issues -- A LOT of those "suggestions" for "deferring" heart procedures sound PRETTY DAMN IMPORTANT...

So then these SUGGESTIONS go to governors and the STATES decide on recommendations.. And in SOME states, these suggestions become as good as law.. EVEN for non public hospitals...

THIS on top of the SCREAMS of cardiologists complaining that ER visits for CRITICAL stroke/heart victims are FALLING because folks are AFRAID of the ER -- IS KILLING PEOPLE right now...

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

Nope, I want a slow return to a NEW normal based on our best brains in SCIENCE and MEDICINE.

Have you read the NEW National suggestions for that return?? Because they ARE exactly that. And as I told you, MANY STATES already qualify to BEGIN that TODAY -- just as Fauci and Birx laid out the guidance..

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

The Constitution is not voided because of a virus, fuckwit.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

The Constitution is not voided because of a virus, fuckwit.

It's the perfect storm to test it though

irresistible individual concern V. an immovable constitutional ideal

~S~

Forum List

Back