Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

No shit. If they were the same they wouldn’t be different strains.

Stop. I can’t take any more of your brilliance.
Where did I say otherwise, dumb M.F.er?
You said there was no more Spanish flu around and I said there were strains of the flu in the H1N1 virus
which was the strain behind the Swine flu.
Shut the fuck up and take up bowling, you moron.
TPM

No one has had Spanish Flu for 100 years. Literally, the last case was in 1920.
I said "strains" of the Spanish flu, idiot know it all. The Spanish flu was the first of two pandemics caused by the H1N1 influenza virus; the second was the swine flu in 2009.

Maybe you should listen and think more and react impulsively and angrily less.
No one would phrase it that way. Spanish flu was a strain. The so called swine flu of 2009 was a different strain. They both were H1N1 but they’re separate and distinct. Spanish flu is not circulating and it would not be accurate to say H1N1 from 2009 is a strain of Spanish flu.
no strain is ever the same.

a strain never repeats stupid fk. if it did, the flu shots would actually work. hahahahahahahahaha I bet you get a flu shot. and still get the flu.
You keep saying like super obvious shit and acting like it’s brilliance. Go on. It’s hilarious.

Thank you for demonstrating your middle school level of knowledge. Hang in there kiddo. High school is tougher.
well stop with every strain is the same. it's really quite simple asswap

Actually, every new IDENTIFIED strain gets a new designation based on it's "genealogy" . And flu shots cover the new and old ones as "GUESSES" every year...

NEJM_origin_of_the_virus.gif
And wrong. If it was an actual vaccine no one would die from it

I said "strains" of the Spanish flu, idiot know it all. The Spanish flu was the first of two pandemics caused by the H1N1 influenza virus; the second was the swine flu in 2009.

No one would phrase it that way. Spanish flu was a strain. The so called swine flu of 2009 was a different strain. They both were H1N1 but they’re separate and distinct. Spanish flu is not circulating and it would not be accurate to say H1N1 from 2009 is a strain of Spanish flu.

a strain never repeats stupid fk. if it did, the flu shots would actually work. hahahahahahahahaha I bet you get a flu shot. and still get the flu.
You keep saying like super obvious shit and acting like it’s brilliance. Go on. It’s hilarious.

Thank you for demonstrating your middle school level of knowledge. Hang in there kiddo. High school is tougher.

I never said anything of the sort dumb ass.

I swear, you never get tired of demonstrating your stupidity.

Actually, every new IDENTIFIED strain gets a new designation based on it's "genealogy" . And flu shots cover the new and old ones as "GUESSES" every year...

You didn't read carefully or your missing some background on flu shots here. There are DOZENS of potential flus that can hit every season.. They can only pack so many into the ANNUAL flu vaccine.. So the decisions on WHICH of those dozens is most likely -- is made like 9 months PRIOR to the delivery of the Fall vaccine... Sometimes they get all 4 of the active flus correct.. Sometimes they MISS one of two because they GUESSED wrong.. More people need to learn that the PRACTICE of science is neither SOLID or foolproof....

You didn't read carefully or your missing some background on flu shots here. There are DOZENS of potential flus that can hit every season.. They can only pack so many into the ANNUAL flu vaccine.. So the decisions on WHICH of those dozens is most likely -- is made like 9 months PRIOR to the delivery of the Fall vaccine... Sometimes they get all 4 of the active flus correct.. Sometimes they MISS one of two because they GUESSED wrong.. More people need to learn that the PRACTICE of science is neither SOLID or foolproof....
Polio vaccine is the only vaccine that worked

Too extreme....just let them congregate together. Darwin.
We'll be just fine. I'm thinking about having a big Coronavirus party with my conservative friends, I'll even serve Corona beer. We'll put Fox News on the TV and we'll laugh at libs all night.

There is no pandemic clause in our constitution for the govt to shit on the bill of rights.
That's why it's left to the states to deal with emergencies. The federal government just hands out money.

There is a general welfare clause.

The government is supposed to provide for the general welfare.

If a pandemic doesn't fall under providing the general welfare of the nation then nothing does.
Yes. Promoting general welfare WITHIN their powers of the constitution.

There is no pandemic clause in our constitution for the govt to shit on the bill of rights.
That's why it's left to the states to deal with emergencies. The federal government just hands out money.

There is a general welfare clause.

The government is supposed to provide for the general welfare.

If a pandemic doesn't fall under providing the general welfare of the nation then nothing does.
Yes. Promoting general welfare WITHIN their powers of the constitution.
correct

Forum List

Back