Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

Ya, I went for some groceries earlier today. Everyone was in a mood for some fresh chicken. So, off I went and when in the store, there was one guy without a mask. Meaning, he was possibly spreading germs and COVID-19 without giving a fuck about everyone else. I asked an employee why they let an asshole in without a mask with the asshole within hearing range.
He probably was wondering why the store let an asshole with a mask in
spreading his obnoxious, rude authoritarian attitude around.

I go to the store every day to pick up lunch and typically more than half the people don't wear masks. I never do.
Masks are not mandatory where I live and I am perfectly healthy. Social distancing is enforced not that I need
to be told not to get "Joe Biden close" to others around me. Stick that in your covid hole!

The idea of you wearing a mask is for you to stay healthy, not to make you healthy.
The idea is to keep others from spreading the virus. You could have the virus and not know it. A person not wearing a mask can easily spread the virus just by breathing on grocery packaging, cans, etc. A sneeze or cough can infect dozens or even scores of items on shelves. Most ignorant folks like you do not understand sciences or are emotionally ill individuals who need ways for expressing false strength or false courage for compensating their weaknesses. Wearing masks in close public situations and stores is mandatory where I live.

Exactly the same with the annual Flu, which kills at the very least 20,000 people a year, EVERY YEAR, but no social distance, no face masks, no national scale of tests being done.

Yet no calls for shut downs and destroys businesses, not even for the SWINE Flu of 10 years ago!

You are a brainwashed little child.

Here are some supporting data, reported by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), which mathematically and scientifically back up this bold hypothesis.

Out of 327.2 million people, there were 501,444 total deaths in the United States from January 1, through April 8th this year

4,065 of those deaths were from COVID-19

4,467 of those deaths were from the flu

35,230 of those deaths were from pneumonia

1,879 of these pneumonia cases also had COVID-19

Here we have some data that we use to calculate some scientific mathematical facts, not propaganda.

0.153% of the US population died between January 1 and April 4, 2020

0.81% of those deaths (0.001242% of the population) were due to COVID-19

0.89% of those deaths (0.001352% of the population) were due to the flu

766.67% more deaths have occurred from pneumonia than from COVID-19

Statistically Significant: Why It Makes a Difference - Tom McFie

Hopefully, your logic is correct, but this may be only the beginning and we need to take precautions just in case.

Already a thread

But yep, these people are fucking idiots.

I agree that no other picture shows the true trumpanzee like that photo.

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.
Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.
you have no evidence trump lied. been debunked every time. hang on to it though, you really are moving up the ladder huh? Stend up for the fks and yet, here you are. you've been shafted.

There is plenty of evidence and Trump is a natural-born liar. How could you be so dense?
then post one piece of the evidence

He knew in January that there was a pandemic on the table and he denied it for 2 months, blaming the Dems for a"hoax".
He outed the WHO for not advising of the pandemic, rather than admitting that he screwed up since he was advised of the problem by the WHO in January and by the medical and scientific community.
but in actuality, Coronavirus Outbreak May Have Started as Early as September, Scientists Say

We all survived those five months. all sports active, restaurants open, movie theater open. You factually errored.
Nothing to see then, right?

If the scum in this "protest movement" want to endanger their own lives, that's one thing. But it's a whole other thing to bet the lives of those who may come into contact with them. Perhaps treatment should not be denied to these protesters if they come down with it through their own negligence.

I'm reading this over and over, in all places.

Leftists can't help but reveal themselves. They're so insular they don't even realize how repulsive they are

People are choosing a lifestyle when they refuse to stay home rather than risking the lives of self and others, or do not take precautionary measures when they absolutely have to go out. You right-wingers are always saying that people should accept responsibility for their bad choices and not expect help.
Except of course that people don’t have access to masks,hand sanitizers,gloves,alcohol,elastics and other supplies to make masks due to shortages and not being in stock for weeks ...or money since they aren’t working.

Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.
you have no evidence trump lied. been debunked every time. hang on to it though, you really are moving up the ladder huh? Stend up for the fks and yet, here you are. you've been shafted.

There is plenty of evidence and Trump is a natural-born liar. How could you be so dense?

He knew in January that there was a pandemic on the table and he denied it for 2 months, blaming the Dems for a"hoax".
He outed the WHO for not advising of the pandemic, rather than admitting that he screwed up since he was advised of the problem by the WHO in January and by the medical and scientific community.
but in actuality, Coronavirus Outbreak May Have Started as Early as September, Scientists Say

We all survived those five months. all sports active, restaurants open, movie theater open. You factually errored.

It was in its infancy, and now it has reared its ugly head. To ignore it would be suicidal.

If the scum in this "protest movement" want to endanger their own lives, that's one thing. But it's a whole other thing to bet the lives of those who may come into contact with them. Perhaps treatment should not be denied to these protesters if they come down with it through their own negligence.

I'm reading this over and over, in all places.

Leftists can't help but reveal themselves. They're so insular they don't even realize how repulsive they are

People are choosing a lifestyle when they refuse to stay home rather than risking the lives of self and others, or do not take precautionary measures when they absolutely have to go out. You right-wingers are always saying that people should accept responsibility for their bad choices and not expect help.

Okay then it needs to be applied evenly. If you smoke, are overweight or obese, or don't eat healthy, you ALSO do not get healthcare for this disease, since it puts you at risk and your care is expensive.

Gosh that was easy, huh? Whatchu gonna do when that hits minority populations hard?

The actions that you mentioned only hurt the individual. People who chance spreading the coronavirus deliberately choose to put others, perfect strangers, at risk. This attitude of "I don't care about others" needs to boomerang.

I thought that you were Heap Big Christian "Lady."
Progressives don’t care about any of these “others” you speak of. This self serving lecture you’ve got going is humerus to say the least.

You aholes cheered when Pelosi guaranteed the demise of millions of self employed middle class businesses.

It was in its infancy, and now it has reared its ugly head. To ignore it would be suicidal.
So your logic is that it was sooooo threatening that it took over five months to actually be threatening? It’s called LOGIC and you don’t have it

Arrest every damn one of 'em and toss em in a cage where they can swap spit.
And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!!

View attachment 324458

For the record ... I've been out every day since this whole mishegash began.
Same here. Someone has to pick up the prescriptions,food and other necessities for high risk family and neighbors.

Already a thread

But yep, these people are fucking idiots.

I agree that no other picture shows the true trumpanzee like that photo.

If you think those pictures are bad, you should check out the democrat protests. Nothing shows the true democrats like these pics...

1587227027723.jpeg

portland-antifa.jpg

the-biggest-mystery-of-baltimores-riots-2-3698-1430256917-34_dblbig.jpg

Tear_gas_Ferguson_453723074.0.jpg

Time will tell............in locking down Americans..........telling them to tell on their neighbors for violating.......can't visit your neighbor.........This shit is PISSING PEOPLE OFF...........

I say America locks down Congress & see how they like it

~S~
They used this virus to get themselves a pay raise............Imagine that.....didn't think any of them where unemployed for the virus...............

I'm sure big cats are having a field day at the back door of the Federal Reserve right now.
Yep...same with the jackasses in the activist media. Just wait until the media companies start laying off and not paying freelance writers etc... their tune will change. They don’t care because they aren’t effected.

Time will tell............in locking down Americans..........telling them to tell on their neighbors for violating.......can't visit your neighbor.........This shit is PISSING PEOPLE OFF...........

~S~
They used this virus to get themselves a pay raise............Imagine that.....didn't think any of them where unemployed for the virus...............

I'm sure big cats are having a field day at the back door of the Federal Reserve right now.
Yep...same with the jackasses in the activist media. Just wait until the media companies start laying off and not paying freelance writers etc... their tune will change. They don’t care because they aren’t effected.

The lib politicians will change their tune when they run out of money. Millions of tourists travel to NY, NJ and other liberal locales and pay massive amounts of hotel and sales taxes. Guys like Fredo Cuomo are basically schlonged unless they can resolve this problem. Further, the dream of the "new green deal" and "medicare for all" is dead, with the economy in the toilet.

So your logic is that it was sooooo threatening that it took over five months to actually be threatening? It’s called LOGIC and you don’t have it

My logic, genius, is that it was not threatening for 5 months, yes? If it was threatening the reaction would have been more aggressive, and since we were not affected for 5 months the reaction was predictable.

~S~

The lib politicians will change their tune when they run out of money. Millions of tourists travel to NY, NJ and other liberal locales and pay massive amounts of hotel and sales taxes. Guys like Fredo Cuomo are basically schlonged unless they can resolve this problem. Further, the dream of the "new green deal" and "medicare for all" is dead, with the economy in the toilet.
Because money is more important that life......right?

~S~

Because money is more important that life......right?

Not at all. Politicians see their goals of a New Green Deal and Fully Socialized Medicine as life-giving. Those programs cost a lot of money. As those go "up in smoke" because of a lack of funds, they weigh lives vs. lives.

And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!! :mad:

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

Note: No face masks, no social distancing. and kids in tow - Idiots on parade!

michigan-protest.jpg

merlin_171619626_a89bc2ae-39c2-477a-b05f-3aa40c323f13-articleLarge.jpg

michigan.jpg
I say let them kill each other if they choose to.

They'll have to work extra hard to accomplish that since average AGE of a dead Covid patient is about 78 worldwide...

People ignoring lockdowns should be shot like rats with plague or wild animals and dogs with rabies.

The more govs you have making ludicrous demands on citizens, the more protests you're gonna get.. Justify for me the Mich Governors' law that

1) You can't have people come mow your lawn or do yardwork.
2) You can canoe, kayak and paddle board but CANNOT take a power boat out of any kind..
3) Why the liquor stores, pot shops, lottery stations, remain OPEN, but she threatens to close churches that are improvising with "drive-in" services or "drive-thru" confessions.
4) Why she will allow you to get an abortion, but not a heart valve surgery or hip replacement..

Sounds to me her focus is on keeping SIN taxes alive and religious expression dead..
Seems to me she doesn't like motorboats or personal vehicles.
It all rings a bit of lefty dogma..

No one has had Spanish Flu for 100 years. Literally, the last case was in 1920.
I said "strains" of the Spanish flu, idiot know it all. The Spanish flu was the first of two pandemics caused by the H1N1 influenza virus; the second was the swine flu in 2009.

Maybe you should listen and think more and react impulsively and angrily less.
No one would phrase it that way. Spanish flu was a strain. The so called swine flu of 2009 was a different strain. They both were H1N1 but they’re separate and distinct. Spanish flu is not circulating and it would not be accurate to say H1N1 from 2009 is a strain of Spanish flu.
no strain is ever the same.

No shit. If they were the same they wouldn’t be different strains.

Stop. I can’t take any more of your brilliance.
a strain never repeats stupid fk. if it did, the flu shots would actually work. hahahahahahahahaha I bet you get a flu shot. and still get the flu.
You keep saying like super obvious shit and acting like it’s brilliance. Go on. It’s hilarious.

Thank you for demonstrating your middle school level of knowledge. Hang in there kiddo. High school is tougher.
well stop with every strain is the same. it's really quite simple asswap

Actually, every new IDENTIFIED strain gets a new designation based on it's "genealogy" . And flu shots cover the new and old ones as "GUESSES" every year...

NEJM_origin_of_the_virus.gif

No, she followed the suggestions of Fauci and Birx unlike the clowns in Florida, Texas and elsewhere. These people broke the law. Their behavior, inspired by extreme right wing operatives and the president himself, were dangerous as hell.

There was this word "suggestions" of Fauci and Birx -- that's EXACTLY what they were.. There WILL BE exceptions to those suggestions that NO law can anticipate.. And it's only WHEN suggestions ARE TURNED into dictates -- that we find the limits to those demands. And the difference between MARSHALL law and dictators and trying to get public compliance thru education and facts..

APPARENTLY, the left has no sensitivity to that issue because Government is their saviour and backstop for everything... And that's the weakness that turns Democratic Socialism --- for instance -- into TYRANNY -- almost every experiment with it...

WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!! :mad:

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

Note: No face masks, no social distancing. and kids in tow - Idiots on parade!

michigan-protest.jpg

merlin_171619626_a89bc2ae-39c2-477a-b05f-3aa40c323f13-articleLarge.jpg

michigan.jpg
Some laws invoked by state governors are not in accordance with Constitutional practicing of owning one's Bill of Rights protections. I don't believe it would be hard to rescind the Michigan governor's anti-freedom order. Maybe she would have been more effective if she made a request for people to avoid entering someone else's residence, which could result in their getting the virus. Government should always respect the Constitution first, and if she wants to influence the people, she should have requested nonessential visits to be considered by her fellow Michiganers. That would have brought people together to decide if they had a strong desire to lay aside their visitations on account of the virtues of not going by their own choice.

Please do what you can to influence requests by important government people. There's no sense in creating a maelstrom that would just bring lawsuits and its accompanying hatred by the people feeling their rights are being abridged unfairly.

People are keenly aware of unfairness by the way key Democrats in Congress made wild and untrue accusations on a pre-planned basis to get rid of the people's choice of who would be President.

Forum List

Back