Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

The idea is to keep others from spreading the virus. You could have the virus and not know it. A person not wearing a mask can easily spread the virus just by breathing on grocery packaging, cans, etc. A sneeze or cough can infect dozens or even scores of items on shelves. Most ignorant folks like you do not understand sciences or are emotionally ill individuals who need ways for expressing false strength or false courage for compensating their weaknesses. Wearing masks in close public situations and stores is mandatory where I live.
It's not mandatory where I live, as I already said.

Tell me honestly, do you wear a mask every single day when you walk outside and among other people,
covid virus or not? And if not, given everything you've said, why not?

Or are you "ignorant" of science? Or maybe you are
"emotionally ill"? You must be "expressing false strength" or "false courage" compensating for your
weaknesses. Do you realize we are still living with strains of the Spanish flu from 1918 that killed millions?
And yet you walk around potentially infecting every person you come in contact with?

What sort of sick uncaring freak are you?
No one has had Spanish Flu for 100 years. Literally, the last case was in 1920.
No Clue............Tell me about this fantasy that Flu has been defeated..........LOL

The Flu doesn't go away ...........you get immunity from it.............Which is the same way SARs is now................It will NOT GO AWAY.............That is impossible.

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.
Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.

Schiff said he had evidence already of High Crimes and Collusion by Trump. He did not, his witnesses didn't provide any.

BTW, it isn't up to the Senate to call witnesses, it was up to the House Managers to present their case. They didn't have any witnesses.

BTW it was the Senate that did not allow any witnesses, not that it would have mattered since they were determined to quelch the entire effort, and did. What Trump did was reprehensible and your ilk is accepting of Trump's bad behavior.
every witness was represented in the senate. the house reps read every piece of testimony. you're confused again.

Really, you should take a civic's class. you don't understand the US constitution and branches of responsibility.

There were no live witnesses allowed. The repubs were determined to shut down the process and they were successful.
I need civic classes? You need a class in reality.
they were all dead? interesting. I'm confident their testimony was read from the house reps in front of the senate. you're confused still, dead, interesting.

Reading testimony is hardly the same as hearing live testimony. If you are ok with this then you are confused because that
is akin to no testimony.

Actually , reading testimony is BETTER than hearing live testimony. Its right in front of the jurists in this case, the Senators, and a lot easier for them to study and analyze for factuality.

Actually. reading testimony is like reading a book. You miss the inflection in their voices, their body movements and most important----the cross-examination. Nah, that is just an excuse for Trump's bad behavior to be facilitated by the Repubs in the Senate.

Cross-examining a Liberal Witness to try and humiliate them might be enjoyable to hear, and who knows, it might get them to admit that Shifty Schiff or Nervous Nancy put them up to their lies.

But it wasn't necessary, as there was nothing in their written testimony that was actually incriminating.

Your silly name-calling makes you seem as ignorant and disrespectful as your feckless President.

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.
Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.

Schiff said he had evidence already of High Crimes and Collusion by Trump. He did not, his witnesses didn't provide any.

BTW, it isn't up to the Senate to call witnesses, it was up to the House Managers to present their case. They didn't have any witnesses.

BTW it was the Senate that did not allow any witnesses, not that it would have mattered since they were determined to quelch the entire effort, and did. What Trump did was reprehensible and your ilk is accepting of Trump's bad behavior.
every witness was represented in the senate. the house reps read every piece of testimony. you're confused again.

Really, you should take a civic's class. you don't understand the US constitution and branches of responsibility.

There were no live witnesses allowed. The repubs were determined to shut down the process and they were successful.
I need civic classes? You need a class in reality.
they were all dead? interesting. I'm confident their testimony was read from the house reps in front of the senate. you're confused still, dead, interesting.

Reading testimony is hardly the same as hearing live testimony. If you are ok with this then you are confused because that
is akin to no testimony.

Actually , reading testimony is BETTER than hearing live testimony. Its right in front of the jurists in this case, the Senators, and a lot easier for them to study and analyze for factuality.

Actually. reading testimony is like reading a book. You miss the inflection in their voices, their body movements and most important----the cross-examination. Nah, that is just an excuse for Trump's bad behavior to be facilitated by the Repubs in the Senate.

Cross-examining a Liberal Witness to try and humiliate them might be enjoyable to hear, and who knows, it might get them to admit that Shifty Schiff or Nervous Nancy put them up to their lies.

But it wasn't necessary, as there was nothing in their written testimony that was actually incriminating.

Your silly name-calling makes you seem as ignorant and disrespectful as your feckless President.
Why I am trying my best to be disrespectful to the Liberals and TDS Morons.....

Since we are so new to this Disrespect.....could you help us out ........seeing how people like you have been disrespecting for decades.......

Just a few pointers.

Thank you.

BTW......THANKS BITCH.....was that the right way to say that.

People ignoring lockdowns should be shot like rats with plague or wild animals and dogs with rabies.
Bat shit crazy post regarding the bat virus, of the month.:cuckoo:

Glad to see the virus has no effect on your being a sociopath.
BTW the gangbangers in the liberal inner cities are fulfilling your wish and still shooting each other.
At least they won't cough on anybody.

Arrest every damn one of 'em and toss em in a cage where they can swap spit.
And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!! :mad:

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

Note: No face masks, no social distancing. and kids in tow - Idiots on parade!

michigan-protest.jpg

merlin_171619626_a89bc2ae-39c2-477a-b05f-3aa40c323f13-articleLarge.jpg

michigan.jpg
I think they just told the Michigan Governor and the OP...........TO STFU.

Did you think the people would stand by and allow the gov't to go full dictator.........

Well at least they didn't bring the guns this time......keep pushing the nonsense.
Do you think we are going to allow a bunch of dumbfucks spread a deadly virus willy nilly ?

Bring the guns, assfuck & see how many of us are armed.

This is like the Walking Dead & yiou dipshits are the zombies spreading the virus.

And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

Did you think the people would stand by and allow the gov't to go full dictator.........

Well at least they didn't bring the guns this time......keep pushing the nonsense.
Do you think we are going to allow a bunch of dumbfucks spread a deadly virus willy nilly ?

This is like the Walking Dead & yiou dipshits are the zombies spreading the virus.

So, you are going to drive up and down the road killing people for being out while you are not staying home yourself?

" You're the Zombies so we will kill you! " is Real Dave reality...

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

The virus is the least of your threats.
The mental illness you display daily should be your real cause for concern.

If the scum in this "protest movement" want to endanger their own lives, that's one thing. But it's a whole other thing to bet the lives of those who may come into contact with them. Perhaps treatment should not be denied to these protesters if they come down with it through their own negligence.
But if you are hiding in your house, how will they come in contact with you?

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

:bsflag:

If the scum in this "protest movement" want to endanger their own lives, that's one thing. But it's a whole other thing to bet the lives of those who may come into contact with them. Perhaps treatment should not be denied to these protesters if they come down with it through their own negligence.
It sneaked in from the window..........OMFG....
lol

It sneaked in from the window..........OMFG....
lol
Hmmmm.
New business idea.
N95 window screens for the germaphobes wishing to live in perpetual lockdown.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

:bsflag:

Dave like so many like him write their fantasies about defeating those that oppose their will but when offered a chance they slither back down into their basement while screaming like little girls...

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

Bill of Rights hasn't been revoked... Not EVEN in Michigan.. So the "right to assemble and protest" is still in effect, and the gov there who is BOTCHING the public relations BADLY, can threaten these people all she wants.. Her state DIES in 60 days if she DOESN'T have a plan to open it back up...

Can't exist in her Gov Mansion with almost NO money coming in from revenues... Little Napoleans are gonna Napole. She's issued some nasty and UNFATHOMABLE orders..

No, she followed the suggestions of Fauci and Birx unlike the clowns in Florida, Texas and elsewhere. These people broke the law. Their behavior, inspired by extreme right wing operatives and the president himself, were dangerous as hell.

In back-to-back tweets Friday morning, Trump wrote: “LIBERATE MINNESOTA” and then, “LIBERATE MICHIGAN” and then, “LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!”

Last edited:

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg
I say let them kill each other if they choose to.

I'd agree were it not for the fact that each infected Trumptard will go out and infect one or two others - Some of those infected may not be Trumptards.

Ya, I went for some groceries earlier today. Everyone was in a mood for some fresh chicken. So, off I went and when in the store, there was one guy without a mask. Meaning, he was possibly spreading germs and COVID-19 without giving a fuck about everyone else. I asked an employee why they let an asshole in without a mask with the asshole within hearing range.
He probably was wondering why the store let an asshole with a mask in
spreading his obnoxious, rude authoritarian attitude around.

I go to the store every day to pick up lunch and typically more than half the people don't wear masks. I never do.
Masks are not mandatory where I live and I am perfectly healthy. Social distancing is enforced not that I need
to be told not to get "Joe Biden close" to others around me. Stick that in your covid hole!

The idea of you wearing a mask is for you to stay healthy, not to make you healthy.
The idea is to keep others from spreading the virus. You could have the virus and not know it. A person not wearing a mask can easily spread the virus just by breathing on grocery packaging, cans, etc. A sneeze or cough can infect dozens or even scores of items on shelves. Most ignorant folks like you do not understand sciences or are emotionally ill individuals who need ways for expressing false strength or false courage for compensating their weaknesses. Wearing masks in close public situations and stores is mandatory where I live.

Exactly the same with the annual Flu, which kills at the very least 20,000 people a year, EVERY YEAR, but no social distance, no face masks, no national scale of tests being done.

Yet no calls for shut downs and destroys businesses, not even for the SWINE Flu of 10 years ago!

You are a brainwashed little child.

Here are some supporting data, reported by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), which mathematically and scientifically back up this bold hypothesis.

Out of 327.2 million people, there were 501,444 total deaths in the United States from January 1, through April 8th this year

4,065 of those deaths were from COVID-19

4,467 of those deaths were from the flu

35,230 of those deaths were from pneumonia

1,879 of these pneumonia cases also had COVID-19

Here we have some data that we use to calculate some scientific mathematical facts, not propaganda.

0.153% of the US population died between January 1 and April 4, 2020

0.81% of those deaths (0.001242% of the population) were due to COVID-19

0.89% of those deaths (0.001352% of the population) were due to the flu

766.67% more deaths have occurred from pneumonia than from COVID-19

Statistically Significant: Why It Makes a Difference - Tom McFie

People ignoring lockdowns should be shot like rats with plague or wild animals and dogs with rabies.
How I wish that democrats would really pick up weapons and DO it instead of yammering about it. A spark is needed to set off this tinder box, shooting people would do it. Please. Please.

What you said makes no sense anyway. There are not “strains of the flu” in the H1N1 virus. The swine flu and Spanish flu are related but they are very different strains with very different attributes.
No shit! Now who is pulling out obvious stuff and pretending you've illuminated the world with your brilliance?
Yes, Sherlock, different strains of the same virus, exactly as I already pointed out.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

I dont see you guys doing a damn thing about all the "coronavirus parties" in your democrat black communities. You dont even mention those parties, let alone do anything about them, which is why black people make up 70% of the corona virus deaths in multiple cities.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back