Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.
Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.

Schiff said he had evidence already of High Crimes and Collusion by Trump. He did not, his witnesses didn't provide any.

BTW, it isn't up to the Senate to call witnesses, it was up to the House Managers to present their case. They didn't have any witnesses.

BTW it was the Senate that did not allow any witnesses, not that it would have mattered since they were determined to quelch the entire effort, and did. What Trump did was reprehensible and your ilk is accepting of Trump's bad behavior.
every witness was represented in the senate. the house reps read every piece of testimony. you're confused again.

Really, you should take a civic's class. you don't understand the US constitution and branches of responsibility.

There were no live witnesses allowed. The repubs were determined to shut down the process and they were successful.
I need civic classes? You need a class in reality.
they were all dead? interesting. I'm confident their testimony was read from the house reps in front of the senate. you're confused still, dead, interesting.

Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.

Schiff said he had evidence already of High Crimes and Collusion by Trump. He did not, his witnesses didn't provide any.

BTW, it isn't up to the Senate to call witnesses, it was up to the House Managers to present their case. They didn't have any witnesses.

BTW it was the Senate that did not allow any witnesses, not that it would have mattered since they were determined to quelch the entire effort, and did. What Trump did was reprehensible and your ilk is accepting of Trump's bad behavior.
every witness was represented in the senate. the house reps read every piece of testimony. you're confused again.

Really, you should take a civic's class. you don't understand the US constitution and branches of responsibility.

There were no live witnesses allowed. The repubs were determined to shut down the process and they were successful.

It was up to the House to present the case and prove Mr. Trump's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The Republicans had no obligation whatsoever to prove the Liberals case for them.

Further, the Senate determined that they had enough information , without hearing anything more, to deliver a verdict and they did. Trump was Forever Acquitted, with prejudice, so these charges can never be brought again due to double jeopardy

they were all dead? interesting. I'm confident their testimony was read from the house reps in front of the senate. you're confused still, dead, interesting.

Reading testimony is hardly the same as hearing live testimony. If you are ok with this then you are confused because that
is akin to no testimony.

It was up to the House to present the case and prove Mr. Trump's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The Republicans had no obligation whatsoever to prove the Liberals case for them.

Further, the Senate determined that they had enough information , without hearing anything more, to deliver a verdict and they did. Trump was Forever Acquitted, with prejudice, so these charges can never be brought again due to double jeopardy

"The Senate determined". Who are you kidding? They refused to allow live witnesses and all they were concerned about was killing the process. If the Dems were in control and pulled a shit stunt like that you and your ilk would have a wussy-fit.

Reading testimony is hardly the same as hearing live testimony. If you are ok with this then you are confused because that
is akin to no testimony.

Actually , reading testimony is BETTER than hearing live testimony. Its right in front of the jurists in this case, the Senators, and a lot easier for them to study and analyze for factuality.

Ya, I went for some groceries earlier today. Everyone was in a mood for some fresh chicken. So, off I went and when in the store, there was one guy without a mask. Meaning, he was possibly spreading germs and COVID-19 without giving a fuck about everyone else. I asked an employee why they let an asshole in without a mask with the asshole within hearing range.
He probably was wondering why the store let an asshole with a mask in
spreading his obnoxious, rude authoritarian attitude around.

I go to the store every day to pick up lunch and typically more than half the people don't wear masks. I never do.
Masks are not mandatory where I live and I am perfectly healthy. Social distancing is enforced not that I need
to be told not to get "Joe Biden close" to others around me. Stick that in your covid hole!

The idea of you wearing a mask is for you to stay healthy, not to make you healthy.
The idea is to keep others from spreading the virus. You could have the virus and not know it. A person not wearing a mask can easily spread the virus just by breathing on grocery packaging, cans, etc. A sneeze or cough can infect dozens or even scores of items on shelves. Most ignorant folks like you do not understand sciences or are emotionally ill individuals who need ways for expressing false strength or false courage for compensating their weaknesses. Wearing masks in close public situations and stores is mandatory where I live.

The idea is to keep others from spreading the virus. You could have the virus and not know it. A person not wearing a mask can easily spread the virus just by breathing on grocery packaging, cans, etc. A sneeze or cough can infect dozens or even scores of items on shelves. Most ignorant folks like you do not understand sciences or are emotionally ill individuals who need ways for expressing false strength or false courage for compensating their weaknesses. Wearing masks in close public situations and stores is mandatory where I live.
It's not mandatory where I live, as I already said.

Tell me honestly, do you wear a mask every single day when you walk outside and among other people,
covid virus or not? And if not, given everything you've said, why not?

Or are you "ignorant" of science? Or maybe you are
"emotionally ill"? You must be "expressing false strength" or "false courage" compensating for your
weaknesses. Do you realize we are still living with strains of the Spanish flu from 1918 that killed millions?
And yet you walk around potentially infecting every person you come in contact with?

What sort of sick uncaring freak are you?

is akin to no testimony.

Actually , reading testimony is BETTER than hearing live testimony. Its right in front of the jurists in this case, the Senators, and a lot easier for them to study and analyze for factuality.

Actually. reading testimony is like reading a book. You miss the inflection in their voices, their body movements and most important----the cross-examination. Nah, that is just an excuse for Trump's bad behavior to be facilitated by the Repubs in the Senate.

It's not mandatory where I live, as I already said.

Tell me honestly, do you wear a mask every single day when you walk outside and among other people,
covid virus or not? And if not, given everything you've said, why not?

Or are you "ignorant" of science? Or maybe you are
"emotionally ill"? You must be "expressing false strength" or "false courage" compensating for your
weaknesses. Do you realize we are still living with strains of the Spanish flu from 1918 that killed millions?
And yet you walk around potentially infecting every person you come in contact with?

What sort of sick uncaring freak are you?
No one has had Spanish Flu for 100 years. Literally, the last case was in 1920.

is akin to no testimony.

Actually. reading testimony is like reading a book. You miss the inflection in their voices, their body movements and most important----the cross-examination. Nah, that is just an excuse for Trump's bad behavior to be facilitated by the Repubs in the Senate.

Cross-examining a Liberal Witness to try and humiliate them might be enjoyable to hear, and who knows, it might get them to admit that Shifty Schiff or Nervous Nancy put them up to their lies.

But it wasn't necessary, as there was nothing in their written testimony that was actually incriminating.

People ignoring lockdowns should be shot like rats with plague or wild animals and dogs with rabies.
:fu: Lots of lockdown orders are idiotic and the work of sick authoritarian fools looking to exercise power
over others.
Like the church goers in their cars who were harassed and fined. Or Michigan banning motorized boating
but not all other sorts.
Why did authorities in California chase and arrest a man paddle boarding in the middle of the ocean? California surfer in handcuffs after enjoying empty, epic waves

I'll be you would have shot him, wouldn't you. The urge for some weak minded people to exert their authority
over others, legitimately or not, is too great for some to resist.

Last edited:

sure, if you think the senate calls witnesses, you need a civic's class. witnesses are brought in from testimony from the house reps. you don't know that. that means you be stupid how our country works.

People ignoring lockdowns should be shot like rats with plague or wild animals and dogs with rabies.

This is SUCH a winning message.

Please continue it through Election 2020. I love it.
more evidence, the exposure of these anti americans like camp has been amazing. again may be harboring those illegals they love so much.

I said "strains" of the Spanish flu, idiot know it all. The Spanish flu was the first of two pandemics caused by the H1N1 influenza virus; the second was the swine flu in 2009.

Maybe you should listen and think more and react impulsively and angrily less.
No one would phrase it that way. Spanish flu was a strain. The so called swine flu of 2009 was a different strain. They both were H1N1 but they’re separate and distinct. Spanish flu is not circulating and it would not be accurate to say H1N1 from 2009 is a strain of Spanish flu.

I said "strains" of the Spanish flu, idiot know it all. The Spanish flu was the first of two pandemics caused by the H1N1 influenza virus; the second was the swine flu in 2009.

Maybe you should listen and think more and react impulsively and angrily less.
No one would phrase it that way. Spanish flu was a strain. The so called swine flu of 2009 was a different strain. They both were H1N1 but they’re separate and distinct. Spanish flu is not circulating and it would not be accurate to say H1N1 from 2009 is a strain of Spanish flu.
no strain is ever the same.

Forum List

Back