Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

The far right radical extremist you replied to just doesn't keep current with what is happening in the world.
I have posted more information from non biased sources than most here. You are a Pravda agent and nothing more.

Sweden made a very big mistake by not locking down the nation.

Now, they are seeing an explosion in new cases of the virus.

They have more deaths from the virus than Finland, Denmark and Norway.

Sweden is now becoming one of the nation's that shows what NOT to do to combat this virus.
Sweden made a choice. That choice was to live as normal a life as possible and deal with the virus as best that they can. They aren't that much higher than a lot of the world.....and in the end they will be better off because the young and healthy will get it and hopefully be done with this crap.

They did what the rest of the world is trying to do now............get on with their lives. TOOK COURAGE to do that...........something that the rest of the world must get now.........PARANOIA PANDEMIC CENTRAL PRAVDA MEDIA.........and disinformation agents like you.

this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution
The left isn't the one that brought up the Constitution. The right did. They are chosing to prolong this shutdown, which IS harmful to the economy and a royal pain in the ass to boot, by refusing to follow simple procedures.
You think people are going to vote FOR that? I don't think so.
The Sweden Model is the model.............protect those at risk..........the healthy go out and live their lives as normal as possible............They have RULES there.............less people in the restaurants.........distancing...........etc................They put the task to the people..........It is UP TO THE PEOPLE to get through this............Same here............

They understood early on that there is no way to avoid what will come anyway.
It's too early to say if that is the right approach. If it is, I'll be all for it. IF it is shown, at the END of this, to have caused no more death and disruption than blanket social distancing.
you will never know if it was the right thing to do. I know it was the wrong thing to do. The shut down affected over 20 million people at least five times as many people tested. And everyone of the 20's lives were affected, unlike just 20,000 that died. Closed schools stopped ALL entertainment, sports, anything of value in our system. The numbers and the situation says it was wrong. It was hugely wrong, anyone and I mean anyone says any differently are control fks that don't care about americans. We're supposed to be better than this. We destroyed lives, five times the virus. and folks like you are blind to it.

Free as a bird hasn't worked out so well for Sweden, compared to Nordic neighbors...

Stockholm (AFP) - Sweden's softer approach to containing the new coronavirus was already an outlier in Europe and is coming under even more scrutiny as death rates leap ahead of its Nordic neighbours.

As of Wednesday, a total of 1,203 people had died from nearly 12,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 -- a far higher rate than Finland, Denmark and Norway, which have all instituted more restrictive containment measures.

"The authorities and the government stupidly did not believe that the epidemic would reach Sweden at all," Bo Lundback, professor of epidemiology at the University of Gothenburg, told AFP.

In contrast to Nordic neighbours and most of Europe, Sweden has not imposed extraordinary lockdown orders.
Sweden early on said they would not do massive testing.........so that number like all the numbers for total having the disease is UNKNOWN.......too many have no symptoms and that is why they want to start testing to see who already has had it in this world.

Sweden has had it from the get go.............they refused to live in fear and take their chances.......the damage up front will be FEAR MONGERED......the long term results will not back up that Fear.

Eran Bendavid and Jay Bhattacharya of Stanford’s Center for Population Health Sciences explain:

Fear of Covid-19 is based on its high estimated case fatality rate — 2% to 4% of people with confirmed Covid-19 have died, according to the World Health Organization and others. So if 100 million Americans ultimately get the disease, two million to four million could die. We believe that estimate is deeply flawed. The true fatality rate is the portion of those infected who die, not the deaths from identified positive cases.… If the number of actual infections is much larger than the number of cases — orders of magnitude larger — then the true fatality rate is much lower as well.
The only way to arrive at a reliable infection figure is by conducting the serological surveys noted above. The tests required to conduct these surveys will not merely need to detect active infections, however. They will have to detect antibodies remaining in the systems of people who have been infected in the past, perhaps without knowing it, and recovered. Deborah Birx, response coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force, said last week that the Food and Drug Administration is already evaluating several serologic tests and hopes to approve at least one within a few weeks. Managing the logistics of conducting the surveys and ensuring that they are statistically valid will be a daunting task.

Meanwhile, Sweden is developing herd immunity by refusing to panic. Its population is about 10.2 million, and its first coronavirus case was confirmed on January 30. Since then, Sweden’s number of coronavirus deaths has totaled 110 of 3,700 confirmed cases. During the interim, due to its refusal to impose a lockdown, its actual COVID-19 infections have probably exceeded confirmed cases by several orders of magnitude. This does not, however, mean Sweden’s health officials have failed to encourage common-sense measures like hand washing, social distancing, etc. The New York Times quotes Tegnell as follows: “We are trying to slow the spread enough so that we can deal with the patients coming in.”

New York just revised their death rates jumping up by 3700 more dead in one day because they did not count previously of deaths that were not tested. There is no cure. Testing in the U.S. has not improved. Contact tracing in the States is near non-existence. And these uneducated Trump supporters want to open up the economy??? What is the heck is deficient with these people?

Pro-Trump protesters rally against governors over stay-at-home orders
CryBaby.jpg

Already a thread

But yep, these people are fucking idiots.

Ya, I went for some groceries earlier today. Everyone was in a mood for some fresh chicken. So, off I went and when in the store, there was one guy without a mask. Meaning, he was possibly spreading germs and COVID-19 without giving a fuck about everyone else. I asked an employee why they let an asshole in without a mask with the asshole within hearing range.
He probably was wondering why the store let an asshole with a mask in
spreading his obnoxious, rude authoritarian attitude around.

I go to the store every day to pick up lunch and typically more than half the people don't wear masks. I never do.
Masks are not mandatory where I live and I am perfectly healthy. Social distancing is enforced not that I need
to be told not to get "Joe Biden close" to others around me. Stick that in your covid hole!

The idea of you wearing a mask is for you to stay healthy, not to make you healthy.

It's about your MSM idiots giving you BS information to spread so you all think it's the gawds truth too manny are wake and can debunk it all you stupid ass mother fkr.s Gawd you left are beyond pathetic scums.

Another life protest demonic scum are lying about

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.
Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.
you have no evidence trump lied. been debunked every time. hang on to it though, you really are moving up the ladder huh? Stend up for the fks and yet, here you are. you've been shafted.

There is plenty of evidence and Trump is a natural-born liar. How could you be so dense?
then post one piece of the evidence

He knew in January that there was a pandemic on the table and he denied it for 2 months, blaming the Dems for a"hoax".
He outed the WHO for not advising of the pandemic, rather than admitting that he screwed up since he was advised of the problem by the WHO in January and by the medical and scientific community.

Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.
you have no evidence trump lied. been debunked every time. hang on to it though, you really are moving up the ladder huh? Stend up for the fks and yet, here you are. you've been shafted.

There is plenty of evidence and Trump is a natural-born liar. How could you be so dense?
then post one piece of the evidence

He knew in January that there was a pandemic on the table and he denied it for 2 months, blaming the Dems for a"hoax".
He outed the WHO for not advising of the pandemic, rather than admitting that he screwed up since he was advised of the problem by the WHO in January and by the medical and scientific community.
but in actuality, Coronavirus Outbreak May Have Started as Early as September, Scientists Say

We all survived those five months. all sports active, restaurants open, movie theater open. You factually errored.

New York just revised their death rates jumping up by 3700 more dead in one day because they did not count previously of deaths that were not tested. There is no cure. Testing in the U.S. has not improved. Contact tracing in the States is near non-existence. And these uneducated Trump supporters want to open up the economy??? What is the heck is deficient with these people?

Pro-Trump protesters rally against governors over stay-at-home orders
View attachment 324597

Approx 36,000 Americans dead, near 700,000 Americans infected. America's dead countrymen are piling up and being buried in mass graves. And Trump and his uneducated supporters want to open up the economy. In a couple more weeks, America will have more deaths than they experienced throughout the Vietnam War. And all you dumb Trump Rump Bumpers think it's funny. Disgusting.

Schiff said he had evidence already of High Crimes and Collusion by Trump. He did not, his witnesses didn't provide any.

BTW, it isn't up to the Senate to call witnesses, it was up to the House Managers to present their case. They didn't have any witnesses.

BTW it was the Senate that did not allow any witnesses, not that it would have mattered since they were determined to quelch the entire effort, and did. What Trump did was reprehensible and your ilk is accepting of Trump's bad behavior.

Schiff said he had evidence already of High Crimes and Collusion by Trump. He did not, his witnesses didn't provide any.

BTW, it isn't up to the Senate to call witnesses, it was up to the House Managers to present their case. They didn't have any witnesses.

BTW it was the Senate that did not allow any witnesses, not that it would have mattered since they were determined to quelch the entire effort, and did. What Trump did was reprehensible and your ilk is accepting of Trump's bad behavior.
every witness was represented in the senate. the house reps read every piece of testimony. you're confused again.

Really, you should take a civic's class. you don't understand the US constitution and branches of responsibility.

this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution
The left isn't the one that brought up the Constitution. The right did. They are chosing to prolong this shutdown, which IS harmful to the economy and a royal pain in the ass to boot, by refusing to follow simple procedures.
The Sweden Model is the model.............protect those at risk..........the healthy go out and live their lives as normal as possible............They have RULES there.............less people in the restaurants.........distancing...........etc................They put the task to the people..........It is UP TO THE PEOPLE to get through this............Same here............

It's too early to say if that is the right approach. If it is, I'll be all for it. IF it is shown, at the END of this, to have caused no more death and disruption than blanket social distancing.
you will never know if it was the right thing to do. I know it was the wrong thing to do. The shut down affected over 20 million people at least five times as many people tested. And everyone of the 20's lives were affected, unlike just 20,000 that died. Closed schools stopped ALL entertainment, sports, anything of value in our system. The numbers and the situation says it was wrong. It was hugely wrong, anyone and I mean anyone says any differently are control fks that don't care about americans. We're supposed to be better than this. We destroyed lives, five times the virus. and folks like you are blind to it.

Free as a bird hasn't worked out so well for Sweden, compared to Nordic neighbors...

Stockholm (AFP) - Sweden's softer approach to containing the new coronavirus was already an outlier in Europe and is coming under even more scrutiny as death rates leap ahead of its Nordic neighbours.

As of Wednesday, a total of 1,203 people had died from nearly 12,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 -- a far higher rate than Finland, Denmark and Norway, which have all instituted more restrictive containment measures.

"The authorities and the government stupidly did not believe that the epidemic would reach Sweden at all," Bo Lundback, professor of epidemiology at the University of Gothenburg, told AFP.

In contrast to Nordic neighbours and most of Europe, Sweden has not imposed extraordinary lockdown orders.
too stupid to help. 20 million vs 20,000. dude you need math skills.

You need realism skills because without a lockdown the pandemic may have exploded, the economy would tank, and millions would lose jobs.

too stupid to help. 20 million vs 20,000. dude you need math skills.

You need realism skills because without a lockdown the pandemic may have exploded, the economy would tank, and millions would lose jobs.
prove it. give me the pre lockdown figures.

every witness was represented in the senate. the house reps read every piece of testimony. you're confused again.

Really, you should take a civic's class. you don't understand the US constitution and branches of responsibility.

There were no live witnesses allowed. The repubs were determined to shut down the process and they were successful.
I need civic classes? You need a class in reality.

Forum List

Back