Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

Arrest every damn one of 'em and toss em in a cage where they can swap spit.
And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!! :mad:

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

Note: No face masks, no social distancing. and kids in tow - Idiots on parade!

michigan-protest.jpg

merlin_171619626_a89bc2ae-39c2-477a-b05f-3aa40c323f13-articleLarge.jpg

michigan.jpg
you sure do hate americans don't you. your advertisement of your hate is growing larger and exposed more here. thanks,

People want their freedoms, and will fight for them. you wish they'd just hop in that boxcar, right? you are really a nazi sympathizer aren't you?

you'd be like those white punk ass kids from those days pushing people in with their gun and spitting on them. right? That's really what you want. you want to spit on them, and then take a shot or two. Come on, don't hold back, let's see the real person you are.

Last edited:
this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution
The left isn't the one that brought up the Constitution. The right did. They are chosing to prolong this shutdown, which IS harmful to the economy and a royal pain in the ass to boot, by refusing to follow simple procedures.
You think people are going to vote FOR that? I don't think so.
The Sweden Model is the model.............protect those at risk..........the healthy go out and live their lives as normal as possible............They have RULES there.............less people in the restaurants.........distancing...........etc................They put the task to the people..........It is UP TO THE PEOPLE to get through this............Same here............

They understood early on that there is no way to avoid what will come anyway.
It's too early to say if that is the right approach. If it is, I'll be all for it. IF it is shown, at the END of this, to have caused no more death and disruption than blanket social distancing.
It is an approach that must be taken eventually.......take too long the economic consequences grow.

This is a War against a dang microbe.............can't see it....can't really stop it.........have to go on the best we can.

Talking heads months down the road can say.........WE TOLD YOU.....But they are worthless as they are from the Cheap seats in the nose bleed section of the stands.
what it really is is the obvious attempt to control. March 6 stay inside orders released. Will evaluate after two weeks, then end of month, then April 15, then end of April and now they want May. No respect. No update, they say the gestation period is 14 days, we abide by the orders for over thirty days and then they still wish to move the goal posts. No. no, no, no, no. I'm a logical thinking person, I don't succumb to orders for the sake of orders. rational people won't. Those are all rational people, and the numbers are growing.

And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg
Posted just like a good little Commie out to destroy America. :itsok:

this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution
The left isn't the one that brought up the Constitution. The right did. They are chosing to prolong this shutdown, which IS harmful to the economy and a royal pain in the ass to boot, by refusing to follow simple procedures.
The Sweden Model is the model.............protect those at risk..........the healthy go out and live their lives as normal as possible............They have RULES there.............less people in the restaurants.........distancing...........etc................They put the task to the people..........It is UP TO THE PEOPLE to get through this............Same here............

It's too early to say if that is the right approach. If it is, I'll be all for it. IF it is shown, at the END of this, to have caused no more death and disruption than blanket social distancing.
It is an approach that must be taken eventually.......take too long the economic consequences grow.

This is a War against a dang microbe.............can't see it....can't really stop it.........have to go on the best we can.

Talking heads months down the road can say.........WE TOLD YOU.....But they are worthless as they are from the Cheap seats in the nose bleed section of the stands.
what it really is is the obvious attempt to control. March 6 stay inside orders released. Will evaluate after two weeks, then end of month, then April 15, then end of April and now they want May. No respect. No update, they say the gestation period is 14 days, we abide by the orders for over thirty days and then they still wish to move the goal posts. No. no, no, no, no. I'm a logical thinking person, I don't succumb to orders for the sake of orders. rational people won't. Those are all rational people, and the numbers are growing. you dude, come to my house and get in my face, don't stand behind the cops. come on big guy take us on. Is that really what you want?
They are testing our patience and it is wearing thin.

you will never know if it was the right thing to do. I know it was the wrong thing to do. The shut down affected over 20 million people at least five times as many people tested. And everyone of the 20's lives were affected, unlike just 20,000 that died. Closed schools stopped ALL entertainment, sports, anything of value in our system. The numbers and the situation says it was wrong. It was hugely wrong, anyone and I mean anyone says any differently are control fks that don't care about americans. We're supposed to be better than this. We destroyed lives, five times the virus. and folks like you are blind to it.

Last edited:

what it really is is the obvious attempt to control. March 6 stay inside orders released. Will evaluate after two weeks, then end of month, then April 15, then end of April and now they want May. No respect. No update, they say the gestation period is 14 days, we abide by the orders for over thirty days and then they still wish to move the goal posts. No. no, no, no, no. I'm a logical thinking person, I don't succumb to orders for the sake of orders. rational people won't. Those are all rational people, and the numbers are growing. you dude, come to my house and get in my face, don't stand behind the cops. come on big guy take us on. Is that really what you want?
They are testing our patience and it is wearing thin.
they are disrespecting us. they are creating tension for the fun of it.

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.
Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.

Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.
you have no evidence trump lied. been debunked every time. hang on to it though, you really are moving up the ladder huh? Stand up for the fks and yet, here you are. you've been shafted.

Last edited:

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

In Michigan, you can't legally buy seeds to grow food. You can't go to church.

But its perfectly legal to buy Booze, for a broad to get an abortion, to buy cigarettes and vaping stuff, marijuana or lottery tickets.

This chick who is running Michigan is a petty tyrant, a modern day fuhrerette.

You mean like Trump in a skirt? Get real. Let the medical profession and scientists make the call and not a group
of inexperienced government officials. It will be bad no matter what is done, and if the country is opened and the virus
spreads, the economy will tank. Damned if we do and damned if we don't, but a weak president calling the shots
is a worst-case scenario.

Total garbage.

You take the input and you weight it against other things these people are not.....experts on a very large and complicated economy.

Can you blame these people.

Those making decisions have high dollar jobs which they are still getting paid to do. They have probably never known what the "little guy" is facing now.

It's easy for them to play it safe. They are not the ones who can't sleep at night because they are not sure where the food will come from in two weeks.

These medical and scientific people are experts in their fields and want to suspend the spread of this virus which has been successfully accomplished in other countries. Trump spends too much time telling you how great he is when the facts show otherwise. It is obvious to me that if people roam the streets, the virus will spread, the economy will tank and millions will lose their jobs. The great recession will look like a tea party.

you have no evidence trump lied. been debunked every time. hang on to it though, you really are moving up the ladder huh? Stend up for the fks and yet, here you are. you've been shafted.

There is plenty of evidence and Trump is a natural-born liar. How could you be so dense?

There is no pandemic clause in our constitution for the govt to shit on the bill of rights.
That's why it's left to the states to deal with emergencies. The federal government just hands out money.

There is a general welfare clause.

The government is supposed to provide for the general welfare.

If a pandemic doesn't fall under providing the general welfare of the nation then nothing does.

The far right radical extremist you replied to just doesn't keep current with what is happening in the world.

Sweden made a very big mistake by not locking down the nation.

Now, they are seeing an explosion in new cases of the virus.

They have more deaths from the virus than Finland, Denmark and Norway.

Sweden is now becoming one of the nation's that shows what NOT to do to combat this virus.

you will never know if it was the right thing to do. I know it was the wrong thing to do. The shut down affected over 20 million people at least five times as many people tested. And everyone of the 20's lives were affected, unlike just 20,000 that died. Closed schools stopped ALL entertainment, sports, anything of value in our system. The numbers and the situation says it was wrong. It was hugely wrong, anyone and I mean anyone says any differently are control fks that don't care about americans. We're supposed to be better than this. We destroyed lives, five times the virus. and folks like you are blind to it.

Free as a bird hasn't worked out so well for Sweden, compared to Nordic neighbors...

Stockholm (AFP) - Sweden's softer approach to containing the new coronavirus was already an outlier in Europe and is coming under even more scrutiny as death rates leap ahead of its Nordic neighbours.

As of Wednesday, a total of 1,203 people had died from nearly 12,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 -- a far higher rate than Finland, Denmark and Norway, which have all instituted more restrictive containment measures.

"The authorities and the government stupidly did not believe that the epidemic would reach Sweden at all," Bo Lundback, professor of epidemiology at the University of Gothenburg, told AFP.

In contrast to Nordic neighbours and most of Europe, Sweden has not imposed extraordinary lockdown orders.

Schiff said he had evidence already of High Crimes and Collusion by Trump. He did not, his witnesses didn't provide any.

BTW, it isn't up to the Senate to call witnesses, it was up to the House Managers to present their case. They didn't have any witnesses.

you have no evidence trump lied. been debunked every time. hang on to it though, you really are moving up the ladder huh? Stend up for the fks and yet, here you are. you've been shafted.

There is plenty of evidence and Trump is a natural-born liar. How could you be so dense?
then post one piece of the evidence

Free as a bird hasn't worked out so well for Sweden, compared to Nordic neighbors...

Stockholm (AFP) - Sweden's softer approach to containing the new coronavirus was already an outlier in Europe and is coming under even more scrutiny as death rates leap ahead of its Nordic neighbours.

As of Wednesday, a total of 1,203 people had died from nearly 12,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 -- a far higher rate than Finland, Denmark and Norway, which have all instituted more restrictive containment measures.

"The authorities and the government stupidly did not believe that the epidemic would reach Sweden at all," Bo Lundback, professor of epidemiology at the University of Gothenburg, told AFP.

In contrast to Nordic neighbours and most of Europe, Sweden has not imposed extraordinary lockdown orders.
too stupid to help. 20 million vs 20,000. dude you need math skills.

There is no pandemic clause in our constitution for the govt to shit on the bill of rights.
That's why it's left to the states to deal with emergencies. The federal government just hands out money.

There is a general welfare clause.

The government is supposed to provide for the general welfare.

If a pandemic doesn't fall under providing the general welfare of the nation then nothing does.
That clause does not mean what you think it means. You must have been educated in public school

Forum List

Back