Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.
Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Arrest every damn one of 'em and toss em in a cage where they can swap spit.
And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!! :mad:

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

Note: No face masks, no social distancing. and kids in tow - Idiots on parade!

michigan-protest.jpg

merlin_171619626_a89bc2ae-39c2-477a-b05f-3aa40c323f13-articleLarge.jpg

michigan.jpg

In Michigan, you can't legally buy seeds to grow food. You can't go to church.

But its perfectly legal to buy Booze, for a broad to get an abortion, to buy cigarettes and vaping stuff, marijuana or lottery tickets.

This chick who is running Michigan is a petty tyrant, a modern day fuhrerette.

You mean like Trump in a skirt? Get real. Let the medical profession and scientists make the call and not a group
of inexperienced government officials. It will be bad no matter what is done, and if the country is opened and the virus
spreads, the economy will tank. Damned if we do and damned if we don't, but a weak president calling the shots
is a worst-case scenario.

Time will tell............in locking down Americans..........telling them to tell on their neighbors for violating.......can't visit your neighbor.........This shit is PISSING PEOPLE OFF...........

I say America locks down Congress & see how they like it

~S~
They used this virus to get themselves a pay raise............Imagine that.....didn't think any of them where unemployed for the virus...............

I'm sure big cats are having a field day at the back door of the Federal Reserve right now.

And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

But its perfectly legal to buy Booze, for a broad to get an abortion, to buy cigarettes and vaping stuff, marijuana or lottery tickets.

You mean like Trump in a skirt? Get real. Let the medical profession and scientists make the call and not a group
of inexperienced government officials. It will be bad no matter what is done, and if the country is opened and the virus
spreads, the economy will tank. Damned if we do and damned if we don't, but a weak president calling the shots
TDS from a bunch of damned Cowards...........Those at high risk stay home....others go out and take their damned chances against the fing virus.........with no vaccine anytime soon...........That is the only option..........

Pucker the Fuck Up and deal with Reality.

this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution
The left isn't the one that brought up the Constitution. The right did. They are chosing to prolong this shutdown, which IS harmful to the economy and a royal pain in the ass to boot, by refusing to follow simple procedures.
You think people are going to vote FOR that? I don't think so.

Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution
The left isn't the one that brought up the Constitution. The right did. They are chosing to prolong this shutdown, which IS harmful to the economy and a royal pain in the ass to boot, by refusing to follow simple procedures.
The Sweden Model is the model.............protect those at risk..........the healthy go out and live their lives as normal as possible............They have RULES there.............less people in the restaurants.........distancing...........etc................They put the task to the people..........It is UP TO THE PEOPLE to get through this............Same here............

They understood early on that there is no way to avoid what will come anyway.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

Total garbage.

You take the input and you weight it against other things these people are not.....experts on a very large and complicated economy.

Can you blame these people.

Those making decisions have high dollar jobs which they are still getting paid to do. They have probably never known what the "little guy" is facing now.

It's easy for them to play it safe. They are not the ones who can't sleep at night because they are not sure where the food will come from in two weeks.

The Sweden Model is the model.............protect those at risk..........the healthy go out and live their lives as normal as possible............They have RULES there.............less people in the restaurants.........distancing...........etc................They put the task to the people..........It is UP TO THE PEOPLE to get through this............Same here............

While I have followed Sweden, they have somehow let this get to a number of elderly care facilities and that is why their deaths are so high compared to Norway/Finland.

Other than that...they've done pretty well.

But, it is apparent that they don't take as many precautions as they should.

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

While I have followed Sweden, they have somehow let this get to a number of elderly care facilities and that is why their deaths are so high compared to Norway/Finland.

That's on the people there.........not the gov't..........You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

There will always be cases like you stated..............This virus will do as it pleases.......we take the best precautions on the table and go forward..........that is the deal.

That's on the people there.........not the gov't..........You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

There will always be cases like you stated..............This virus will do as it pleases.......we take the best precautions on the table and go forward..........that is the deal.

Check out this article on Sweden from Vanity Fair.

It's a pretty objective treatment of what is going on.

Trumpers were handing candy with bare hands to other people's children.

Trumpers or not.....that is stupid.

I was in a Home Depot the other day. People were doing social distancing....but 1/2 of the employees were 50+ (many looking older)....NO MASKS. I thought...well this makes calls for caution worthless.

Then some lady (not white) wheels in with her infant. I almost asked her if she was insane.

The lockdowns are stupid and an overreaction...but stupid is still stupid.
Ya, I went for some groceries earlier today. Everyone was in a mood for some fresh chicken. So, off I went and when in the store, there was one guy without a mask. Meaning, he was possibly spreading germs and COVID-19 without giving a fuck about everyone else. I asked an employee why they let an asshole in without a mask with the asshole within hearing range.

That was a great response!
"No mask, no service" based on a good-faith, sincerely-held belief in science.

That same science that brought you the prediction of 2 million deaths ????

Go for it.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They aren't off the chart, but news against them is off the chart. They took a common sense approach and did upfront what everyone else will do anyways..............We are moving towards Sweden's policy and so is the world.

I've read many articles......and some would disagree with the one you posted........Once the healthy get over this.......with most not even knowing they had it.......they can't give the virus out anymore. Short term pain for long term gain.

I don't see their casualties any worse than others at this point.

They aren't off the chart, but news against them is off the chart. They took a common sense approach and did upfront what everyone else will do anyways..............We are moving towards Sweden's policy and so is the world.

I've read many articles......and some would disagree with the one you posted........Once the healthy get over this.......with most not even knowing they had it.......they can't give the virus out anymore. Short term pain for long term gain.

If you read the article.....one of their fundamental premises is that you are not going to stop exposure. It's going to happen sooner or later. They were not worried.

They've also learned some good things.

Tiawan has done the same thing. With very good results.

If you read the article.....one of their fundamental premises is that you are not going to stop exposure. It's going to happen sooner or later. They were not worried.

They've also learned some good things.

Tiawan has done the same thing. With very good results.
I have read many articles on Sweden .......I'm very aware what they are doing there..........and they will be the model and the experiment to the rest of the world.

Without a vaccine........nature is going to run it's course no matter.........that is the reality.

It's too early to say if that is the right approach. If it is, I'll be all for it. IF it is shown, at the END of this, to have caused no more death and disruption than blanket social distancing.

It's too early to say if that is the right approach. If it is, I'll be all for it. IF it is shown, at the END of this, to have caused no more death and disruption than blanket social distancing.
It is an approach that must be taken eventually.......take too long the economic consequences grow.

This is a War against a dang microbe.............can't see it....can't really stop it.........have to go on the best we can.

Talking heads months down the road can say.........WE TOLD YOU.....But they are worthless as they are from the Cheap seats in the nose bleed section of the stands.

Forum List

Back