Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

Arrest every damn one of 'em and toss em in a cage where they can swap spit.

You're a good little Eichmann, aren't you.

One little scratch below the surface and this is what you find. These people will shriek at you about how awful the virus is, but disagree with them on anything, and they're wishing it on you

Black-hearted demons. I'm done playing. Time to call this stuff out

Trumpers were handing candy with bare hands to other people's children.

Trumpers or not.....that is stupid.

I was in a Home Depot the other day. People were doing social distancing....but 1/2 of the employees were 50+ (many looking older)....NO MASKS. I thought...well this makes calls for caution worthless.

Then some lady (not white) wheels in with her infant. I almost asked her if she was insane.

The lockdowns are stupid and an overreaction...but stupid is still stupid.
Ya, I went for some groceries earlier today. Everyone was in a mood for some fresh chicken. So, off I went and when in the store, there was one guy without a mask. Meaning, he was possibly spreading germs and COVID-19 without giving a fuck about everyone else. I asked an employee why they let an asshole in without a mask with the asshole within hearing range.

That was a great response!
"No mask, no service" based on a good-faith, sincerely-held belief in science.

I was in a Home Depot the other day. People were doing social distancing....but 1/2 of the employees were 50+ (many looking older)....NO MASKS. I thought...well this makes calls for caution worthless.

Then some lady (not white) wheels in with her infant. I almost asked her if she was insane.

Ya, I went for some groceries earlier today. Everyone was in a mood for some fresh chicken. So, off I went and when in the store, there was one guy without a mask. Meaning, he was possibly spreading germs and COVID-19 without giving a fuck about everyone else. I asked an employee why they let an asshole in without a mask with the asshole within hearing range.

Yes, more public shaming, Menopausal Karen

This is going to work out SO well for you all in November. I promise you.

Choose the best Democrat slogan 2020:

OBEY, plebians!

Quarantines 4 Ever

We Care, You Have Blood On Your Hands

Things are Never Going Back to Normal

If the scum in this "protest movement" want to endanger their own lives, that's one thing. But it's a whole other thing to bet the lives of those who may come into contact with them. Perhaps treatment should not be denied to these protesters if they come down with it through their own negligence.

I'm reading this over and over, in all places.

Leftists can't help but reveal themselves. They're so insular they don't even realize how repulsive they are

People are choosing a lifestyle when they refuse to stay home rather than risking the lives of self and others, or do not take precautionary measures when they absolutely have to go out. You right-wingers are always saying that people should accept responsibility for their bad choices and not expect help.

Libs aren't capable of seeing the harm they're doing to our economy. That's because they are an ally of Red China. Open up this damn economy right now. Bring back the toilet paper and traffic jams.

If the scum in this "protest movement" want to endanger their own lives, that's one thing. But it's a whole other thing to bet the lives of those who may come into contact with them. Perhaps treatment should not be denied to these protesters if they come down with it through their own negligence.

Leftists can't help but reveal themselves. They're so insular they don't even realize how repulsive they are

People are choosing a lifestyle when they refuse to stay home rather than risking the lives of self and others, or do not take precautionary measures when they absolutely have to go out. You right-wingers are always saying that people should accept responsibility for their bad choices and not expect help.

Okay then it needs to be applied evenly. If you smoke, are overweight or obese, or don't eat healthy, you ALSO do not get healthcare for this disease, since it puts you at risk and your care is expensive.

Gosh that was easy, huh? Whatchu gonna do when that hits minority populations hard?

Yes, more public shaming, Menopausal Karen

This is going to work out SO well for you all in November. I promise you.

What does her reproductive status have to do with this guy being a jerk and putting his fellow shoppers at risk? Public shaming is entirely appropriate under the present circumstances. Your loverboy frankie tries to indulge in public shaming in far less dire circumstances.

BTW: menopause is an entirely natural human biological process. Yet you fling the term around like it is an insult. Did the males whom you worship teach you this when they taught you how to be ashamed of yourself?

Let's see how many people wind up in intensive care due to this spontaneous outburst of freedom.
I'm betting zero!

How long do you think healthy sensible people are going to compliantly cower in their homes while the nation goes to hell?
The stakes of that "bet" would be your life. Rarely is that a good bet.

The only reason why stay at home policy is being slowly & carefully revised by the Trump admin, is because if HEALTHY people don't go back to work, and the economy collapses, we won't be able to defeat the Corona virus. It's not because people want to go out.

Okay then it needs to be applied evenly. If you smoke, are overweight or obese, or don't eat healthy, you ALSO do not get healthcare for this disease, since it puts you at risk and your care is expensive.

Gosh that was easy, huh? Whatchu gonna do when that hits minority populations hard?

The actions that you mentioned only hurt the individual. People who chance spreading the coronavirus deliberately choose to put others, perfect strangers, at risk. This attitude of "I don't care about others" needs to boomerang.

I thought that you were Heap Big Christian "Lady."

The pandemic is both very serious and very complicated. Trump has been doing a good job with it, ever since he cut off travel from China, while Democrats were doing nothing but hollering "Impeachment"

Americans need to lighten up, and do what they can do to help defeat the pandemic. This isn't the time to play politics. It isn't any one political persuasion that is advocating any particular position. Everybody seems to be blabbering too much.

Time will tell............in locking down Americans..........telling them to tell on their neighbors for violating.......can't visit your neighbor.........This shit is PISSING PEOPLE OFF...........

I say America locks down Congress & see how they like it

~S~

People are choosing a lifestyle when they refuse to stay home rather than risking the lives of self and others,
wrong...
Governance is imposing a lifestyle when they insist on detention , especially one that risks their livelyhoods

They have stripped us of the choice of personal responsibility

~S~

Americans need to lighten up, and do what they can do to help defeat the pandemic

Governance needs to lighten up

they provide zero answers, sh*t for assistance, and can't plan past May of '20

A gaggle of geese in the wild are more efficient

~S~

Arrest every damn one of 'em and toss em in a cage where they can swap spit.
And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!!

0e4642030_1446568822_home-alone.jpg

For the record ... I've been out every day since this whole mishegash began.

There is no pandemic clause in our constitution for the govt to shit on the bill of rights.
That's why it's left to the states to deal with emergencies. The federal government just hands out money.

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.
Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Americans need to lighten up, and do what they can do to help defeat the pandemic

Governance needs to lighten up

they provide zero answers, sh*t for assistance, and can't plan past May of '20

A gaggle of geese in the wild are more efficient

~S~
I disagree. I think they're doing what needs to be done, despite confronting an unusual and complicated problem, that doesn't offer easy solutions.

Forum List

Back