Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

Arrest every damn one of 'em and toss em in a cage where they can swap spit.
And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!! :mad:

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

Note: No face masks, no social distancing. and kids in tow - Idiots on parade!

michigan-protest.jpg

merlin_171619626_a89bc2ae-39c2-477a-b05f-3aa40c323f13-articleLarge.jpg

michigan.jpg

They should all be quarantined so they don't spread the virus to anyone.

They have the right to put their own lives at risk.

They have no right to put other people's lives at rise and keep our nation in this mess from the virus. The longer they don't follow the social distancing rules the longer this virus will run rampant through this nation and no one will be able to get back to work or anything even remotely close to normal.

I wish we had an island they could go to be as stupid and irresponsible as they want without harming anyone.

You'd be putting 1/2 the nation there dumbass.

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.

Why pick on these people ?

And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg
What may be happening is conservative overreaction to liberal overreaction

if the michigan governor were smart she would ease off on some of her decrees

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

They have no right to put other people's lives at rise and keep our nation in this mess from the virus. The longer they don't follow the social distancing rules the longer this virus will run rampant through this nation and no one will be able to get back to work or anything even remotely close to normal.

I wish we had an island they could go to be as stupid and irresponsible as they want without harming anyone.

Maybe we could use that old Leper colony on Molokai? :)

Father-Damien-and-the-community-at-the-Kalawao-leper-colony-on-Molokai-Island-source_Q640.jpg

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

Maybe we could use that old Leper colony on Molokai? :)

Father-Damien-and-the-community-at-the-Kalawao-leper-colony-on-Molokai-Island-source_Q640.jpg

When the number calling for social distancing is less than those who want to cautiously reopen things, we'll find you a nice place to hide.

Biden is obviously unable to function as President. But the crazy thing is, that he is undoubtably the very best his party has to offer. He's on the way to being nominated for the Presidency by acclamation in Milwaukee.

We are seeing what happens when you elect a reality TV host to protect you

Who da fuck asked anyone to protect us from a dang virus..............and who da fuck said they could lock everyone down like they are doing in Michigan...........

Mr. one liner troll.......America will only put up with so much BS

95% of Americans have been told to stay at home.
But if you consider this whole thing to be an unconstitutional Dem hoax, by all means organize your own protest followed by a zesty barn dance! :)

If you didn't mess with people al these years, this may not be gaining steam. You still didn't learn. Calling people names, destroying them and more. Its still going on. You azzes with your "consequences" agendas. People are humans. They can screw up and do. All you are doing is building a formidable enemy when there did not need to be one. You want total control.

Trumpers were handing candy with bare hands to other people's children.

Trumpers or not.....that is stupid.

I was in a Home Depot the other day. People were doing social distancing....but 1/2 of the employees were 50+ (many looking older)....NO MASKS. I thought...well this makes calls for caution worthless.

Then some lady (not white) wheels in with her infant. I almost asked her if she was insane.

The lockdowns are stupid and an overreaction...but stupid is still stupid.
Ya, I went for some groceries earlier today. Everyone was in a mood for some fresh chicken. So, off I went and when in the store, there was one guy without a mask. Meaning, he was possibly spreading germs and COVID-19 without giving a fuck about everyone else. I asked an employee why they let an asshole in without a mask with the asshole within hearing range.

Biden is obviously unable to function as President. But the crazy thing is, that he is undoubtably the very best his party has to offer. He's on the way to being nominated for the Presidency by acclamation in Milwaukee.

Who da fuck asked anyone to protect us from a dang virus..............and who da fuck said they could lock everyone down like they are doing in Michigan...........

But if you consider this whole thing to be an unconstitutional Dem hoax, by all means organize your own protest followed by a zesty barn dance! :)

If you didn't mess with people al these years, this may not be gaining steam. You still didn't learn. Calling people names, destroying them and more. Its still going on. You azzes with your "consequences" agendas. People are humans. They can screw up and do. All you are doing is building a formidable enemy when there did not need to be one. You want total control.

Sorry - It is the Authoritarian in Chief who wants "total control"

trump-tyrant.jpg

Trumpers were handing candy with bare hands to other people's children.

Trumpers or not.....that is stupid.

I was in a Home Depot the other day. People were doing social distancing....but 1/2 of the employees were 50+ (many looking older)....NO MASKS. I thought...well this makes calls for caution worthless.

Then some lady (not white) wheels in with her infant. I almost asked her if she was insane.

The lockdowns are stupid and an overreaction...but stupid is still stupid.
Ya, I went for some groceries earlier today. Everyone was in a mood for some fresh chicken. So, off I went and when in the store, there was one guy without a mask. Meaning, he was possibly spreading germs and COVID-19 without giving a fuck about everyone else. I asked an employee why they let an asshole in without a mask with the asshole within hearing range.

Just asked a workmate about his family in Penn.

He has a left wing aunt who works three jobs. He says she is as stubborn as hell and won't go home.

How are they still letting that kind of shit happen.

The joke here is that we think we are in lockdown.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg
I think they just told the Michigan Governor and the OP...........TO STFU.

Did you think the people would stand by and allow the gov't to go full dictator.........

Well at least they didn't bring the guns this time......keep pushing the nonsense.

Only one person who has gone full dictator my friend

Trump_Banana_Republic_Dictator_3_Crop.jpg
Yet he got blasted for not taking away states rights. Lol idiotic regressive illiberal

Derrrr, Trumps a dictator but he wasn't dictating enough and shutting the country down, errr, or something

We should deport him to virus free Wuhan

It’s happening more and more. These Dim tyrants are learning the hard way that the people are sick of their power grabbing bullshit. Businesses are eventually going to tell these morons to fuck off and they’ll reopen.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

I'm 100% behind this movement. :113:

Last edited:

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

As I just said, these hapless Dems have hitched their star to Endless Virus, Perpetual Quarantine and We're All Gonna Die just before Election 2020

Guess what, geniuses? Americans hate pessimism, but you do you. You are too dumb to change any of this, and your Useful Idiots are FOR SURE too dumb. They'll go on screeching at the rest of us like the Karens they are because they're nothing if not easily led

And you will lose, again, in November

If the scum in this "protest movement" want to endanger their own lives, that's one thing. But it's a whole other thing to bet the lives of those who may come into contact with them. Perhaps treatment should not be denied to these protesters if they come down with it through their own negligence.

I'm reading this over and over, in all places.

Leftists can't help but reveal themselves. They're so insular they don't even realize how repulsive they are

Forum List

Back