Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

There is no pandemic clause in our constitution for the govt to shit on the bill of rights.
That's why it's left to the states to deal with emergencies. The federal government just hands out money.

There is a general welfare clause.

The government is supposed to provide for the general welfare.

If a pandemic doesn't fall under providing the general welfare of the nation then nothing does.
That clause does not mean what you think it means. You must have been educated in public school
he thinks that means the government gets to tell you how to live. He also doesn't know that 20 million is bigger than 20,000.

Bankrupting 20 million people is his version of general welfare. Locked in cages is also his version.

Arrest every damn one of 'em and toss em in a cage where they can swap spit.
And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!! :mad:

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

Note: No face masks, no social distancing. and kids in tow - Idiots on parade!

michigan-protest.jpg

merlin_171619626_a89bc2ae-39c2-477a-b05f-3aa40c323f13-articleLarge.jpg

michigan.jpg
They are laughable in their inability to think of anyone but themselves.

Let's see how many people wind up in intensive care due to this spontaneous outburst of freedom.
I'm betting zero!

How long do you think healthy sensible people are going to compliantly cower in their homes while the nation goes to hell?
Just like zero people have died from corona virus and it's just gonna disappear?
dude, when the head of this shit data says include all probable deaths without confirmation, which they have been doing since day one, the purpose is to show high numbers, and when one takes the time to look at the other death totals and sees the decline, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make the connection. But it seems you can't even get there. wow. What we know is that trump has cured cancer, normal flu, and car deaths.

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.
Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.

The reality is that no amount of witnesses and evidence would have been enough.

The republicans in the senate and house wouldn't have voted to impeach and convict no matter what. There is nothing that would have been presented that would have made those republicans do the right thing.

The only thing witnesses and more evidence would have done is given more information to people. It wouldn't have done anything to get any republican in the senate to do the right thing. It was never about the right thing or our nation with the republicans.

this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution
The left isn't the one that brought up the Constitution. The right did. They are chosing to prolong this shutdown, which IS harmful to the economy and a royal pain in the ass to boot, by refusing to follow simple procedures.
You think people are going to vote FOR that? I don't think so.
The Sweden Model is the model.............protect those at risk..........the healthy go out and live their lives as normal as possible............They have RULES there.............less people in the restaurants.........distancing...........etc................They put the task to the people..........It is UP TO THE PEOPLE to get through this............Same here............

They understood early on that there is no way to avoid what will come anyway.
It's too early to say if that is the right approach. If it is, I'll be all for it. IF it is shown, at the END of this, to have caused no more death and disruption than blanket social distancing.
you will never know if it was the right thing to do. I know it was the wrong thing to do. The shut down affected over 20 million people at least five times as many people tested. And everyone of the 20's lives were affected, unlike just 20,000 that died. Closed schools stopped ALL entertainment, sports, anything of value in our system. The numbers and the situation says it was wrong. It was hugely wrong, anyone and I mean anyone says any differently are control fks that don't care about americans. We're supposed to be better than this. We destroyed lives, five times the virus. and folks like you are blind to it.

Free as a bird hasn't worked out so well for Sweden, compared to Nordic neighbors...

Stockholm (AFP) - Sweden's softer approach to containing the new coronavirus was already an outlier in Europe and is coming under even more scrutiny as death rates leap ahead of its Nordic neighbours.

As of Wednesday, a total of 1,203 people had died from nearly 12,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 -- a far higher rate than Finland, Denmark and Norway, which have all instituted more restrictive containment measures.

"The authorities and the government stupidly did not believe that the epidemic would reach Sweden at all," Bo Lundback, professor of epidemiology at the University of Gothenburg, told AFP.

In contrast to Nordic neighbours and most of Europe, Sweden has not imposed extraordinary lockdown orders.

By the time it occurs to all of you that Endless Quarantine and Virus Cheerleading is a really, REALLY bad plan for Election 2020, it will be much too late

Oh well. If Mueller, Impeachment and Kavanaugh didn't teach you, I doubt anything could

this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution
The left isn't the one that brought up the Constitution. The right did. They are chosing to prolong this shutdown, which IS harmful to the economy and a royal pain in the ass to boot, by refusing to follow simple procedures.
You think people are going to vote FOR that? I don't think so.
The Sweden Model is the model.............protect those at risk..........the healthy go out and live their lives as normal as possible............They have RULES there.............less people in the restaurants.........distancing...........etc................They put the task to the people..........It is UP TO THE PEOPLE to get through this............Same here............

They understood early on that there is no way to avoid what will come anyway.
It's too early to say if that is the right approach. If it is, I'll be all for it. IF it is shown, at the END of this, to have caused no more death and disruption than blanket social distancing.
you will never know if it was the right thing to do. I know it was the wrong thing to do. The shut down affected over 20 million people at least five times as many people tested. And everyone of the 20's lives were affected, unlike just 20,000 that died. Closed schools stopped ALL entertainment, sports, anything of value in our system. The numbers and the situation says it was wrong. It was hugely wrong, anyone and I mean anyone says any differently are control fks that don't care about americans. We're supposed to be better than this. We destroyed lives, five times the virus. and folks like you are blind to it.

They're cheerleading it. Let them own it. It's theirs now, the quarantines, the shutdowns, the horrible economy. Remember: IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR JOB YOU WANT GRANDMA TO DIE

Trump not only broke them, he put their shattered psyches in a wood chipper. Wow.

Ya, I went for some groceries earlier today. Everyone was in a mood for some fresh chicken. So, off I went and when in the store, there was one guy without a mask. Meaning, he was possibly spreading germs and COVID-19 without giving a fuck about everyone else. I asked an employee why they let an asshole in without a mask with the asshole within hearing range.
He probably was wondering why the store let an asshole with a mask in
spreading his obnoxious, rude authoritarian attitude around.

I go to the store every day to pick up lunch and typically more than half the people don't wear masks. I never do.
Masks are not mandatory where I live and I am perfectly healthy. Social distancing is enforced not that I need
to be told not to get "Joe Biden close" to others around me. Stick that in your covid hole!

That is the point. Many are not doing it now.
Maybe that's why we have more cases than any country in the world. Because we're like a bunch of unherdable cats. The only way to bring these Constitution worshippers to heel is if Trump tells them (maybe). And he consistently won't.

Again this is the way to surely lose the election in November. Make it Pro-Quarantine v. Constitution

Without blinking an eye you all have chosen a losing side. I mean, who's surprised after Mueller, Kavanaugh and IMpeachment? I'm not

Mueller was accurate in finding that Trump had culpability, Kavanaugh got away with his nefarious actions, and there was no impeachment because there were no witnesses allowed and no subpoenas honored. Hardly pro-Constitution

There were no witnesses period in the Trump impeachment. Not one of the so-called "witnesses" called by the Congenital Liar Adam Schiff saw a single god dam thing. People like Kent and Taylor sat there and gave their opinions and repeated 3rd and 4th hand hearsay. None of their testimony was admissible, and none of it was relevant in proving any high crime.

First of all, Shiff is not a liar. Trump is the liar and he proves it every day. Trump is not honorable as indicated in his previous life with his 5 bankruptcies, stiffing of contractors, proudly admitted sexual misconduct. He refused to honor subpoenas, requests for witnesses, etc. The people who did testify against him were very palatable since they were in the mix of officials who were involved in the issue. We will never know whether their testimony would prove high crimes because the senate called NO witnesses. Read a 'god-damned' book and try to educate yourself.
you have no evidence trump lied. been debunked every time. hang on to it though, you really are moving up the ladder huh? Stend up for the fks and yet, here you are. you've been shafted.

There is plenty of evidence and Trump is a natural-born liar. How could you be so dense?
well post one

And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!!

For the record ... I've been out every day since this whole mishegash began.

Excellent - Organize a protest followed by a good ol' hoedown barn dance at your place. We'll watch from afar. ;)

WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!!

For the record ... I've been out every day since this whole mishegash began.

Excellent - Organize a protest followed by a good ol' hoedown barn dance at your place. We'll watch from afar. ;)
that's your right as it his to have that hoedown. yet you had to bring it up like it bothered you. having nothing to do with you, and yet infuriates you and felt the need to say you approved like you had a say.

Just like zero people have died from corona virus and it's just gonna disappear?
Did you know the CDC said in the 2017/18 flu season 61,000 people died and the country didn't grind to a near halt, thousands lost their jobs, businesses shut down, people completely ran through their savings to afford food, housing etc.

Yes. The corona virus is going to "just disappear" just like the way flu viruses always do after they've run their course.
We try and mitigate the consequences of the corona virus just like we try to mitigate influenza every year
with vaccines and other good health practices.
But shutting down the entire nation and making a bad situation for some horrible for all makes zero sense.

By now some businesses will never come back and people have lost their jobs forever. And some people
have died unfortunately. And I bet you aren't holding the World Health Organization and China responsible
for the pandemic they unleashed on the world preferring to blame Donald Trump for it all,
somehow in your twisted brain.

Did you know the CDC said in the 2017/18 flu season 61,000 people died and the country didn't grind to a near halt, thousands lost their jobs, businesses shut down, people completely ran through their savings to afford food, housing etc.

Yes. The corona virus is going to "just disappear" just like the way flu viruses always do after they've run their course.
We try and mitigate the consequences of the corona virus just like we try to mitigate influenza every year
But shutting down the entire nation and making a bad situation for some horrible for all makes zero sense.

By now some businesses will never come back and people have lost their jobs forever. And some people
have died unfortunately. And I bet you aren't holding the World Health Organization and China responsible
for the pandemic they unleashed on the world preferring to blame Donald Trump for it all,

The real motivation for the libs in creating the Corona Virus Panic was to stop President Trump from visiting the people and delivering tremendous speeches like he did in North Charleston on 29 February.

But they couldn't shut down Trump without shutting down the NBA, NHL, National and American League baseball, concerts and all kinds of other events. Their hatred of Trump just got out of control creating the current economic downturn.

The real motivation for the libs in creating the Corona Virus Panic was to stop President Trump from visiting the people and delivering tremendous speeches like he did in North Charleston on 29 February.

But they couldn't shut down Trump without shutting down the NBA, NHL, National and American League baseball, concerts and all kinds of other events. Their hatred of Trump just got out of control creating the current economic downturn.
Not just hatred of Trump. They hate all Republicans and conservatives too.

The stakes of that "bet" would be your life. Rarely is that a good bet.
And yet knowing how much the anti Trump media would love to report Michigan protestors coming down with the corona virus not one case has been reported.

The fact is most people won't be exposed to this virus and even if they are they won't be struck down with life threatening illnesses, just like every year when the flu kills tens of thousands of already health compromised
people. People in good health shouldn't be cowering in their homes.

The panic over corona has caused severe over reaction.

The only reason why stay at home policy is being slowly & carefully revised by the Trump admin, is because if HEALTHY people don't go back to work, and the economy collapses, we won't be able to defeat the Corona virus. It's not because people want to go out.
The economy will collapse if people don't go back to work.
So in an imperfect world we must choose between two unfortunate outcomes: let society go back to normal
for the benefit of nearly everyone. Or stay in societal lockdown for the benefit of a very small percentage
of people. Trump is choosing the wiser of two paths.

Every year during flu season we are still living with the remnants of the 1918 Spanish flu.
We can't lose our minds waiting for a perfect outcome here.

The reality is that no amount of witnesses and evidence would have been enough.
That's right, actually.
If left up to democrats the trial would have gone on for months dragging Trump numbers down and dominating the 24 hour news cycle the whole time while every single aspect of Trump's life would have been on trial whether relevant or not.

The republicans in the senate and house wouldn't have voted to impeach and convict no matter what. There is nothing that would have been presented that would have made those republicans do the right thing.
The "right thing" being to vote with democrats and convict Trump on ridiculous trumped up (no pun
intended) charges cooked up partisan zealots like Adam Schiff and remove him from office?
You are right again, amazingly.

The only thing witnesses and more evidence would have done is given more information to people. It wouldn't have done anything to get any republican in the senate to do the right thing. It was never about the right thing or our nation with the republicans.
Fuckin' ironic considering the case against Trump was based on politicized b.s. from the start.
This has all been hashed out before but please start up a thread based on the case for quid pro quo against
Trump again if you want. You can start by pointing out where Trump withheld anything from Ukraine
at all!

New York just revised their death rates jumping up by 3700 more dead in one day because they did not count previously of deaths that were not tested. There is no cure. Testing in the U.S. has not improved. Contact tracing in the States is near non-existence. And these uneducated Trump supporters want to open up the economy??? What is the heck is deficient with these people?

Pro-Trump protesters rally against governors over stay-at-home orders

New York just revised their death rates jumping up by 3700 more dead in one day because they did not count previously of deaths that were not tested. There is no cure. Testing in the U.S. has not improved. Contact tracing in the States is near non-existence. And these uneducated Trump supporters want to open up the economy??? What is the heck is deficient with these people?

Pro-Trump protesters rally against governors over stay-at-home orders
Fakenews.

Forum List

Back