Trump's 10 point VA plan rolled out and it looks feasible and sensible

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
This overhaul is .long overdue. The Veterans of America deserve so much more than what they have been getting. Everyone knows it and yet no one to date has been willing to take any drastic action to turn around the total mess the VA has been in.

YAY!

TRUMP'S TEN-POINT V.A. PLAN
1. Appoint a secretary of veterans affairs who will make it his or her personal mission to clean up the VA.

2. Remove and discipline federal employees and managers who fail veterans or breach public trust.

3. Ask Congress for legislation giving VA secretary the authority to remove or discipline employees who risk the health, safety or well-being of any veteran.

4. Appoint a commission to investigate all the wrongdoing at the VA and present findings to Congress as basis for new legislation.

5. Protect jobs of honest VA officials and promote them.

6. Create private 24-hour White House Hotline – answered by a real person – to ensure that no valid complaint about VA wrongdoing falls through the cracks, and fix remaining problems personally.

7. Strip bonuses to poor VA performers and give the money to employees who improve service, save lives and cut waste.

8. Reform our visa programs to put veterans at the front of the line for work.

9. Increase mental health care professionals and outreach to veterans outside the system.

10. Guarantee veterans the opportunity to seek medical care at VA facilities or private medical care instead, still paid for by the government.

Read more: Trump: I'm 'law and order' man, Hillary is 'secretary of status quo'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Media report: "Trump still refuses to give specific plans for how he intends to enslave blacks and deport all Hispanics and Muslims."

given the rest of Trumps proposals would cost billions if not trillions of $$ I'll wait to see the bottom line before I call it feasible.

I agree with a lot of it. The people that fuck up should be punished.

On the otherhand, I think a new modernized computer system that can handle the large caseload should be added.

given the rest of Trumps proposals would cost billions if not trillions of $$ I'll wait to see the bottom line before I call it feasible.
Oh, my GAWD, no Democrat has ANY right to talk about the deficit after supporting the current moron in the White House who has DOUBLED our deficit during his tenure.

Dear Jeebus, have you no fucking shame at all?

No, of course you dont, you will run your mouth till the cows comes home then some more.

We really need to bring back dueling to cure the Dimbocrat problem.

On the otherhand, I think a new modernized computer system that can handle the large caseload should be added.
says the guy that said "FBI said Hillary was innocent" LMAO

Oh, my GAWD, no Democrat has ANY right to talk about the deficit after supporting the current moron in the White House who has DOUBLED our deficit during his tenure.

No, of course you dont, you will run your mouth till the cows comes home then some more.

if the country can't afford for Obama to go on vacation we damn sure need to keep an eye on Trump spending .... and for all of you RW dumbasses like Jimmie, debt and deficit are two different things ..

say goodnight dumbass, errrJimmie.

if the country can't afford for Obama to go on vacation we damn sure need to keep an eye on Trump spending .... and for all of you RW dumbasses like Jimmie, debt and deficit are two different things ..

The debt leads to the deficit, moron, I didnt get anything confused.

Maybe you could learn to read.

I hate liberterianism that much and the mad push to abolish all of our science institutions and make this country a third world shit hole. Doesn't mean I don't agree with trump on stuff like this. ;)
Libertarians and their fellow traveling Conservatarians no longer control the GOP.

Note, the Democrats under Hillary still support the TPP in the party platform which Hillary had her supporters protect, despite her recent denunciations of the TPP.

Trump and the GOP just had their plank supporting the TPP removed in the past few days.

The debt leads to the deficit, moron, I didnt get anything confused.

Maybe you could learn to read.

Obama has lowered the DEFICIT over 1$ trillion dollars ...

you damn sure did

((( Oh, my GAWD, no Democrat has ANY right to talk about the deficit after supporting the current moron in the White House who has DOUBLED our deficit during his tenure.))))

Last edited:

Computers don't do surgeries, people do.

It is just weird how our infrastructure is falling apart, science institutions need to be abolished and everything that benefit the American people are all on the chopping bloc. They didn't cause 99% of the debt. This is why I am voting for Hillary as this is unacceptable.

This overhaul is .long overdue. The Veterans of America deserve so much more than what they have been getting. Everyone knows it and yet no one to date has been willing to take any drastic action to turn around the total mess the VA has been in.

YAY!

TRUMP'S TEN-POINT V.A. PLAN
1. Appoint a secretary of veterans affairs who will make it his or her personal mission to clean up the VA.

2. Remove and discipline federal employees and managers who fail veterans or breach public trust.

3. Ask Congress for legislation giving VA secretary the authority to remove or discipline employees who risk the health, safety or well-being of any veteran.

4. Appoint a commission to investigate all the wrongdoing at the VA and present findings to Congress as basis for new legislation.

5. Protect jobs of honest VA officials and promote them.

6. Create private 24-hour White House Hotline – answered by a real person – to ensure that no valid complaint about VA wrongdoing falls through the cracks, and fix remaining problems personally.

7. Strip bonuses to poor VA performers and give the money to employees who improve service, save lives and cut waste.

8. Reform our visa programs to put veterans at the front of the line for work.

9. Increase mental health care professionals and outreach to veterans outside the system.

10. Guarantee veterans the opportunity to seek medical care at VA facilities or private medical care instead, still paid for by the government.

Read more: Trump: I'm 'law and order' man, Hillary is 'secretary of status quo'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
As a veteran (combat) all I can say is God bless Donald Trump.

Computers don't do surgeries, people do.

True, but computers can do the caseload much more efficiently and you need a lot less people working in government for that reason.

It is just weird how our infrastructure is falling apart, science institutions need to be abolished and everything that benefit the American people are all on the chopping bloc. They didn't cause 99% of the debt. This is why I am voting for Hillary as this is unacceptable.
You're voting for Hillary because you're a gullible fool. Stop trying to make excuses for it.

Forum List

Back