Trump's 9/11 Claim debunked

It is hard to keep up with all the Trump lies. All the whining and complaining the right has done about Obama lies and Clinton lies, and they have chosen the biggest liar in Presidential campaign history to march behind in lock step and gladly give the fascist salute to.

Trump: 'You have to take out' terrorists' families - CNN Video

We are witnessing the greatest attempt at a snow job to gain the White House that this country, including either party, has ever seen. And there are a significant number of RW supporters supporting this man. Just Incredible!

What is even more dumbfounding is how Hillary Clinton has so many supporters. Here's a woman who has been an utter failure in everything she has ever done, and she's as corrupt as any politician in history has ever been. Yet you guys support her.

Incredible.

It is hard to keep up with all the Trump lies. All the whining and complaining the right has done about Obama lies and Clinton lies, and they have chosen the biggest liar in Presidential campaign history to march behind in lock step and gladly give the fascist salute to.

Just because you guys CLAIM he's lying, doesn't make it true.

He has been caught lying over and over, continuously. How much proof do you need? I played this game yesterday in a thread where another poster demanded "links" to prove Trump was lying about hijacker wives being flown home before the 9/11 attacks. When I finally provided the links to show the hijackers had no wives in America to send home, and almost all of them had no wives, period, the poster simply changed to subject to whine about Obama and Clinton telling lies too.
No amount of links or evidence will convince you that the fascist is lying to you like a sucker at a carnival side show.

We are witnessing the greatest attempt at a snow job to gain the White House that this country, including either party, has ever seen. And there are a significant number of RW supporters supporting this man. Just Incredible!

What is even more dumbfounding is how Hillary Clinton has so many supporters. Here's a woman who has been an utter failure in everything she has ever done, and she's as corrupt as any politician in history has ever been. Yet you guys support her.

Incredible.

well who else do they have? their party only GAVE them really ONE CHOICE and that was the Hildawitch Hillary. how damn sad is that and they sit and say NOTHING. THAT IS SHEEP

So instead they sit around digging up every stupid thing they can on Trump.

He has been caught lying over and over, continuously. How much proof do you need? I played this game yesterday in a thread where another poster demanded "links" to prove Trump was lying about hijacker wives being flown home before the 9/11 attacks. When I finally provided the links to show the hijackers had no wives in America to send home, and almost all of them had no wives, period, the poster simply changed to subject to whine about Obama and Clinton telling lies too.
No amount of links or evidence will convince you that the fascist is lying to you like a sucker at a carnival side show.

So has Obama and Hillary yet the voters don't care.

I never heard Trump say that but I have heard him say that Muslims in NJ were cheering, you people called that a lie and it wasn't. You area left wing nutter and you idiots NEVER admit to being wrong no matter how much proof we provide. You haven't a leg to stand on criticizing is.

I never heard Trump say that but I have heard him say that Muslims in NJ were cheering, you people called that a lie and it wasn't. You area left wing nutter and you idiots NEVER admit to being wrong no matter how much proof we provide. You haven't a leg to stand on criticizing is.

You need it tattooed on your forehead?

Trump triples down on claim he saw 'thousands of people' in New Jersey cheering on 9/11

The biggest liar in the history of the Presidential race!

Incredible.

Overblown, unsubstantiated rhetoric.

Der.........

Were "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating, on camera, in Jersey City?

Were "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating, on camera, in Jersey City?

No, he lied. But the RW Loons love his Fascist rhetoric, so it is okay.

I don't know, probably.

I don't know, probably.

But there is no one except Dump that remembers it. No evidence and it has been denied by everyone including the Governor of NJ and the Mayor of NY. So Dump lied.

I heard him say "thousands and thousands of people cheering in New Jersey. They have a lot of Muslims over there".....hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink.. So technically I didn't hear him say it was Muslims cheering but......there was not footage of thousand and thousands of people cheering in New Jersey on 911. Didn't happen.

Forum List

Back