🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Accomplishments So Far

So he has hired big donors from his coffers? Provide a link for that, CC. Which reminds me of something. Why would a billionaire take bribes from people financially beneath him. We don't have to Pay to Play with this president.

Before I provide that link I'd like to know where you stand. Are you PRO hiring big donors or against hiring big donors?

Hint: Saying "whatever Trump says" is not a position
It doesn't make a difference with this president. He isn't looking at their donations but what they have to offer for the nation.

Put simply, If I was an employer and a millionaire, would I hire the employee who offered me a hundred dollars? I wouldn't even think of what he has to offer me except an exceptional employee who could add to the bottom line through his work ethic and knowledge to my company.

So he has hired big donors from his coffers? Provide a link for that, CC. Which reminds me of something. Why would a billionaire take bribes from people financially beneath him. We don't have to Pay to Play with this president.

Before I provide that link I'd like to know where you stand. Are you PRO hiring big donors or against hiring big donors?

The president elect should hire the people with the the talents and forethought needed for the job. Just looking at their resumes is not enough. That's why he has been taking his time interviewing them and vetting them.

I'm not even aware of big donors to Trump's campaign. With a billionaire, that is not a factor. Want to talk about the Clinton Foundation, now?

I asked a simple question: Are you against big donors joining a campaign or not? Because asking for a link doesnt matter if you're just going to agree with whatever the newest position is.

Nevermind. Because you avoiding the question shows you want to leave open the possibility to be for big donors and against them depending on what Trump says or does. You should have more conviction than that

It doesn't make a difference with this president.

I didnt ask this president I asked you: Are you PRO hiring big donors or against hiring big donors?

The president elect should hire the people with the the talents and forethought needed for the job. Just looking at their resumes is not enough. That's why he has been taking his time interviewing them and vetting them.

I'm not even aware of big donors to Trump's campaign. With a billionaire, that is not a factor. Want to talk about the Clinton Foundation, now?

I asked a simple question: Are you against big donors joining a campaign or not? Because asking for a link doesnt matter if you're just going to agree with whatever the newest position is.

Nevermind. Because you avoiding the question shows you want to leave open the possibility to be for big donors and against them depending on what Trump says or does. You should have more conviction than that
That's like asking if he should hire someone who wears brown shoes with a gray suit. It's irrelevant. I do not have convictions on unimportant things. Got it now? I've dumbed it down as far as I can.

No, its just asking you what you stand for and obviously you're waiting on Trump to let you know where to fall on an issue. I think I've proven my point

No, its just asking you what you stand for and obviously you're waiting on Trump to let you know where to fall on an issue. I think I've proven my point
You are very amusing in a pathetic sort of way. Go on your merry little way and don't bother the adults.

The man has done more in the last two weeks to improve America - for all Americans - than that idiot Obama has done in eight years. Very impressive. What a leader. Now onto other campaign promises, repealing that POS Obamacare, tightening up the Supreme Court to do the right thing, batoning illegals. Why don't you asshole Liberals quit the fucking protests and get a fucking job. It appears President Trump is creating plenty of them. Meanwhile, the rag-heads are protesting in the streets of Berlin - you're protesting here. See the connection? Christ, even the queers are happy President Trump is in office. Suck on one and get over it. Better luck in 2024.

Lol, ya, chase the pretty shiny thing, while Trump backs off ACA, the wall, deporting illegals, supreme court judges. Trumpkins are the other end of the spectrum of bammerbots.

The man has done more in the last two weeks to improve America - for all Americans - than that idiot Obama has done in eight years. Very impressive. What a leader. Now onto other campaign promises, repealing that POS Obamacare, tightening up the Supreme Court to do the right thing, batoning illegals. Why don't you asshole Liberals quit the fucking protests and get a fucking job. It appears President Trump is creating plenty of them. Meanwhile, the rag-heads are protesting in the streets of Berlin - you're protesting here. See the connection? Christ, even the queers are happy President Trump is in office. Suck on one and get over it. Better luck in 2024.
You guys are really funny. You should be on TV.
Nah, we'd rather be in the Oval Office, House, Senate, SCOTUS and all but 13 governorships.
Yes...you own it now.

You are very amusing in a pathetic sort of way. Go on your merry little way and don't bother the adults.

Being amusing or pathetic and your opinion has nothing to do with you waiting on someone to give you your opinion on what you support. Again, trying to make this about petty shit like laughing at the news or stupid college kids might help you pass the time but when you dont have an opinion of what is right or wrong? Then Trump owns you boy, and thats really pathetic and not amusing

Carrier made the right decision.

Of course they did. They got paid to still ship jobs out of the US and close the plant later all to create a show

How do you know what Carrier will do or won't do in the future? Your opinion isn't worth the time it takes to read it. Get over your butt hurt and be happy for those families who will keep their paychecks no thanks to Obama.

Carrier made the right decision.

Of course they did. They got paid to still ship jobs out of the US and close the plant later all to create a show

How do you know what Carrier will do or won't do in the future? Your opinion isn't worth the time it takes to read it. Get over your butt hurt and be happy for those families who will keep their paychecks no thanks to Obama.

Your question avoids the point to talk about predictions.

And he's not even the president yet!

It doesn't make a difference with this president.

I didnt ask this president I asked you: Are you PRO hiring big donors or against hiring big donors?

You argument is moot unless you can point out any President in recent history that didn't hire "big donors" for one position or another.

I love these threads where Conservatives try to equate Trump saving 800 jobs is superior to Obama saving the US auto industry and over 250,000 jobs

Then Trump owns you boy, and thats really pathetic and not amusing

Seems like Trump owns you as well, faggot. He's your president, whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, turn in your passport and get the fuck out. Nothing you say or do is going to change the fact that your foodstamps are about to be cut off. Christ.... talk about sore fucking losers. You Liberals are the biggest bunch of pussies I have ever witnessed. Better luck in 2024, cumstain.

He hasn't taken office yet but trounced Clinton
Hey dumbfuck, you do realize Hillary Clinton had over 2 million more votes than him, don't you? How is it a trump trouncing when more people voted for her than him?

Man, you people are fucking dumb.
306-232 dumbass
Who did the majority of the people who voted in this country vote for for president? I bet you won't even answer the question. LOL.

Hey dumbfuck, you do realize Hillary Clinton had over 2 million more votes than him, don't you? How is it a trump trouncing when more people voted for her than him?

306-232 dumbass
Who did the majority of the people who voted in this country vote for for president? I bet you won't even answer the question. LOL.
Because it doesn't matter. If you had paid any attention in class you would know this.

306-232 dumbass
That would depend on who you call voters. Just the legal ones, or all of them?

306-232 dumbass
Because it doesn't matter. If you had paid any attention in class you would know this.
I knew you wouldn't, or couldn't. LOL.

Forum List

Back