Trump's Accomplishments So Far

He hasn't taken office yet but trounced Clinton
Hey dumbfuck, you do realize Hillary Clinton had over 2 million more votes than him, don't you? How is it a trump trouncing when more people voted for her than him?

Man, you people are fucking dumb.
306-232 dumbass
Who did the majority of the people who voted in this country vote for for president? I bet you won't even answer the question. LOL.
That would depend on who you call voters. Just the legal ones, or all of them?
How about giving me counts for both, the "legal ones" and "all of them"?

And make sure you back both it up with proof. Don't just parrot the bullshit that rolled off of the lying tongue of your orange buffoon.

So he has hired big donors from his coffers? Provide a link for that, CC. Which reminds me of something. Why would a billionaire take bribes from people financially beneath him. We don't have to Pay to Play with this president.

Before I provide that link I'd like to know where you stand. Are you PRO hiring big donors or against hiring big donors?

Hint: Saying "whatever Trump says" is not a position
It doesn't make a difference with this president.

I didnt ask this president I asked you: Are you PRO hiring big donors or against hiring big donors?

You argument is moot unless you can point out any President in recent history that didn't hire "big donors" for one position or another.

My arguement isnt about what other Presidents do. I asked another poster if he was for or against hiring big donors. I didnt think that needed any tag team help to answer but thanks tho

So he has hired big donors from his coffers? Provide a link for that, CC. Which reminds me of something. Why would a billionaire take bribes from people financially beneath him. We don't have to Pay to Play with this president.

Before I provide that link I'd like to know where you stand. Are you PRO hiring big donors or against hiring big donors?

Hint: Saying "whatever Trump says" is not a position
It doesn't make a difference with this president.

I didnt ask this president I asked you: Are you PRO hiring big donors or against hiring big donors?

You argument is moot unless you can point out any President in recent history that didn't hire "big donors" for one position or another.

My arguement isnt about what other Presidents do. I asked another poster if he was for or against hiring big donors. I didnt think that needed any tag team help to answer but thanks tho
You spelled "argument" wrong.

I can't wait until Obama pulls a "Romney" in 2020 and Democrats disband their party out of pure humiliation.

Forum List

Back