Trump’s administration ‘in freefall

baghdadbob.jpg

This thread deserves a movie to celebrate Hillary Clinton's Coronation as President!

Dems Be Like... "'Tis But A Scratch!"

Now that you mention it... Baghdad Bumbleben has a nice ring to it!!!

Liberals are STILL in a freefall. It just doesn't get any better than this.
I wonder seriously if we are facing a mass suicide in November 2018 for the dems.....LOL
Are you aware of what is happening at republican town hall meetings?

Liberal agitators showing up at town hall meetings does not reflect the voter's true wishes.
The thousands of lost seats of government by the dems over the last 8 years should be a hint as to how Americans really feel about you leftwing loons.

I wonder seriously if we are facing a mass suicide in November 2018 for the dems.....LOL

Liberal agitators showing up at town hall meetings does not reflect the voter's true wishes.
The thousands of lost seats of government by the dems over the last 8 years should be a hint as to how Americans really feel about you leftwing loons.
You have zero proof about liberal agitators, it just another convenient excuse for Trump failure

You have zero proof about liberal agitators, it just another convenient excuse for Trump failure

It sure as hell isn't republicans moron.

I am afraid they are homer and they are all pissed iff

And I see you failed to opine on the lefts massive losses in seats of government across the U.S.

What a surprise......

Why would you spout off about the voters' "true wishes" when your guy lost by 3 million votes?

Sure they are...:itsok:

Why would you spout off about the voters' "true wishes" when your guy lost by 3 million votes?

Say it with me.....President Trump.

Convenient that you think these people aren't paid. Do we need to go back and bring back the evidence of the paid protesters at ALL Trump rallies and debates etc? I mean come on...stop playing dumb. If people didn't want what Trump was selling then he wouldn't have gotten elected!

What people on the board keep forgetting is that THE DNC pays TROLLS to troll political forums.
It is their job to disrupt discussions, and act like a lunatic.

No amount of evidence will steer them off of their course, because they are getting paid to be UNREASONABLE and to refuse to believe even the most Ironclad Evidence.

And how is Trump Admin in Free Fall?

• Cabinet Members are getting confirmed despite Dem Obstructionism.
  • Obama even wire tapped The Trump Team and could not pin even a single crime on them.
  • The first phase of repeal and replace has begun, and unlike Obama's failed law, it is being discussed and debated out in the open, and the GOP is allowing amendments to it and allowing Bipartisan participation.
  • The planning for The Wall is going nicely and on it's time line and schedule.
  • Criminal Aliens are being deported.
  • Executive Orders are being signed.
  • The Budget is being formed.
  • Corporations and their capital are flowing back in to The United States.

The Dems are fighting a losing battle and they are looking like Asses to even the people that voted for Hillary Clinton.

President Donald Trump’s accusations that former President Barack Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower before the presidential elections, alleged ties between Trump’s officials and Russia, and the withdrawal of an appeal to the ruling that prevented the president’s first travel ban executive order — the Trump administration’s woes seem never-ending.

Less than two months after stepping into office, President Trump’s administration is “in freefall,” former CBS News anchor Dan Rather wrote in a post on Facebook Monday. Rather wrote, “ At some points words fail, or they are starting to fail me. We have an Administration in freefall.”

Rather launched a sharp attack on Trump after the president’s Twitter tirade where he made allegations against Obama for using his position as president to wire tap Trump’s offices prior to the 2016 presidential elections.

“I have a real question if President Trump actually believes what he is saying,” Rather wrote. “Even Richard Nixon, the most paranoid president to date, ruled for years with a relatively calm hand.”

CBS has no credibility. They are a far Left new organization that nobody with a brain ever takes seriously.

You Moon Bats are delusional. Go put on your pink pussy hat and go march in the street and then go hide in your safe space and let the adults make America great again.

Forum List

Back