Trump’s America: From First World to Third World.

Trump is using legal recourse. He isnt doing what dictators do in shit hole countries, you hyperbolic dumbfuck.

Legal recourse is pursued through the courts. I believe out of about 65 lower court cases he has one victory which didn't even relate to fraud.
What is happening right now is a slowly expanding echo chamber. Trump makes an accusation. Alt-right media picks up on it and amplifies it.
Every asshole with a conspiracy theory and a YouTube account parrots it. It filters back to Trump and he believes it and talks it up. Rinse and repeat.
No, an attempt to form a dictatorship is what you are going to see on Wednesday when for the first time in our nation's history, an attempt will be
made to overturn a legitimate election. Yes, that's what dictators do.
Using the legal system, correct?
Dems tried to do this in 2005. Nice try.

No they didn't. The objection in 2004 occurred in Congress and was over voter suppression in one state..Ohio. It went exactly nowhere. Same deal with 2016. A blip on the radar. This is full blow sedition on display.
Nice try.
LOL right? Voter suppression is way worse than "vote suppression"
Your partisanship is showing ;)

I found this recent article of Trump’s America written from a Nigerian perspective. I thought it fascinating and spot on. I am quoting a part of the piece for your edification:

”....Trump’s determination to remain in the White House through hook or crook echoes the attitude of African or third world countries leaders who fix their countries elections to sit tight in office.

Another odd thing about Donald Trump’s USA that controverts the situation in the third world is that it is usually the incumbents that rig elections by deploying the apparatuses of government such as the electoral agency, police force , and lately the armed forces as well as the judges in the law courts who aid and abet in the perfidy in favor of the persons holding the reins of power. The wise crack ‘It is he who pays the piper that dictates the tune’ rings true here.

But strangely, it is Trump, the incumbent president that is crying foul about an election that all the security and intelligence agencies under his control including his chief judicial officer have endorsed as being free and fair.

Nonetheless, if democracy has become so entrenched in Africa ,it never could have been imagined that the USA famously referred to as God’s own country,a clime that the entire free world practically looked up to as a bastion of liberal democracy, would descend so low to the extent that its president would attempt to sit tight in office in the manner that third world leaders like Theodoro Obiang Nguema of Equatorial Guinea and Paul Biya in Cameroon have been doing . The warped idea is not only most absurd, but fantastically odd.

And the relegation of USA from 1st world to 3rd world is not being made up by me.

Actually, it is a comparison made by Trump himself in some of his recent tweets where he stated that:

“Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country.”

Before Trump’s last attempted gambit of contemplating the sinister plan to invoke the marshal law in order to self perpetuate, some of Trump’s supporters had also reportedly planned to kidnap the governor of the state of Michigan , Gretchen Witmer who has been at the receiving end of Trump’s verbal and tweeter tirade . Fortunately, the FBI nipped the weird plot in the bud before the sinister act could be hashed.”

Wake up America. This is where Trump and Trumpism has taken us. Our politics have more in common with Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Brazil then with the West.

Make America Great Again was Trump’s motto. Has there ever been greater bullshit?

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Thread Number: 10,551

Trump is using legal recourse. He isnt doing what dictators do in shit hole countries, you hyperbolic dumbfuck.

Threatening Republican leaders in Georgia is not using legal recourse. It is doing exactly what is claimed here.
Maybe you can show me where he threatened Republican leaders in Georgia.

You've seen it. You have just chosen to ignore it.
So you cant.
Ok :itsok:

I found this recent article of Trump’s America written from a Nigerian perspective. I thought it fascinating and spot on. I am quoting a part of the piece for your edification:

”....Trump’s determination to remain in the White House through hook or crook echoes the attitude of African or third world countries leaders who fix their countries elections to sit tight in office.

Another odd thing about Donald Trump’s USA that controverts the situation in the third world is that it is usually the incumbents that rig elections by deploying the apparatuses of government such as the electoral agency, police force , and lately the armed forces as well as the judges in the law courts who aid and abet in the perfidy in favor of the persons holding the reins of power. The wise crack ‘It is he who pays the piper that dictates the tune’ rings true here.

But strangely, it is Trump, the incumbent president that is crying foul about an election that all the security and intelligence agencies under his control including his chief judicial officer have endorsed as being free and fair.

Nonetheless, if democracy has become so entrenched in Africa ,it never could have been imagined that the USA famously referred to as God’s own country,a clime that the entire free world practically looked up to as a bastion of liberal democracy, would descend so low to the extent that its president would attempt to sit tight in office in the manner that third world leaders like Theodoro Obiang Nguema of Equatorial Guinea and Paul Biya in Cameroon have been doing . The warped idea is not only most absurd, but fantastically odd.

And the relegation of USA from 1st world to 3rd world is not being made up by me.

Actually, it is a comparison made by Trump himself in some of his recent tweets where he stated that:

“Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country.”

Before Trump’s last attempted gambit of contemplating the sinister plan to invoke the marshal law in order to self perpetuate, some of Trump’s supporters had also reportedly planned to kidnap the governor of the state of Michigan , Gretchen Witmer who has been at the receiving end of Trump’s verbal and tweeter tirade . Fortunately, the FBI nipped the weird plot in the bud before the sinister act could be hashed.”

Wake up America. This is where Trump and Trumpism has taken us. Our politics have more in common with Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Brazil then with the West.

Make America Great Again was Trump’s motto. Has there ever been greater bullshit?

when the Party of voter fraud in the tens of millions column talks about third world elections

Legal recourse is pursued through the courts. I believe out of about 65 lower court cases he has one victory which didn't even relate to fraud.
What is happening right now is a slowly expanding echo chamber. Trump makes an accusation. Alt-right media picks up on it and amplifies it.
Every asshole with a conspiracy theory and a YouTube account parrots it. It filters back to Trump and he believes it and talks it up. Rinse and repeat.
No, an attempt to form a dictatorship is what you are going to see on Wednesday when for the first time in our nation's history, an attempt will be
14tb1g.jpg

The dumb shit who considers JW Booth a hero has the audacity to call anyone a dumbfuck. LOL. Read the article you ignorant fool before you post your usual idiocy.

BTW, Trump is beyond ”using legal recourse” and now is just engaging in plain old political intimidation and threats, numbnuts.
Booth is a hero. Killed the biggest tyrant in American history.
A link to "threats" please
Funny that you admire Booth for killing ”a tyrant”, but yet support someone who is undermining our constitutional republic. Ever hear of a concept called “cognitive dissonance?”
It's a tRumpling staple.

No they didn't. The objection in 2004 occurred in Congress and was over voter suppression in one state..Ohio. It went exactly nowhere. Same deal with 2016. A blip on the radar. This is full blow sedition on display.
Nice try.

Except there hasn't been any of that. Just conspiracy theories and manufactured "evidence" amplified in an alt-right echo chamber.
65 lower court judges and 2 Supreme Court cases concur. :)

when the Party of voter fraud in the tens of millions column talks about third world elections

LOL.. It is your type that has turned our politics into third world shithole politics. Evennow you lie about election fraud. But admit it Frank. That is what you and Trumpers always wanted.

Last edited:

Nice try.

Except there hasn't been any of that. Just conspiracy theories and manufactured "evidence" amplified in an alt-right echo chamber.
65 lower court judges and 2 Supreme Court cases concur. :)
Oh, i agree with that.
My point is, they believe it and they are using legal recourse to battle it. Nothing third world about it.
You duopoly morons are just so enveloped in hyperbole that you cant see reality.

Like the judges who refuse to look- at evidence and claim there is no evidence :rolleyes:

The judges can't look at what is not provided. Just because Trump says he has some does not mean he does.

Judge orders Trump campaign to produce evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania
The legal system in this case worked as it should. Our legal system is among the best int he world.

Unfortunately, our politics is third world. Trump's assault on our system and the massive amounts of lies he has told in the past four years has infected our system.

Expect our descent into third world politics to continue until Biden is sworn in. Hopefully we can recover.

The judges can't look at what is not provided.
The judges refuse to look at, which means they can't see- it ain't rocket science-
Your right it is not rocket science. Stop being a slave to Newsmax and OANN misinformation and read the opinions for yourself. If not, use some critical thinking skills and ask yourself why investigation after investigsation, recount after recount, found nothing, many run by Republicans.. I know I am asking alot.

Like the judges who refuse to look- at evidence and claim there is no evidence :rolleyes:

The judges can't look at what is not provided. Just because Trump says he has some does not mean he does.

Judge orders Trump campaign to produce evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania
The legal system in this case worked as it should. Our legal system is among the best int he world.

Unfortunately, our politics is third world. Trump's assault on our system and the massive amounts of lies he has told in the past four years has infected our system.

Expect our descent into third world politics to continue until Biden is sworn in. Hopefully we can recover.

The Democrats did the same thing with "Russia". Just because it wasn't exactly the same does not dismiss this.

Forum List

Back