Trump's and Mueller's "vetting" processes

Why are we continually bombarded with your personal opinion peddled as news?
Why did you open the thread, if the topic makes you so uncomfortable? It's a valid point. Trump appointed a foreign agent as the head of our national security. Amazing, eh?

Yeah, it would be amazing if it were true. A presidential advisor isn't the head of anything, that's why confirmation isn't required.

is that why you keep posting the same things, over and over and over...

WOW........I am truly "mortified" by your assessment, there Willi.......and, its true, I sometimes use some fancy words over and over and over.....

BTW, are we all supposed to march lockstep on this forum praising Trump like his brainwashed cabInet members do????..............Just asking?.....................lol

" I sometimes use some fancy words over and over and over....."

Must have missed those posts

That's exactly what he does. I don't get why he's allowed to do that over and over and over, but he is

Asshole....this is a political forum......You can skip my threads......

OR, we can perhaps debate crochet knots.......You go first...........LOL

I don't think your OP EDs, spam and flaming threads should be in the political section. The site has sections for those. You should be required to provide actual stories and facts in your OPs and you're just not held to that standard. None of the leftists on the site are. Lakota, JimH, a bunch of you do it, and they're rarely moved

Should something be said about WHY Trump (and Pence) surrounded themselves with greedy and corrupt crooks to be part of his entourage?
Because Trump has done so his whole life? Not saying 100% of the people in his entourage back in the day, but still.

Not one of Trump ass kissers on here have chosen to address the O/P's question; rather, morons have instead decided that it'd be better to attack the poster (hear that, Willi??) ...................
And if this thread's topic is NOT political, what the fuck IS considered "political"on this forum??? .....More conjugal Trump ass kissing?.......................LOL

An opinion you change based on the party doing it.
No I don't. You obviously do, though. Is that the kindergarten playground defense you are employing?

Of course it is. You never oppose Democrats.

And your reply "you obviously do" is just stupid, it's your standard, not mine. I don't have a problem with Republicans or Democrats nominating someone because of a past job. You have to show they did something wrong, not just they had a job you don't like (when it's a Republican).

Also, I'm a libertarian, dumb ass. Not a Republican

Not one of Trump ass kissers on here have chosen to address the O/P's question; rather, morons have instead decided that it'd be better to attack the poster (hear that, Willi??) ...................
And if this thread's topic is NOT political, what the fuck IS considered "political"on this forum??? .....More conjugal Trump ass kissing?.......................LOL

I don't give a shit about someone's former job title. Never did. Don't care about that with Democrats either. You have to show they actually did something wrong to get my attention on that.

You don't care either. It's just a partisan attack. You would flip sides in a heartbeat if we flip parties. I don't care either way. Show they did something wrong

Forum List

Back