Trump's Approval Breaks ALL TIME High With Record High African American Support

Obama supporters don't call him, "Obummer."

Sell stupid elsewhere.
He stupid, you can't read, do you? no surprise..I've said I DID support..which is past tense...and does not imply that I still do...I hate that twat and that changed roughly half way through his presidency...cause he was a fucking sell out and gender politics and division started with the ****...

Rememer trayon Martin? Obummer "I could have been him" sure, bimbo asshole..I can picture Obummer, going into white neighborhoods with the intend to beat up a white guy...and than ending up beating up a hispanic guy with a gun....yeah, obummer was a fucking catastrophy...just like George the lesser was
:cuckoo:

Dude you support Liz Warren. You cannot call anyone else insane.

It's difficult to determine whether she is more American Indian than Faun is American.

897 "likely" voters. That is a damn small sample size.
All polls most of them only poll around 1,000 people.

I am old enough to remember when you Trump worshipers said they were all fake and that 1000 people was not enough to be real....my how times change.

Show us where Republicans said that 1,000 was too small a sample to be an accurate poll.

We (Republicans) said they were flat out wrong and that Donald Trump would win. The Rasmussen Report was one of only two polls that nailed the outcome.

The Rasmussen Report was one of only two polls that nailed the outcome.
False. The Rasmussen poll showed trump winning the popular vote. Obviously, that poll was wrong, despite rasmussen's lies to the contrary.

The major, reputable polls were much more accurate.

I am old enough to remember when you Trump worshipers said they were all fake and that 1000 people was not enough to be real....my how times change.

That's because pro liberal polls way oversample puke liberal blue states and Democrats. :itsok:

And yet here we have 20 thread a day from Trump worshipers touting polls

Sure, Progressives live and die by them so why not use them to drive you nuts?

That's because pro liberal polls way oversample puke liberal blue states and Democrats. :itsok:

And yet here we have 20 thread a day from Trump worshipers touting polls

Sure, Progressives live and die by them so why not use them to drive you nuts?

And now the Trumpians live by them and die by them. How doe it feel to become the very thing you claim to hate so much?

you are no different than the left wingnuts

False. The Rasmussen poll showed trump winning the popular vote. Obviously, that poll was wrong, despite rasmussen's lies to the contrary.

Rasmussen had Clinton by 2 in their final poll.
You better let rasmussen know:

Rasmussen Reports Calls It Right - Rasmussen Reports®

They already do

upload_2019-8-18_14-1-44.png

They already do

View attachment 274959
Ah,I see your point.

Last edited:
And now the Trumpians live by them and die by them [polls]. How doe it feel to become the very thing you claim to hate so much?

How did I become what I hate? I hate what Progressives want to do to our country. I've certainly not become a (shudder) progressive.

And now the Trumpians live by them and die by them [polls]. How doe it feel to become the very thing you claim to hate so much?

How did I become what I hate? I hate what Progressives want to do to our country. I've certainly not become a (shudder) progressive.

You have adopted their tactics and behaviors in an effort to defeat them

You have adopted their tactics and behaviors in an effort to defeat them

Funny, I don't see conservatives in masks beating up women as well as trying to attack men (then getting their asses kicked like you do here). Enjoy the Trump win in 2020. The tears from the left will be epic.

Seeing as his support among blacks has only been about 3%, an all time high ain't saying much.
But that difference is double and that then guarantees trump a landslide

Plus that extra understanding will spread that the democrats are the most immoral group in history

Same with the Hispanics

Democrats will get charged with high treason with that much support of trump

If 6% is your idea of a landslide, then you really need to go back to math class.

Blacks has gone from 8 % to now 28 %

A high jump and that would in itself bring a landslide but this monster rise has the Hispanics jumping from around 29% to 49%

This spells total doom for democrats and trump will have the power to charge them with high treason

Trump's Approval Breaks ALL TIME High With Record High African American Support

Is the left in denial? This is Trump's brilliance, going on offense on the Dem's home turf.

Yikes. You really do communicate at a talk radio, Trump-like level.

Okay, well, dittos 'n MAGA 'n red hat 'n stuff, dude.
It's not me that has problems with reality and truth...that would be you...besides: I walked away from the rabid left and for good reason..once you see the clown car for what it is, you better head for the hills....honk honk

All people with any logic have already left from democrats to conservative

Logic cherry pics correctly

Anyone with logic now knows the democrats are the real crooks

And these with the high logic can pick out the fake parts as well as the true parts

Enough of this poll crap!

Polls are no longer accurate.

Period.

Why?

Cellular technology and wifi. Depending upon responses to telephone calls is totally out-dated. How many people have landlines today? So, to reach a sample of people who actually respond to pollsters is a hit-and-miss affair. It may take 20,000 calls to get 1,000 responders. And, there's no surety that those responding are telling the truth!

And let's not forget Caller ID. And answering apps. I don't answer the phone unless it's someone I know.

Forum List

Back