Trump's Approval Breaks ALL TIME High With Record High African American Support

Your analysis is excellent and helpful. It explains why this silly thread is silly.
you tell yourself what you want top belief...it's OK cause it's a left loon thing...Hillary wins in a landslide...blue wave....HAHAHAHA....I look at Trump's campaign contributions and see a lot (the absolute majority) of money coming from small donors...LOL....I see his events sold out...was so in 2016 and is now the same...but he! keep telling yourself that one of your barking mad candidates has even a hint of a chance....who wants open borders except a left loon...or health care for illegals...or the traitors econopmic agenda with the aim of shipping as many jobs overseas as possible...

Nah, ordinairy Americans have woken up..the left loon track record is terrible..just look at all the shit holes, YOU fuckers created..baltimore is just the tip of the iceberg sized mess, democraps have created

He's lying. He's never been anything but a right winger.
no, I am not you ****....I was brought up left wing..I live in Europe, you confused loon and everything here is left wing....I supported Obummer and hated George the lesser (which btw hasn't changed)...

It's the fucking looney left which has gone off the rails to the left....and I don't support insanity you clown club member honk honk
"I supported Obummer"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

This kind of stupid arrogance will make you loose more and more..you elitist little pricks are so out of touch with reality, you smell your own farts and that is it...

Is The Democratic Party Going Extinct?

from 2017 and still relevant..more now than ever

Democrats Are Leaving Their Party in Droves. Conservatives Should Pay Attention.

White Millennials Are Leaving the Democratic Party | RealClearPolitics

You people have gone nuts..woke SJW style mouth breathing...yeah....wana see, what average Americans think of that shit? look at Star Wars...big success, isn't it? lol...I bet Galaxy's edge is packed to the brim

Oh, it's not...must be all white supremacist Trump supporters than....

Or Marvel...

every SJW left turd take over of a major brand has so far led to desaster....and so is the demoncrap part bound for it..I love it

And yes, I used to be a left winger..moderat..pro universal health care and assualt gun ban...for berder protection....basically a Tim Pool left center left winger

Have fun going extinct with your clown show!

And they're on the verge of losing senate seats too ,hopefully enough to make McConnell a shitstain on history

Nope, I did not not. But the Dems did pretty good.

37 house seats

7 governorships flipped

6 state legislatures flipped.

so what? no blue wave and even better: with the looney squad now the official face of the demonrats (some people did something....and how come people vilify Al Qaeda..) yeah....you people are a real clown show...

I see a cliff in 2020..and a lot of those demoncraps voted out...it'll be fun

If you live in Europe, why are you so obsessed with American politics? I've read a few of your threads--you're just another hate filled Trumptard and you're probably posting from Texas.

I'm an Independent, so who you "supported" for President makes no difference. We vote for who we like. I don't like the Progressive agenda, either, in a lot of ways, but we HAVE to put the brakes on Trump. This fiasco has got to end.

see? you have to lie about facts in order to squeeze them into your agenda....but it's OK I don't expect a leftist to be honest at all..

This is the view out of my kitchen window..how many 14th century castles do you have in Texas? tell me, I would be very interest

The "progressive agenda" is open borders....eliminating the voting power of the native population in a race to the left...bankrupting the sopcial systems in order to push people into poerty in order to control them..

This is now reality in Europe

Rape, murder, terror, theft and muggings are being excepted by these leftist elites...not their problem.

How did the SPD gain power in Germany 1998? by promising the 3.5 million Turks in Germany dual citizenship...they bought the votes with that and it worked.

Why I am obsessed with American politics? First of all: I have lived in Canada/SK, and my political compass was (thankfully) repaired there and I am very greatful for it.

Second: I have a job offer from a company in North Dakota and will (despite your legal immigration system being shite) move there beginning of next year....

does that answer your question?

Attachments

• 035.jpeg
    035.jpeg
    327.3 KB · Views: 23

Hmm..looks like the left will be all over this Thread...but he! you can always tell yourself "Hillary will win"

How about.links to these supposed polls?

I ain't spending half an hour watching some mouth-breathing right-winger.

Tim is a center leftist who supports Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang...bute he, keep on attacking the moderate leftist..they already flee your lunatic clown club in droves! LOL

here, my intelectually challenged left loon..since you are unable to do a 5 second goodle search...but I guess typing in "zogby poll" is too hard for you,eh? anyways..always willing to help the mentally challenged so here it is:

Zogby: ‘Poor performances’ of Democrats boost Trump’s approval to 51%, up with blacks and Hispanics

there is a link which brings you right to their side

Nope, I did not not. But the Dems did pretty good.

37 house seats

7 governorships flipped

6 state legislatures flipped.

so what? no blue wave and even better: with the looney squad now the official face of the demonrats (some people did something....and how come people vilify Al Qaeda..) yeah....you people are a real clown show...

I see a cliff in 2020..and a lot of those demoncraps voted out...it'll be fun

You willing to wager on that?

Tim is a center leftist who supports Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang...bute he, keep on attacking the moderate leftist..they already flee your lunatic clown club in droves! LOL

here, my intelectually challenged left loon..since you are unable to do a 5 second goodle search...but I guess typing in "zogby poll" is too hard for you,eh? anyways..always willing to help the mentally challenged so here it is:

Zogby: ‘Poor performances’ of Democrats boost Trump’s approval to 51%, up with blacks and Hispanics

there is a link which brings you right to their side
Ah, zogby. Thanks, that explains it.

Lmao.

sure...the only thing, the left loon party could employ to win is voter fraud with illegals..which is quite possible..even your Beta male o dorke and gay sex assaulot booker went to Mexico to campaign there...should be a pretty good hint who they count on for their votes...in normal countries, that is called treason btw

sure...the only thing, the left loon party could employ to win is voter fraud with illegals..which is quite possible..even your Beta male o dorke and gay sex assaulot booker went to Mexico to campaign there...should be a pretty good hint who they count on for their votes...in normal countries, that is called treason btw
Ugh....so stupid, whiny, and angry...you guys embarrass our country....

Ugh....so stupid, whiny, and angry...you guys embarrass our country....
the only embarrassemnt are un-American retards like you..the scum of the western world....sittinhg in your mum's basement isn't an achievement btw...you little knuckle dragger

Your analysis is excellent and helpful. It explains why this silly thread is silly.
you tell yourself what you want top belief...it's OK cause it's a left loon thing...Hillary wins in a landslide...blue wave....HAHAHAHA....I look at Trump's campaign contributions and see a lot (the absolute majority) of money coming from small donors...LOL....I see his events sold out...was so in 2016 and is now the same...but he! keep telling yourself that one of your barking mad candidates has even a hint of a chance....who wants open borders except a left loon...or health care for illegals...or the traitors econopmic agenda with the aim of shipping as many jobs overseas as possible...

Nah, ordinairy Americans have woken up..the left loon track record is terrible..just look at all the shit holes, YOU fuckers created..baltimore is just the tip of the iceberg sized mess, democraps have created
"Hillary wins in a landslide..."

Let me see if I've got this right... you started a thread about how a poll shows trump's job approval is at its high at 51% -- and now you are the one implying polls are unreliable?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back