Trump's Approval Breaks ALL TIME High With Record High African American Support

Other Presidents gave only lip service to American Black people. Trump has made Opportunity Zones and The First Step Act a reality.
The First Step Act doesn't do shit for black people, unless you're assuming their treatment in prison, like giving women inmates free Kotex, is going to send ex-cons rushing to the polls. Democrats have put forward an actual Second Step Act, which the Republicans promised but never wrote, which will involve helping inmates get back on their feet once they are released.

Yikes. You really do communicate at a talk radio, Trump-like level. Okay, well, dittos 'n MAGA 'n red hat 'n stuff, dude.
It's not me that has problems with reality and truth...that would be you...besides: I walked away from the rabid left and for good reason..once you see the clown car for what it is, you better head for the hills....honk honk
I see. So you went from being a rabid left winger to being a rabid Trumpster.

Perhaps you're just rabid.
He's lying. He's never been anything but a right winger.

Yikes. You really do communicate at a talk radio, Trump-like level. Okay, well, dittos 'n MAGA 'n red hat 'n stuff, dude.
It's not me that has problems with reality and truth...that would be you...besides: I walked away from the rabid left and for good reason..once you see the clown car for what it is, you better head for the hills....honk honk
I see. So you went from being a rabid left winger to being a rabid Trumpster.

Perhaps you're just rabid.
That's my guess.

897 "likely" voters. That is a damn small sample size.
And it's a Zogby poll.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Not even realclearpolitics will include Zogby in its list of polls because they're so unreliable.

But my favorite part is how the herd cherry picks which ever poll has the most favorable ratings for trump. If they're leaning on Zogby now, that can only mean Rasmussen no longer has the highest job approval rating.

And it's a Zogby poll.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Not even realclearpolitics will include Zogby in its list of polls because they're so unreliable.

But my favorite part is how the herd cherry picks which ever poll has the most favorable ratings for trump. If they're leaning on Zogby now, that can only mean Rasmussen no longer has the highest job approval rating.
Don't you think it's highly significant, though, that Trump has high approval ratings amongst Walmart shoppers?

no, I am not you ****....I was brought up left wing..I live in Europe, you confused loon and everything here is left wing....I supported Obummer and hated George the lesser (which btw hasn't changed)...

It's the fucking looney left which has gone off the rails to the left....and I don't support insanity you clown club member honk honk

Don't you think it's highly significant, though, that Trump has high approval ratings amongst Walmart shoppers?
keep on looking down on people...learned nothing, eh? you arrogant, inhumane rape and murder enabling elitists...disgusting

Blacks are waking up and realizing liberals are nothing but liars. Trump isn't a racist.
it took a while for them to realize that demoncraps only create Black poverty in places like Baltimore...while Trump creates JOBS

And it's a Zogby poll.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Lol, keep making fun of your fellow Americans.

no, I am not you ****....I was brought up left wing..I live in Europe, you confused loon and everything here is left wing....I supported Obummer and hated George the lesser (which btw hasn't changed)...

It's the fucking looney left which has gone off the rails to the left....and I don't support insanity you clown club member honk honk
The "looney" right has done the same thing, going off the rails to the right. Crazies and loons are not restricted to any particular party or group.

If you live in Europe, why are you so obsessed with American politics? I've read a few of your threads--you're just another hate filled Trumptard and you're probably posting from Texas.

I'm an Independent, so who you "supported" for President makes no difference. We vote for who we like. I don't like the Progressive agenda, either, in a lot of ways, but we HAVE to put the brakes on Trump. This fiasco has got to end.

If only Trump wasn’t such an asshole.
Why does that matter? He is doing things no modern President dared to do because he wants America to be as great for our kids and their kids as it was for us. That is why he is taking on China, that's why he's looking at Greenland, that is why he is taking on illegal immigration that is why he is helping the Black community. It's all about keeping America great because history has shown the hardest thing isn't becoming great, it is staying great.
Amen!

And it's a Zogby poll.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Not so much. Conservatives love Walmart. Nascar too. His high ratings among those two groups is in line with strong support from Republicans.

But where Zogby fails is in his desire for balance where no such balance exists. He invited thousands of volunteers to participate but included only 897 responses and weighted the results at 36% Democrat, 36% Republican and 28% Independent/unaffiliated. But that is neither representative of the public in general or how voters turned out in the last presidential election, which was 36% Democrat, 33% Republican and 31% Independent. So between over sampling Republicans and omiting everyone who's not a likely voter, and by breaking support down by strongly approve and somewhat approve, Zogby was able to show trump is at 51%, the slimmest possible majority.

But even worse for Zogby is his methodology... he uses online interactive polling which is the least accurate polling...

How accurate are online polls?

By contrast, most online polls that use participants who volunteer to take part do not have a proven record of accuracy.

"I supported Obummer"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

And it's a Zogby poll.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Not so much. Conservatives love Walmart. Nascar too. His high ratings among those two groups is in line with strong support from Republicans.

But where Zogby fails is in his desire for balance where no such balance exists. He invited thousands of volunteers to participate but included only 897 responses and weighted the results at 36% Democrat, 36% Republican and 28% Independent/unaffiliated. But that is neither representative of the public in general or how voters turned out in the last presidential election, which was 36% Democrat, 33% Republican and 31% Independent. So between over sampling Republicans and omiting everyone who's not a likely voter, and by breaking support down by strongly approve and somewhat approve, Zogby was able to show trump is at 51%, the slimmest possible majority.

But even worse for Zogby is his methodology... he uses online interactive polling which is the least accurate polling...

How accurate are online polls?

By contrast, most online polls that use participants who volunteer to take part do not have a proven record of accuracy.
Your analysis is excellent and helpful. It explains why this silly thread is silly.

Of course you all have read about the Trump rally in Penn where if you don't go you don't get paid?? How about no pay for the AH trump while he's playing golf ?? We could cut that morons pay in half

Forum List

Back