Trump's Approval Breaks ALL TIME High With Record High African American Support

897 "likely" voters. That is a damn small sample size.
All polls most of them only poll around 1,000 people.

I am old enough to remember when you Trump worshipers said they were all fake and that 1000 people was not enough to be real....my how times change.

That's because pro liberal polls way oversample puke liberal blue states and Democrats. :itsok:

And yet here we have 20 thread a day from Trump worshipers touting polls

I can only laugh at this. Because it's not true.

897 "likely" voters. That is a damn small sample size.
All polls most of them only poll around 1,000 people.

I am old enough to remember when you Trump worshipers said they were all fake and that 1000 people was not enough to be real....my how times change.
Meanwhile you claim any poll that supports your version is fair and balanced right?

Meanwhile you are full of shit

Wise people supports logical conclusions

Polls that don't go with logic nearly all are crooked democrat wrong polls

Because jobs are coming back all logic then shows the blacks and Hispanics waking up to know democrats themselves were always the real crooks

So now we can find true polls simply with logic

Zoggy poll goes with logic and would be correct

The crooked democrat polls goes against logic which proves they are wrong and crooked

Seeing as his support among blacks has only been about 3%, an all time high ain't saying much.
But that difference is double and that then guarantees trump a landslide

Plus that extra understanding will spread that the democrats are the most immoral group in history

Same with the Hispanics

Democrats will get charged with high treason with that much support of trump

So Trump has the highest approval ratings of any President ever?

Wow, amazing!

Didn't watch the video, eh? Tim is reporting of Trump's approval rating of course and his record approval rating which has never been higher...and on top, the highest approval rating among African Americans as well..sorry, dems, it looks like you loose your slaves a second time..life's unfair, eh?
In Normal World, the term "breaks all time record high" is typically used within the context of a comparison with peers, not just one person.

Maybe you folks didn't know that. But I realize Trumpworld is its own thing, where pretty much everything is comical hyperbole. Like a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

My bad! I forgot to translate!

Last edited:
breaks all time record high
do you even comprehend English as a language? "all time" refers so time, right? and this is obviously HIS PERSONAL approval rate...so, who do we compare it to in terms of time? ah! HIS PERSONAL approval rate..

You left turds are so stupid, no wonder you have to create a parallel reality to live in...what does your "safe space" look like?

PS: nice btw how you deflect from the fact that Trump's approval rate is RISING...at the same time whe you retards tell us, that he is slipping everywhere....

Oh, and sorry for the loss of more than a 1/4 of your slaves..must be tough for a democrat to loose his/her slaves...got your blanky and soother ready in your safe space (eg mom's basement)?

breaks all time record high
do you even comprehend English as a language? "all time" refers so time, right? and this is obviously HIS PERSONAL approval rate...so, who do we compare it to in terms of time? ah! HIS PERSONAL approval rate..

You left turds are so stupid, no wonder you have to create a parallel reality to live in...what does your "safe space" look like?

PS: nice btw how you deflect from the fact that Trump's approval rate is RISING...at the same time whe you retards tell us, that he is slipping everywhere....

Oh, and sorry for the loss of more than a 1/4 of your slaves..must be tough for a democrat to loose his/her slaves...got your blanky and soother ready in your safe space (eg mom's basement)?
Yikes. You really do communicate at a talk radio, Trump-like level.

Okay, well, dittos 'n MAGA 'n red hat 'n stuff, dude.

Seeing as his support among blacks has only been about 3%, an all time high ain't saying much.
But that difference is double and that then guarantees trump a landslide

Plus that extra understanding will spread that the democrats are the most immoral group in history

Same with the Hispanics

Democrats will get charged with high treason with that much support of trump

If 6% is your idea of a landslide, then you really need to go back to math class.

Yikes. You really do communicate at a talk radio, Trump-like level.

Okay, well, dittos 'n MAGA 'n red hat 'n stuff, dude.
It's not me that has problems with reality and truth...that would be you...besides: I walked away from the rabid left and for good reason..once you see the clown car for what it is, you better head for the hills....honk honk

Yikes. You really do communicate at a talk radio, Trump-like level. Okay, well, dittos 'n MAGA 'n red hat 'n stuff, dude.
It's not me that has problems with reality and truth...that would be you...besides: I walked away from the rabid left and for good reason..once you see the clown car for what it is, you better head for the hills....honk honk
I see. So you went from being a rabid left winger to being a rabid Trumpster.

Perhaps you're just rabid.

what "uh"?

comprehend
/kɒmprɪˈhɛnd/

Learn to pronounce

verb
verb: comprehend; 3rd person present: comprehends; past tense: comprehended; past participle: comprehended; gerund or present participle: comprehending
grasp mentally; understand

Or did Tim write : "compared with his opponents"

see? that's the failure of the left...they don't live in reality anymore, they understand anything and they don't even know the basic things..no wonder you're all so confused and need safe spaces....

tools...

Miacheal Avenatti is the poster boy for the left in America

I see. So you went from being a rabid left winger to being a rabid Trumpster.

Perhaps you're just rabid.
nope I went from being a moderat leftist to a shocked leftist (seeing the rabid mouth breather take over) to a right winger...we aren't rabid...sanity lives here, so it naturally attracts sane people...

Forum List

Back