Trump's bad judgement saying Putin is a genuis and savvy for invading Ukraine

You want a government that tells you who you should be. That is not a conservative view of government. It is the view of someone who cannot deal with people different than them. A person who cannot deal with the real world. A person who wants a government to make the world like they want.

Trump's bad judgement saying Putin is a genuis and savvy for invading Ukraine.
Putin was not a genuis or savvy for invading Ukraine. It has been a disaster for Russia and Putin.
Do we want a person who judges Putin a genuis and savvy, for invading Ukraine, President of the USA? No way.

That doesn't mean that Trump approves of Putin's behavior, you fucking dumbass.

Which one? That your fuhrer is an orange douchebag or that he is Putin's cock holster?

But you agree that the orange guy is a massive loser, right?
Everything you post is wrong, and often it's an outright lie.

TDS energizes those who will not stand for Trump to hold political office ever again in the US.
The higher the TDS and the more people who have TDS means the end of Trumpism.
PDS is bringing Putin down.
More TDS just means that Trump is winning.

That doesn't mean that Trump approves of Putin's behavior, you fucking dumbass.
Trump is a Putin lap dog. There are not any foreign leaders that Trump compliments more than Putin. He, usually, crticizes all world leaders.

“Yesterday reporters asked me if I thought President Putin was smart,” he said. “I said, 'Of course, he's smart,' to which I was greeted with 'Oh, that's such a terrible thing to say. ' I like to tell them, 'Yes, he's smart.Mar 28, 2022

Trump repeatedly attacked the FBI, praised Putin as a “good competitor,”

Trump is a Putin lap dog. There are not any foreign leaders that Trump compliments more than Putin. He, usually, crticizes all world leaders.

“Yesterday reporters asked me if I thought President Putin was smart,” he said. “I said, 'Of course, he's smart,' to which I was greeted with 'Oh, that's such a terrible thing to say. ' I like to tell them, 'Yes, he's smart.Mar 28, 2022

Spare us your horseshit. Everything you post is a lie.

"Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after my next election"

DURR

Saying the FBI is corrupt is simply the truth. It's also true that Putin is a crafty opponent. You seem to object to politicians speaking the truth.

Democrats are aligned with Putin, way more than any one on the right would ever be.
You're in a Cult.
No doubt.
Align with Putin is the best thing that could happen to an american president of any party.
Unfortunately, the moral decay of the american political elite has gone too far for them to realize this.

Forum List

Back