Trump's bad judgement saying Putin is a genuis and savvy for invading Ukraine

Align with Putin is the best thing that could happen to an american president of any party.
Unfortunately, the moral decay of the american political elite has gone too far for them to realize this.

How long until Putin accidentally falls out of a window?

It is literally impossible for Traitor Trump to say a bad word about the love of his life. The mass murdering war criminal KGB Putin can do no wrong in Traitor Trump's mind.

If a celebrity hurts Crooked Donald's feelings, he will rage tweet at 3 am for days.

If a fellow Republican is in his way, Trump will accuse the Republican's father of killing Kennedy.

But never, and I mean never, will Trump criticize Putin for anything.

Trump even invented a personal relationship with Putin that didn't exist!

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol. A relationship he entirely made up!

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

I believe Trump probably had many conversations with his agents before he even met him. So that would lead him to believe that.

Forum List

Back