Trump's Base Keeps on Shrinking

It went from 38% to 36% and now at 33%.
Just try winning another prez election with only 33% of the vote.
It's never happened before.

Poll: Trump hits new low at 33 percent approval

This is what happens when we have a chronic liar in the WH and even though the GOP control both houses of Congress and the presidency and can't get anything accomplished.

33%- lowest % in presidential history after 6 months.

got news for you.starting with Reagan,EVERY president from him up to Obama has been a chronic liar.:lmao::haha:
Wrong. Trump has taken lying to a whole new level. He's literally incapable of telling the truth like being caught in 5 of them last week.
Like saying " The Australian prime minister and I had a very cordial talk." When the released transcripts proved the direct opposite.
And when he said the" head of the Boy Scouts said I gave the best speech ever."
Head of Boy Scouts: no I didn't.
33 % butt head. Worst in history and you still can't figure out why.

wrong,the others i mentioned blow him away by leaps and bounds.deal with it.
There is no denying Trump might be the biggest liar on planet earth not only as president. Plus his lies are so freaking ridiculous. He's either in early stages of dementia or he says," Lets see if my base even buys THIS ONE."
He's making a fool of you and you're letting him.

TRUMP'S SUPPORT AMONG WHITE VOTERS PLUMMETED AND HIS APPROVAL RATING SUNK

The voters who launched President Donald Trump into the White House appear to be growing tired with his administration just six months through his tenure.

A new poll this week from Quinnipiac University found that not only had Trump's approval rating sunk to a new low, but support among key demographics Trump won during the 2016 election—most notably white voters without a college degree—had also dropped off.

And The Hag could not beat that?
Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

That's the bet you can do?

Why do you guys always hide behind the same sorry old smoke screens?

I like to bet. What do you want to gamble on?

"same sorry old" - The Hag only got beat a few months back. We had 8 years of Bbbbbboooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Horrible news for the comrade so you predictably run right to Hillary.
Hilarious..

Just pointing out the fact that as long as The Hag is out the rest is small stuff.

Don't seat the small stuff bro.

Nosane?
The faster your base dwindles, the more you mention Hillary. Why is that?

I did not know I have a base?

Tell me more cupcake?

Trump and the GOP are fine as long as the economy doesn't tank. Trump seems alright and sure looks to be holding up better than Kellyanne Conway. She looks to be aging beyond her years and while I'm not a big fan of the results I'd have to say I admire the job she has done. Hope she is able to hang in there for him.

What Trump is losing are people who are loosely aligned with him. The exit polls showed that 25% of the people who voted for Trump was voting against Clinton. His approval ratings are around 25-30% among independents. These are the people Trump is losing. Whether this erosion will continue is unknown.
and what were those poll numbers if the election were today? oh yeah he'd beat old hitlery again. so it doesn't matter what your poll says eh? because it has zero importance.

You make the assumption that Clinton will be the nominee in 2020. It does matter what all the polls say as someone else will likely be the nominee. They will likely be seen as more honest than Trump.

Trump and the GOP are fine as long as the economy doesn't tank. Trump seems alright and sure looks to be holding up better than Kellyanne Conway. She looks to be aging beyond her years and while I'm not a big fan of the results I'd have to say I admire the job she has done. Hope she is able to hang in there for him.

Don't be too sure of that. Gore had a good economy and he still lost. Clinton's foibles were a major reason for that.

Also new Rasmussen poll shows that voters do not give Trump credit for the economy.

"A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 39% of Likely U.S. Voters give the president good or excellent marks for the way he is handling economic issues. Forty-four percent (44%) rate his economic performance as poor."

Voters Don’t Credit Trump For Improving Economy - Rasmussen Reports™

Forum List

Back