Trumps brazen lies.....

Trump is a liar of historic proportions

Why Donald Trump's brazen lies overwhelm the press

But there are liars, and then there's Donald Trump. He may have an inflated opinion of himself, but when it comes to lying, the man has truly reached a level no one else can approach.

If you've watched Trump at all, you've probably had this experience: First he says something outlandish ("If we negotiated the price of drugs, we'd save $300 billion a year"), and you think "That can't possibly be true." Then he moves on to something even more bizarre ("We have the highest taxes anywhere in the world"), and you say, "Now I know that's not true." But he keeps going, offering one ridiculous and false claim after another, until you're left shaking your head in wonder.

All of a sudden you left wing nutters care about lies?

We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud

The lies from Bill Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barack 0bama, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton have gone way past mushroom cloud and you are incensed about lies now? You are full of shit.

But there are liars, and then there's Donald Trump. He may have an inflated opinion of himself, but when it comes to lying, the man has truly reached a level no one else can approach.

If you've watched Trump at all, you've probably had this experience: First he says something outlandish ("If we negotiated the price of drugs, we'd save $300 billion a year"), and you think "That can't possibly be true." Then he moves on to something even more bizarre ("We have the highest taxes anywhere in the world"), and you say, "Now I know that's not true." But he keeps going, offering one ridiculous and false claim after another, until you're left shaking your head in wonder.

All of a sudden, conservatives don't?

No, we do, we always have. We are concerned about Trumps lies as well. We just don't need to get a lecture on lying politicians from a bunch of left wing scum bags who have been electing the biggest liars politics has ever seen.

The lies from Bill Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barack 0bama, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton have gone way past mushroom cloud and you are incensed about lies now? You are full of shit.

He's fine as long as it's "his guy" lying to him.

He's fine as long as it's "his guy" lying to him.

You are quite obviously correct.

I read your thread, where are the lies? You can hardly call that last sentence or two lies, not even vaguely, so where are the lies?

I'm sorry

Your lack of reading comprehension is not my concern
hey, it is your thread, you think am alone and seeing through you lousy opinion which is wrong, guess again.

so where are the lies, quote and link, or simply be seen as a liar

I don't understand how I am supposed to respond to your lack of reading comprehension

I have posted nine lies from just the past week. The fact that you can't read them and claim they don't exist is your problem not mine
I did not see them in your OP on this thread, that is all. I am with you on trump but simply dud not see it in your opening post.

Forum List

Back